Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 69

Dr. Katt-Beck

Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Tampa, FL. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Katt-Beck accepts

Dr. Katt-Beck accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Katt-Beck treats your condition or procedure

• Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Grief
  • Infertility
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phase of Life Problem
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

4.4

Dr. Katt-Beck?
Dr. Katt-Beck's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD
Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck is amazing! I've been through many chapters in my life and each time I get stuck, she helps pull me out of the funk. I've grown so much through her guidance. She even gave me the confidence to do EMDR so I could tackle some past horrible memories I couldn't seem to shake. I highly recommend Dr. Katt-Beck. You will learn new skills on how to cope with any situation through her knowledge and expertise. She really is an incredible guide to anyone willing to do the work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD?
Dr. Katt-Beck is the BEST in Tampa. Nobody I know amounts to her wisdom, experience and knowledge. She is the full package! I found her to be direct, helpful and down-to-earth. She is able to understand the underlining issue quickly, prioritize and provide a feedback that is on point, no matter the issue. Aside from her keen professionalism, she is an incredible person - she is compassionate with no sugar coating and dedicated in helping others not only conquer their struggles but to excel!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr Sheila for 14 years when I suddenly lost my mom. Sheila is by far the best therapist I have ever seen. She gives me tools, homework, insight, and makes me feel so calm after talking to her. Sheila has meant the world to me over the years and has made me a better person on the inside. Thank you!!!! I would recommend her in the highest regard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD?
Dr. Sheila is, by far, the most intuitive and friendly therapist I have had in my entire life. She really helped me with my mental health disorder, and took me from being a complete mess to a full-functioning and happy adult. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Her therapy styles change with your needs, and she can treat a wide variety of problems. I will see her until the day she stops practicing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD?
Dr. Katt-Beck is one of the best therapists I've ever had. Not only is she experienced and knowledgeable in her profession, but she is down to earth and sympathetic. She is always easy to talk to and makes you feel like she is truly listening and has your best interest at heart. She has helped my husband and I for a few years and it has approved our relationship and each of our individual issues drastically. She is truly a great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD?
I began seeing Dr. Sheila after the sudden unexpected passing of my husband. She was an absolute godsend for me. She is insightful, caring and compassionate. She is genuine and attentive and I am blessed that I found her. I can't recommend her highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD?
At the worst time in my life the best thing happened. I made an appointment to see Dr Katt-Beck . She helped me deal with traumas from my childhood that I had avoided through the majority of my adult years. She stuck with me when no one else had. There were times when I would say " I can't do this or I don't want to deal with this " She gave me the strength and courage to deal with my past to give me a life I thought I'd never be able to have. She's amazing ! # Amazing # Life changing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD?
Worst experience when going to for relationship therapy! She was telling my boyfriend one thing and me another. Made us go separately and he would be so mad at me every time he left her office. This ultimately let to us separating. She was not for us getting back together or resolving our relationship instead she would just say your better apart . Would never recommend seeing if you would like to save a relationship ! You will pay for an hour but only get 35-40 mins also !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD?
If you want a doctor who was down-to-earth, real, and understanding, yet very intelligent, insightful, and strong, Dr. Katt-Beck hits all of those marks and much more. She is extremely passionate about helping others and it shows. She has gone way above and beyond in helping me, and I can't thank her enough. It has only been roughly 3 months and I am already making great strides with my confidence, anxiety levels, and so much more. Finding a therapist can be scary, but I'm glad I stuck with it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Katt-Beck?

• Mon: 12:00pm - 6:00pm