Dr. Sharzad Green, PHARMD

Dr. Sharzad Green, PHARMD

Pharmacy  |
Sharzad Green, Pharm. D. has been a world renowned hormone specialist since 1999 and has over 6,000 satisfied patients and providers.

1450 S Dobson Rd Ste 102

Mesa, AZ 85202

Learn about Dr. Green

This content was provided by Dr. Green "Sharzad Green, Pharm. D. helps women and men make "Informed Choices" by educating them about their hormones and offering private consultations to both patients and prescribers. Dr. Green works directly with the patient's provider (MD, DO, NMD, NP, PA) to establish an effective and safe treatment plan based on the patient's symptoms, medical history and lab results.

When a patient is referred to Dr. Green, she will interview him/her over the telephone to assess whether s/he would benefit from her services. The patient will then make an appointment to see Dr. Green in the office or via phone. The consultation is an hour long after which, she will make specific recommendations that are faxed to the prescriber. Once approved by the prescriber, we custom compound the RX's in our compounding lab. All the hormones that she recommends are plant derived and are Bio-identical (i.e. have identical molecular structure to the actual hormones that human bodies produce) and are only available by prescription.

"

• Pharmacy
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Green does not have any board certifications listed.

• Andropause

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Hormone Therapy, Men
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
  • Functional Endocrinology, Thyroid and Adrenas
    Other Education | Completed 2013
  • Midwestern University/Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Green has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Green has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Green to family and friends
Dr. Green's Performance
in Big Bear Lake |
My experience with Dr Sharzad Green has been very positive. She is extremely knowledgeable, and provides cutting edge hormonal, medical, and pharmaceutical advise. Sharzad is also very sincere and caring. I would highly recommend her.
in Gilbert, AZ |
When I started going thru menopause it was Sharzad Green who gave my life back to me. I had hot flashes so bad I was always wet, my mood sucked & I was miserable. But she talked with me & made me feel like I was ok & normal . She prescribed hormone therapy & few other things & I now feel like back to my old self. When things change again she is there for me, Sharzad talks to me like a friend, someone that truly cares!! Don't wait, call her today, get your life back to normal.
in TEMPE |
I have been working with Sharzad for several years, and have nothing but positive things to say about her. She is caring and explains things to me that I can understand, is always willing to listen to any of my concerns, makes recommendations, and I have never had to follow up on unfilled perscriptions. I would highly recommend Sharzad for any of your hormonal needs as she is a pillar of knowledge. Thank you for all you do Shar!
in Mesa,Arizona |
Dr. Sharzad, has helped me out with Bio-Identical hormons and asnwering my questions about hormon therapy are always answered in the same day.
in Chandler AZ |
Dr Green has been very special in her care of me regarding her prescription of bio-identical hormone therapy. I feel wonderful due to this therapy. She always answers my emails and gives sound advice. I highly recommend her.
Thank You Shaun. It is my honor to serve you and other patients
in Apache Junction, AZ |
Sharzad is the BEST she gives you her all, even if you are a difficult FIX like myself. She will go that extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. I've been with her for over 5 years. My best advise to people who are skeptical. Trust her wholeheartedly with all aspects if medical care. Love her!
Thank you so much Pamela for the very kind words and for trusting me with your health care. It has been my pleasure to serve you.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Green has guided me through hormone therapy for 15 years. I find her to be knowledgeable, accessable and easy to talk to about intimate matters. She works to coordinate with my primary care physician on blood work and prescriptions.
Thank you so much Jane for the great review. It has been an honor to serve you and as always thank you for trusting me with your health care needs.
Phoenix, AZ |
My life has not been the same since I met Sharzad Greeen. She has helped me to regain my health and stability through the use of compounded hormone therapy. I had hit rock bottom with my hormones during menopause and she has been a kind and a true partner in my health. If you are interested in bio-identical compounded hormones she is your lady.
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is my absolute pleasure to be able to help my patients! Be well!
in Chandler, Az |
I was a newcomer to the Phoenix area and she was very helpful and straight forward helping me find new doctors that practiced Bioidentical Hormone replacement. She continued to help by watching over my hormone levels at yearly lab visits and advising my NP when more or less might be needed. She is now helping me that I no longer take hormone replacement with supplements that lessen the menopausal effects I still get occasionally.
Thank you so much Melinda for trusting me and letting me help. It is an honor to be involved in your health! Be well!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Green is amazing! She changed my life for the better. Heading into my 50's with hot flashes and tired all the time, she evaluated what supplements I was taking and my symptoms. She recommended not only hormone therapy but supplements. Then she evaluated my husband and recommended supplements and hormone therapy. Our life together has improved as well. I recommended Dr. Green to my physician and he now sends his other clients to Dr Green. Thanks Dr. Green!
Thank you so much Tammra for the wonderful comments. It is a privilege to help you and your husband with your health. Be well!
in Mesa, AZ |
Sharzad is the first doctor to ever sit down with me as a patient to review not only my health concerns, but also to review lab results. She has always made herself readily available, responding back in a timely manner. Overall, she wants to make a difference in the way you feel! I have already made several referrals to others and never once have I found and or heard anyone that did not express gratitude with the work that she has done! Amazing individual and doctor!
My greatest gratitude to you Amy for your kind words and the trust you have in me. It has been an honor to know you (and your referrals). Be well!
Gilbert, AZ |
Absolutely amazing and knowledgeable. I've been a fitness coach personal trainer for over 25 years. I send all my clients that are in need to Sharzad. She is Simply the Best in what she does.
Thank you so much for the kind words and the trust you put in me. It has been my pleasure to work with a wonderful person such as yourself. Be well!
in Tempe, AZ |
Sharzad is wonderful! She is very caring and thorough. She spent time with me and asked lots of questions. She actually listened to my answers. I felt, for the first time, like someone understood. She recommended a course of treatment that seems to be working. Her follow up is wonderful. I have referred friends to her.
Thank you so much for your kind words and comments. I truly appreciate your trust in me and am so fortunate to be involved in your health care. Be well!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Green is awesome. She spends time with her patients, listens and genuinely cares about you as a person. I would highly recommend Dr. Green to family and friends.
Thank you so much Kim for the feedback. I am truly passionate about what I do and I hope it shows!
in Willcox, AZ |
I have had a very difficult time getting my low testosterone under control and it has stretched out over more than a year. None of this has been due to Dr. Green's work--I'm just weird--but she has been very patient and extremely informative through all of it. She is also always immediately available by phone or email. She should be used as THE example of how to treat patients; I wish all of my interactions with medical personnel were like my interactions with Dr. Green.
Thank you so much for your kind comment Fred. You have been very patient yourself!
Have you seen Dr. Sharzad Green, PHARMD?

Visit Dr. Green