Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Jackson

Renew Physical Therapy, Inc

303 Packerland Dr # A Green Bay, WI 54303

Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT is a physical therapist in Green Bay, WI. He specializes in physical therapy.

Dr. Jackson accepts

Dr. Jackson accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Tricare
Wisconsin Physicians Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Jackson treats your condition or procedure

• Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Orthopedic Disorders
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pain Management

Dr. Jackson?
Dr. Jackson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Shawn Jackson was very professional and was familiar with my problem. He was able to access my situation and treat it. He definitely put me at ease. He was very prompt and did not keep me waiting. His staff was able to get me the appointments I needed. I give Dr. Jackson high marks and would strongly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
Shawn and his office staff have been excellent to work with. I felt cared for from my first visit in Jan 2018 to my last appointment on 8/16/18. Nerve pain was a big eye opener for me. Shawn explained that an injured nerve takes a long time to heal and encouraged me to be patient and to look back to where we began and how much better the pain is now. I was referred to Shawn by a patient who was scheduled for back surgery but found healing relief instead. Shawn has a root cause approach!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
I have A Typical Facial Pain which has the same symptoms as Trigeminal Neuralgia. I went to Mayo and the Neurologist there said this was a lifetime thing and his plan was to increase the medication as the pain would break through the Carbamazepine. I hated the medication for the way it made me feel. Shawn was able to help me. I am very happy to say that as of May 2017 I am completely off my pain medication. The flare ups will always happen, but they are just minor now. Thank you Shawn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
I came to Dr. Jackson based on a recommendation of a friend and I have been doing the same for my friends. It is so refreshing to have a Dr. who is about healing in such a gentle manner. I have not ever experienced such care and it is so refreshing to know that it is possible to have relief from pain that has been long term. The professionalism of Dr. Jackson and his staff is also very appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
I had been suffering with severe pain in my hip for a couple years and could not go up steps using my right leg. After many sessions of traditional PT, with little success, a relative told me about Shawn. After talking with him, he felt my situation was fixable but cautioned my problem was very complex. He slowly dealt with my hip, back (L4,L5, S1) issues, compressed nerves and tendon/muscle issues one at a time. It took several months. His unique therapy was very gentle. I am now pain free
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
After an acute injury set off a chronic condition, I could barely walk and with intense pain. After 8 sessions with Shawn, I am pain free and completely back to all my normal activities. He is highly knowledgeable about determining the source of the problem and has a phenomenal bedside manner. I very strongly recommend Shawn!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
After 17 yrs of chiropractic care and very little to no relief for neck pain, I found myself at the end of my rope. I was in constant neck pain and my active life was just not there anymore. A neighbor recommended Dr. Jackson and a few days later I was in his office. After a short exam I heard those words that I can still remember to this day " I can help you ". Those words brought tears to my eyes! Dr. Jackson has been a miracle for my health both physically and mentally. 1 yr pain free !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
It would be enough that Shawn has helped me overcome some of the most persistent and difficult pain I've ever experienced (migraines, neck/back pain). He goes beyond this, though, with his thoughtful approach to compassionate care. This, combined with his unique skill set, is truly what sets him apart from other providers I have seen. Shawn took the time to really understand my pain and its causes, and I can see how this informs the work he has done with me, both in treating and educating me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
Dr. Jackson is a tremendous provider and has helped me greatly with managing my pain. Unlike traditional physical therapists, Dr. Jackson is proficient using holistic techniques for treating pain and improving function. Dr. Jackson excels where other physical therapists have failed with me, as I'm sure is the case with many of his patients. Thanks to Dr. Jackson, my pain has improved for the first time in six years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
Shawn is great. He listens to the issue and my lower back pain issues are usually resolved within 1-2 visits. I have a problem I used to see a chiropractor for, but now I get faster results with Shawn's technique. I have a family member and several co-workers and friends who have also had positive results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
Dr. Shawn Jackson has an amazing gift of being able to detect and treat issues within the nervous system that allows for the body to heal the area of concern. His approach is refreshing. Shawn takes an individual approach to each patient. His hands on techniques make the difference. He has helped me tremendously with foot, knee and hip pain. He has a gentle, hands on approach that compliments the work I do as a craniosacral massage therapist. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
My personal experience was swift pain relief, so I could get back to normal, daily, routine activities. A big "thank you" to Shawn and his staff for making it happen! MLC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
It was a pleasure to be a patient of Shawn Jackson. The office staff always greater me with a smile that made me feel good. I always looked forward to seeing the staff. Shawn had a tough job to help my 79 year old body improve - and I did improve. He explained the situation with honesty and we improved my mobility to the max it can be. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
When a dental procedure either caused or triggered trigeminal neuralgia--and with it chronic, extreme, stabbing, erratic facial pain I didn't know what to do. It negatively impacted every facet of my life and conventional treatments seemed ineffective. When I first saw Shawn he said improvement would be slow and he was right. However, with gentle pressure applied during twice weekly appointments over 14 weeks, Shawn improved my radiating facial pain more than 95% and I largely have my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?
Shawn's expertise, along with his empathetic, compassionate care has given me the ability to increase my daily activities with less physical pain, and he motivates his patients to work their hardest to enable them to achieve their optimum level of activity, with much attention to patient education and follow through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Jackson, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Jackson?

• Physical Therapy