Shayden Bertagnolli

Marriage & Family TherapyMale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Shayden Bertagnolli is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Ogden, UT.

Shayden Bertagnolli
5685 S 1475 E Ste 2B Ogden, UT 84403

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Shayden Bertagnolli treats your condition or procedure

Shayden Bertagnolli accepts

Shayden Bertagnolli accepts the following insurance:

Shayden Bertagnolli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Shayden Bertagnolli

3.0

Very caring Therapist who worked from his heart
Shayden worked with my son who had a number of self confidence issues and an addictive personality. He put his heart into the work and we all felt that he personally wanted to see that my son was going to be ok.
Tommy P – Dec 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Shayden Bertagnolli?
Shayden has great insight. He has helped me to understand things about my life and why I react the way I do. He has helped me understand myself in ways I never imagined. He is not afraid of attacking the hard things, which has helped me more that someone who just listens to you. I’m grateful for the the acceptance I am finding due to our conversations.
Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shayden Bertagnolli?
There were a couple of things he did help me to improve on. But there were too many negatives: tried to be my friend, insulted me for a speech issue I had, at one point told me what I felt were issues weren’t that big of a deal, and so on. The last session last year was so bad I left in tears and decided that I was done with him forever. It took me over a year to go back to counseling to someone else. I still struggle with the effectiveness and healthiness of counseling at times after dealing with Shayden. Find someone else.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Anonymous – Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shayden Bertagnolli?
Shayden is the best I’ve been seeing him for years. He’s helped me with my anxiety and depression got me back to where I can work and where I’m happy again awesome therapist!
Donald – Dec 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shayden Bertagnolli?
I saw Shayden for therapy from 2016-2018. This was the most regretful decision of my life. Shayden's way of practicing was toxic to my relationship and makes me incredibly uncomfortable about counseling. So uncomfortable that I have an incredibility difficult time believing in the counseling profession after seeing Shayden. From my understanding his way of practicing during and after were so disturbing that a formal complaint was filed with the Utah Department of Professional Licensing (DOPL). It is common practice that only valid complaints are given a case number and formally investigated. Academic studies has shown countless times how important it is for a therapist's role to be objective. In my opinion at NO point is it professional or ethical for a therapist to have an outside relationship with a client, especially if the client/s are seeing a therapist for marriage and family therapy. His behavior as a therapist disturbs my heart and soul.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Matt – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shayden Bertagnolli?

How was your experience with Shayden Bertagnolli?