Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 56

Chiropractic

Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC is a Chiropractor in Greenville, TX. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC

Neighborhood Chiropractic

4000 Wesley St Ste B Greenville, TX 75401

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Groezinger treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Groezinger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Groezinger

3.0

Dr. Groezinger

1. She takes no medical history 2. She had no idea what I was there for and started quessing what was wrong with me instead of asking. 3. When I asked for instructions because it was my 1st visit, she was shocked I had not been on a table like hers before and then told me “this won’t work out, this isn’t a good fit , I can’t see you” If she was a good chiro she would know that migraine cause lack of processing... but she didn’t take my history so I guess she didn’t know anything about me!
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC?
Dr.Groezinger was always available to see me yet I know she saw other patients. She has a way of making you feel that you are the only one. I am sad she moved. Illinois' loss is Texas' gain.
Carolyn in Lanark,Illinois – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Groezinger?

Compassionate and truly affordable care. I am committed to helping patients toward wellness.

Almost 20 years experience helping patients from infant to elderly. Also hold masters degree in applied clinical nutrition.

• Chiropractic

Palmer College Of Chiropractic
2014
New York Chiropractic College

Is Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Groezinger's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Groezinger accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Groezinger frequently treats Chiropractic Subluxation Adjustments and Cold Laser Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Groezinger treats.

Where is Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC's office located?

Dr. Groezinger's office is located at 4000 Wesley St Ste B, Greenville, TX 75401. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Groezinger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Shawni Groezinger, DC?

Neighborhood Chiropractic