Shenette Vicente, NP is a nurse practitioner in New Orleans, LA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), family medicine (nurse practitioner), and more.

Shenette Vicente accepts

Shenette Vicente accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Shenette Vicente treats your condition or procedure

S. Shari Vicente is an American Association of Nurse Practitioners board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing at Western Kentucky University and Master of Science Degree in Nursing at Tennessee State University. Her special areas of interest are Family Medicine, Primary Care, and Sleep Medicine.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Sleep Medicine

Shenette Vicente's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Shenette Vicente

3.0

Shenette Vicente?
Shenette Vicente's Performance
What People Say About Shenette Vicente, NP
We had one difference of opinion which created tension for both of us, but it was resolved through clear communication about each other's expectations. I feel even more comfortable now because if there is any future problem I have seen how she will try to resolve it. I also sleep a whole lot better every night now and that has changed my whole quality of life for the better, so I cannot help but see her favorably as someone I need on my care team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shenette Vicente, NP?
Great NP. Explains everything well and truly seems to care about you as a person. She hadn’t seen me in a year and remembered my wife and I were expeta child at our last appointment. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shenette Vicente, NP?
She had a terse, very non-welcoming way of communicating (verbally and non-verbally). She seemed angry, in genera (though she might not have been, but rather might have just looked like that). She did not seem to care for input from me about my sleep and related issues except to a very small degree. When the visit was finished, she stood up and when she walking out of the doorway she said goodbye (with her back to me) and walked away. I had to figure my own way out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shenette Vicente, NP?
Worst bed side manner ever if i was able to give zero stars i would. I can't believe she is still in practice with the unprofessionalism she displays.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shenette Vicente, NP?

How was your experience with Shenette Vicente?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Shenette Vicente treats patients.

Ochsner Baptist

New Orleans, LA

Compare Providers

More providers like Shenette Vicente at Ochsner Baptist - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center

Show All Nurse Practitioners