Shelley Lowrie, LAC

Shelley Lowrie, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Female
Shelley Lowrie, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Portland, OR.

11640 SW Corby Dr Ste 5

Portland, OR 97225

Learn about Shelley Lowrie

• Acupuncture

Shelley Lowrie does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Shelley Lowrie is unavailable at this time.

Shelley Lowrie has no awards or honors listed.

Shelley Lowrie has no media or publications listed.

Shelley Lowrie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Shelley Lowrie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Shelley Lowrie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Shelley Lowrie to family and friends
Shelley Lowrie's Performance
Hillsboro, Oregon |
I saw Shelley on June 13th, my birthday present to myself. I have been suffering terribly from airborne allergies. Especially my eyes!!! Can't even tell you about all the pills, drops and "squirts" I've been buying to no avail and no real relief. One visit with Shelly has changed my life, call it magic, witchcraft or a miracle, it worked. My husband was a skeptic and now is a believer. I want to thank Shelly from the bottom of my heart for her skill, knowledge and caring.
in Portland OR |
I saw Shelley back in 1998 and she "cured" me of my terrible seasonal allergies to cottonwoods and several other airborne allergens. I suffered for over 15 years with the blistered eyeballs, completely swollen shut sinuses, spongy lungs and insanely itchy throat. It's been almost 19 years since and NO return of the symptoms! So glad she came back to town. Now our 16 yr old just started seeing her for his gut-related skin and allergy issues. I am referring several friends and patients to her...
Have you seen Shelley Lowrie, LAC?
Are you Shelley Lowrie?