Clinical Psychology  |
Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD
Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Tampa, FL. She is 68 years old.

1304 S De Soto Ave Ste 301

Tampa, FL 33606

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Katt-Beck

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Katt-Beck does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychotherapy Services

Education data for Dr. Katt-Beck is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Katt-Beck has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Katt-Beck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Katt-Beck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katt-Beck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Katt-Beck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katt-Beck to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Katt-Beck's Performance
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Sheila is, by far, the most intuitive and friendly therapist I have had in my entire life. She really helped me with my mental health disorder, and took me from being a complete mess to a full-functioning and happy adult. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Her therapy styles change with your needs, and she can treat a wide variety of problems. I will see her until the day she stops practicing.
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Katt-Beck is one of the best therapists I've ever had. Not only is she experienced and knowledgeable in her profession, but she is down to earth and sympathetic. She is always easy to talk to and makes you feel like she is truly listening and has your best interest at heart. She has helped my husband and I for a few years and it has approved our relationship and each of our individual issues drastically. She is truly a great doctor!
in Tampa, FL |
I began seeing Dr. Sheila after the sudden unexpected passing of my husband. She was an absolute godsend for me. She is insightful, caring and compassionate. She is genuine and attentive and I am blessed that I found her. I can't recommend her highly enough.
Tampa, FL |
At the worst time in my life the best thing happened. I made an appointment to see Dr Katt-Beck . She helped me deal with traumas from my childhood that I had avoided through the majority of my adult years. She stuck with me when no one else had. There were times when I would say " I can't do this or I don't want to deal with this " She gave me the strength and courage to deal with my past to give me a life I thought I'd never be able to have. She's amazing ! # Amazing # Life changing
in Tampa, Florida |
Worst experience when going to for relationship therapy! She was telling my boyfriend one thing and me another. Made us go separately and he would be so mad at me every time he left her office. This ultimately let to us separating. She was not for us getting back together or resolving our relationship instead she would just say your better apart . Would never recommend seeing if you would like to save a relationship ! You will pay for an hour but only get 35-40 mins also !
in Land O Lakes, FL |
If you want a doctor who was down-to-earth, real, and understanding, yet very intelligent, insightful, and strong, Dr. Katt-Beck hits all of those marks and much more. She is extremely passionate about helping others and it shows. She has gone way above and beyond in helping me, and I can't thank her enough. It has only been roughly 3 months and I am already making great strides with my confidence, anxiety levels, and so much more. Finding a therapist can be scary, but I'm glad I stuck with it.
Have you seen Dr. Sheila Katt-Beck, PHD?
Are you Dr. Katt-Beck?