Dr. Sheila Nair-Doyle, DOM

Acupuncture ·  Female

Dr. Nair-Doyle
5600 Trail Blvd Naples, FL 34108

Dr. Sheila Nair-Doyle, DOM is an acupuncturist in Naples, FL. She specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Nair-Doyle accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Nair-Doyle treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Nair-Doyle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nair-Doyle

Dr. Nair-Doyle?
Dr. Nair-Doyle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sheila Nair-Doyle, DOM
I started to see Sheila back in May 2019 after my 3rd cancer surgery in 3 years, 2 thyroid cancer and 1 lypo-sarcoma. 2 surgeries were 6 months apart. I had a hard time recovering from my lypo-sarcoma surgery, then I had a 2nd surgery. I was feeling a bit defeated, tired and in a lot of pain. I decided to try something new instead of taking too many pain medications. I came for 4 weeks straight 2 times a week and right away, I felt a lift in my spirit. Not only did the acupuncture treatments make me feel less pain and less stress, Sheila was warm and friendly. She has a wonderful bedside manner, she is caring, easy to talk to and mostly makes you feel comfortable. She truly cares for her patients. After 6 weeks of 2 times a week, we have been able to reduce to once a week and I am still getting the same effects. Thank you Sheila for giving me some of my Normal back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Nair-Doyle, DOM?
Sheila is amazing! She is kind hearted, professional, and in tune with exactly what you need to feel better. I have been transformed physically and emotionally by going to Sheila. I have been cured, often in just one session, of nagging aches and pains associated with heavy yard work, power Yoga, or just sitting in an office chair all day. I have less stress and anxiety, and a sense of peace carries me throughout my day because of acupuncture! Sheila is a healer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Nair-Doyle, DOM?
I am so glad I found Dr. Nair-Doyle. I was once a patient of her late father and he had cured my husband with 1 Acupuncture treatment. No other medicine had helped before. I looked her up recently after receiving a cancer diagnosis. She was so nice, caring and knowledgeable and after the first Acupuncture treatment and hypnosis I felt already so relieved and positive. I had more treatments and every time I felt better. I will highly recommend Dr. Nair to all my friends and acquaintances.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Nair-Doyle, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Nair-Doyle?

• Acupuncture