Complementary Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Sheba Roy, ND
Dr. Sheba Roy, ND is a complementary medicine provider who practices in Bloomfield Hills, MI. She has been practicing for 7 years.

43902 Woodward Ave Ste 230

Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

Learn about Dr. Roy

• Complementary Medicine
  • Integrative Oncology
  • Naturopathy

Dr. Roy does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Harvard Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Southern California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Bastyr University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Cancer Treatment Centers Of America
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Roy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Roy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roy to family and friends
Dr. Roy's Performance
in Sterling Heights, MI |
My wife and I were very impressed with Dr. Roy. She was very thorough in her explanations of how we could benefit from her program. Her knowledge and background were more than sufficient for my wife and I to have complete confidence in her. Throughout the interview, her professionalism and her down-to-earth presentation helped us to decide on utilizing her expertise.
in Toledo, OH |
Though I have only had one appointment with Dr. Roy, I feel that the time spent with her has completely changed my life. She is concerned with the total health of the individual: medical, mental, and spiritual. Dr. Roy is an amazing listener, and she responded promptly to all of my questions with great understanding and compassion. I am so fortunate to be her patient, and I wish the same good fortune to all.
Lake Orion, MI |
Dr. Roy has been an amazing from day one. I entered her office scared, uninformed about the type of cancer I have, and unsure about what to do next. She spent well over an hour with me, helping me to understand why an integrative approach to traditional oncology would compliment my treatment plan and provide a better quality of life. Due to her recommendations and how my body is responding, I'm confident about the level of care I'm receiving and optimistic about my future.
Plymouth, MI |
Sara has been a great addition to Dr.Roy's team. She is very friendly, helpful, caring, and efficient. When questions are asked, she is quick to respond with answers. Again, a wonderful addition to Dr. Roy's team! Thank you Sara.
Dr. Roy is very knowledgeable and truly cares about her patients. She explains things so they are easy to understand and she makes you feel like you are important. I trust Dr. Roy and her recommendations. Sarah at the front desk is well-organized, friendly, and caring. I love AIM's team approach to care and how supportive each member of the team is.
Birmingham, MI |
Dr Roy has helped me in a multitude of ways. I was ready to quit chemo until I found Dr Roy. She worked with my oncologist and helped me manage the side effects of chemo successfully. She has an abundance of knowledge and compassion. I didn't feel like I was just another patient. My visits were supportive and the plan of care was based on me as a whole person. I would recommend Dr Roy to anyone who has to fight the cancer beast. I couldn't have done it with out her.
in Novi |
I was promised a refund on July 28th directly by Dr. Roy via text. Her text messages were highly unprofessional and included the mention of "unintended consequences" for my objection to her office charging my credit card without asking first. I have not received the $175 she promised more than two months later and she no longer responds to inquires. Pay heed and beware.
in waterford, mi |
Dr. Roy has always been a warm, kind, professional. She has always been so amazing with my questions and I am always satisfied with her answers and knowledge. Her staff is always so kind and inviting
in st augustine, fl |
She is the most caring compassionate Doctor spends a lot of time getting all the information about me and my illness and explains my treatment in a simple way so we can participate together as a team in a clear manner that I can follow my treatment plan When I leave her office I am very pleased with her approach feel well informed of my health and illness She suggests changes in my nutrition and exercise to promote good health and general well being I strongly recommend her
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Dr. Roy is incomparable to other physicians. She listened to me in a way that made me feel truly heard, I was instantly comfortable. She time to map out my disease and how all the pieces go together. I never felt I understood what was really going on with my care until I met her. She helped me to trust my cancer team, who were making the right decisions for me but until this point, I had not really been able to grasp what they were saying. She explained my labs and I finally feel I have a plan.
in Roseville, MI |
Still new to Dr. Roy, I've found her highly informed, well-educated and remarkably astute as to a patient's needs. I am on my individually-recommended supplements and optimistic they will put my cancer into remission. Her assistant, Pam, is a gem and I look forward to working with all of the practice's associates as well as my improved health.
Have you seen Dr. Sheba Roy, ND?
Are you Dr. Roy?