Sheena Spurlock, PA-C

Sheena Spurlock
Telehealth services available

Compass Health Systems PA

1065 Ne 125th St Ste 409 North Miami, FL 33161

Sheena Spurlock, PA-C is a Psychiatry Specialist in North Miami, FL. She is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sheena Spurlock to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Sheena Spurlock's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Insomnia
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mania
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Suboxone® Treatment
  • Substance Abuse
  • Substance Abuse Treatment
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Sheena Spurlock accepts

Sheena Spurlock accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan

Sheena Spurlock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sheena Spurlock

4.3

Sheena Spurlock?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (19)
  • Explained conditions well (19)
  • Listened & answered questions (19)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
I have been seeing Sheena for a long time and she is by far the best Psychiatry Specialist I have seen to date, and I've been to quite a few. I have finally found someone who truly cares about my well-being. Sheena is an excellent listener and goes way beyond what one would hope for from any health care professional. Sheena makes it easy to share with her all of my symptoms as her manner is impeccable and of the highest quality. She is always genuinely concerned about my well-being and has always been there for me. She has an excellent command of all medications and always knows exactly what each medication we discuss does to help, what their side effects are and any drug interactions there may be. Sheena is the most professional responsive and accessible health care provider I have ever had the great fortune to work with and have in my corner! If you are looking for the highest quality health care/ Psychiatry Specialist one could hope for, look no further!
Rob Mendelow – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
She's the best thanks again ?? gbless her for my telephone appointment
Chester Luna jr – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
Dr Sheena is an outstanding person. Her follow up is incredible and she is brilliant at what she does. I would recommend her to all as well as my family.
Avrille Aronson – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
Loving visiting with Sheena. She is truly amazing with my kids. Couldn’t have asked for a better person for them to see. They love when it’s time to have a visit with her. She makes her patients feel comfortable and make sure before they leave they understand and have everything they need. She is awesome wouldn’t wont them to see anyone else.
Denise – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
Doctor Sheena is a amazing Doctor she reallly cares about her patients and the parents I moved out of town and came back now she see all 3 of my children??????
Markisha Law – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
I’ve had the pleasure of Dr. Sheena being my doctor for the better part of 2 years now. From the very start, she was an attentive, diligent, and compassionate health provider. You could tell that she really cared about her patients in ways other doctors might not. She even goes so far as to help you beyond the simple measures of the office protocols. A patient can feel comfortable talking to her and opening about issues so that you may get the right diagnosis and get put on the right treatment plan. You will not regret seeing Dr. Sheena!
Diana – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
I have been seeing Sheena for 4 years now and I have never felt better. It is hard to find someone that you can open up to and tell your biggest fears. She does not believe in just pushing medications and we set up a plan to manage my anxiety without being dependent on meds for the rest of my life.
Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
I look forward to seeing Sheena for my monthly med appointments. She takes the time to listen to me and answers any questions/concerns I may have in between our appointments. I hope she knows she is appreciated!
Katrina – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
I have never met a provider that cares so much about her patients. She even gave me her business card with her email so I could contact her with any questions or concerns after my visit. I will definitely be returning to see her next month!
Jess – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
Very unhappy with the treatment we received from this PA. She was arrogant, rude and completely refused care. We’ve never been treated so poorly especially by someone who is supposed to have empathy and show understanding. Save your time and go elsewhere. She has no business dealing with the mentally ill.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
We have been with Sheena and Compass Health for over two years. My son is diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety. Sheena reviewed my son's medical records and asked pertinent questions. She takes her time with us, reviews the data and has a conversation with my son. We have a wonderful rapport with her. My son feels very comfortable talking with Sheena. Sheena promotes healthy life style, eating properly, exercise as part of the treatment. Sheena is specific on what may be essential for my son's diagnosis, for example, more protein, vegetables and fruits, less preservatives, and processed sugar. She is very well versed in the practice of psychiatry and goes the extra mile to help us.
Tina – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
I went to 5 different psychiatrists before her and no one really understood what I had. Dr Donnellan really helped me, and diagnosed me correctly. She gave me the right medication and explained the use of them. She knows her field very well and is very professional, if you need her help you can email her at anytime and she would answer you. Great doctor, saves my life.
Alvaro in Miami fl – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
Sheena Donnelley is caring, competent, understanding. She listens to all my concerns, she has extensive knowledge of medicines and doesn’t just prescribe things, but actually works with me to come up with the best game plan. She is smart and explains everything carefully, she is comforting and I am happy I found her! I highly recommend her!
Miami – Feb 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
Based on my experience, Sheena was very helpful and considerate to my health concerns. Taking the time to explain medications, and reasons for giving them. She was very professional in every aspect of my interaction. And based on the review below, I like the way she dresses, very appropriate (It must be a crazy person who didn't get their Xanax, which I've had the displeasure to witness their ridiculous outbursts in the waiting room when this happens; it is a psych office after all.)
Chel – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
Claims to be a doctor when she is a PA. Arrogant, cares more about her outfit of the day than she does in caring for patients. She won't even look up to see who you are, will just stare at the iPad and then shuffle you out of the office before you get a word in.
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
Sheena Donnellan is a great provider. She fixed my medications and I have seen tremedous improvements in my health, not only mentally but physically as well.
Hollywood, FL – Feb 22, 2017
She is so beautiful.
John nagel in Miami, FL – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
She knows her field well. Totally recommending her!
Hollywood, FL – Apr 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?
She did not know about the medications she was prescribing. She had to ask other doctors two times what to give me during my appointment. I did not take any of the medications she gave me because I did not trust that they were correct. I made another appointment and saw a different female doctor or PA at the same office and had the opposite experience and I felt that she knew what she was doing and the medications she gave me worked!
North Miami Beach, Florida – Dec 18, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheena Spurlock, PA-C?

How was your experience with Sheena Spurlock?

My care philosophy is summarized by my favorite quote.

"A life not lived for others is not a life" by Mother Teresa

Experienced Physician Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the mental health care and substance abuse industry for 3 years. Strong healthcare...Read more

• Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Adult Psychiatry
  • Eating Disorders
  • Pediatric Psychiatry
  • Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)
Less...