Shelley McClellan, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Shelley McClellan

Shelley McClellan, PT is a physical therapist in Scottsdale, AZ. She specializes in physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Shelley McClellan accepts

Shelley McClellan accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Shelley McClellan treats your condition or procedure

Shelley McClellan?
Shelley McClellan's Performance
What People Say About Shelley McClellan, PT
Recent
Both my wife and I have used Shelley and her team for treatment of lower back pain and PT after I have knee replacement surgery. She was fantastic and I would recommend her to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shelley McClellan, PT?
Shelly is a consummate PT. She takes her time to understand your issues, makes sure you are well aware of how to help yourself at home, follows up with doctors as needed, and treats all her patients with respect and genuine kindness. I have had Shelley as a PT for many years for a variety of issues. Shelley has never disappointed. Others do not measure up to her caring and firm approach to treating what is required.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shelley McClellan, PT?
Shelley was recommended to me by my Internist as I was experiencing headaches due to cervical spinal issues. I did 7 or 8 sessions with Shelley over the course of 2 months. I am 100%better due to her PT, suggestions for how to best sleep, and home exercises. I have done PT before for othe reasons, Shelley is head and shoulders above all others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shelley McClellan, PT?
I had the best experience at Alliance Physical Therapy. The one on one attention from Shelley and her staff is fabulous. She was so encouraging with setting goals with me and helped me stay positive when I got discouraged. I loved how there was no Techs there. In other facilities I've gone to, I would see the therapist for 15 min and then get pawned off to a tech for the rest of time. I'm so happy I'm with a professional the whole time
×Post a ResponseAre you Shelley McClellan, PT?
Shelley is very thoughtful and knows how to really help with back and neck injuries. Her assistant Sarah is great and understood my vertigo and effectively treated it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shelley McClellan, PT?
She helped me with my broken shoulder so that I did not need surgery and then my complete knee replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shelley McClellan, PT?
Shelley is excellent. She treats the entire body and has helped me with the many aspects of pulled muscles and arthritis. Establishing a plan so whether I am working with her directly or at home, my issues are addressed because of her wide span of knowledge. I thank Shelley so much for helping me move forward and I now have no shoulder or back pain. She has been a miracle worker for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shelley McClellan, PT?

How was your experience with Shelley McClellan?