Shauneet Marduk, LCSW

Clinical Social Work •  Female

Shauneet Marduk

Shauneet Marduk, LCSW

24405 Chestnut St Newhall, CA 91321

Shauneet Marduk, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Newhall, CA. She specializes in clinical social work and social work.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Shauneet Marduk accepts

Shauneet Marduk accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Shauneet Marduk treats your condition or procedure

Shauneet Marduk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Shauneet Marduk

Shauneet Marduk?
Shauneet Marduk's Performance
What People Say About Shauneet Marduk, LCSW
I had always doubted therapy, until I met Shauneet. I didn't feel comfortable meeting her in person at first and she was willing to chat via Web Therapy. From my first session, I felt very comfortable and safe. I was able to freely talk about my problems without being judged. I am thankful to have met Shauneet. I have working with her for the past 6 months and can confidently say that I am in a much better place since before my therapy began.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shauneet Marduk, LCSW?
I don't write reviews, however I feel the need to highlight the services of my newly acquired therapist Miss Shauneet Marduk. Having moved to LA I was apprehensive and nervous about seeking out a new therapist. Those of us who have been forced to find new therapists will surely understand my anxiety. Shauneet's demeanor and professionalism are always on point and her positive approach is infectious. She has always created a safe, warm and comforting environment encourage me to tackle my issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Shauneet Marduk, LCSW?
Very intuitive understanding and compassionate
×Post a ResponseAre you Shauneet Marduk, LCSW?
Shauneet is a compassionate and caring therapist. She listens attentively and patiently. She provides a safe place to explore problems and solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shauneet Marduk, LCSW?
I recently broke up with my boyfriend so I thought it would help to cope with my pain by speaking to a professional. I came across Shauneet by a friends referral. I could not be happier. She made me see things differently and learned how to deal with a broken heart!. Thanks Shauneet, Greatly appreciate your time and help
×Post a ResponseAre you Shauneet Marduk, LCSW?
Shauneet has always been kind and friendly. She is very helpful and I enjoy meeting with her. She always has the right advice to give me, to make positive changes in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shauneet Marduk, LCSW?
I felt like Shauneet was an old friend of mine. She made me feel extremely comfortable on my first visit. I've been going to to her for about a year now and my perspective on life has changed so much. Thank you Shauneet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shauneet Marduk, LCSW?
I was having a really tough time dealing with heartbreak after my girlfriend left me. I didn't know how to deal with it and didn't think I'd be able to move on. After meeting with Shauneet she helped me understand how to deal with loss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shauneet Marduk, LCSW?
Shauneet is an exceptional therapist. She was very quick to respond and scheduling was really easy. When I came to theropy I was clearly a distraught mess having lost a very close member of my family. I started to turn to drugs and alcohol to relieve some of my pains. She turned me around in basically the first session. She helped me refocus my energy and helped me realize my strengths. I wish I had met and started working with her years ago! Thank you for your help!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shauneet Marduk, LCSW?
Shauneet listened to me was attentive. Shauneet helped me think of things differently and try new things. I left feeling I was able to cope with life so much better. Thank you Shauneet for you care and help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shauneet Marduk, LCSW?

How was your experience with Shauneet Marduk?

• Clinical Social Work