Sharon Upton, RD

Sharon Upton, RD

Nutrition  |
Sharon Upton, RD is a nutritionist in Henrico, VA. She specializes in nutrition, dietetics, and more.Read her story

3800 Stillman Pkwy Ste 201

Henrico, VA 23233

Learn about Sharon Upton

Sharon Upton's bio

This content was provided by Sharon Upton "Graduate of the Pennsylvania State University. BSN nutrition medical dietetics option. Graduate of Medical College of Virginia hospitals dietetic internship program. Received and maintaining credentials of registered dietitian nutritionist since 1984"

This content was provided by Sharon Upton "One on One and couple's counseling to meet your health goals. No gimmicks! Individualized meal planning; understanding food labels; dining out; how to handle holidays and vacations; behavior modification. No calorie counting! No predetermined frequency or number of visits."

• Nutrition
  • Dietetics
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Nutrition Education

Sharon Upton does not have any board certifications listed.

• Diet Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Penn State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Medical College Of Virginia Hospitals
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984

Sharon Upton has no awards or honors listed.

• Channel 12 On Your Side Virginia This Morning, 2000-2010

Sharon Upton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sharon Upton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sharon Upton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sharon Upton to family and friends
based on 7 total reviews (3 with comments)

Sharon Upton's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Sharon Upton Says:

Thank you so much for your reviews. I honestly care about each and every one of my clients. I strive to give you the attention, support, and information that you need and require to meet your individual health goals. If it has been a while since I have seen you, and you are struggling to meet and maintain your goals, I welcome you back for "tune up" visits! God Bless you and your families!

Sharon is an excellent dietitian. She takes the time to get to know her clients and find solutions to meet their needs. She is extremely flexible with scheduling appointments and is always available for questions.
I have read alot of reviews and they were all great reviews .So I decided to contract her And What i can say is that it was the best thing I ever did. She spends a great deal of time getting to know me , She is very professional ,extremely patient ,encouraging and very knowledgable I feel very...more
I saw Sharon right after having my child, and I had not deprived myself during my pregnancy! She helped me lose almost 30 pounds. She never shamed me if I cheated, and she is always so bubbly and sweet. She knew what she was talking about and always had a solution if I was struggling! A wonderful...more

Are you Sharon Upton?