Sharon Swartz, PA-C

Sharon Swartz, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Female  ·
Sharon Swartz, PA-C is a physician assistant in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Wake Forest Bowman Gray in 1995 and specializes in physician assistant (pa) and dermatology.Read her story

4335 Colwick Rd # D

Charlotte, NC 28211

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

Learn about Sharon Swartz

Sharon Swartz's bio

This content was provided by Sharon Swartz "I have always had a strong interest in dermatology. Prior to attending Wake Forest University School Of Medicine Physician Assistant Program, I worked for over three years in the Department of Dermatology there, conducting clinical research and working with Dr. Elizabeth Sherertz, a nationally recognized specialist in contact allergies. I have worked in several dermatology practices over the past 22 years, most recently joining Dr. Libby Edwards at Mid-Charlotte Dermatology and Research. My focus is on medical dermatology and my aim is to provide compassionate, effective care and treatment for all of my patients in an atmosphere of mutual respect."

This content was provided by Sharon Swartz "My ultimate goal is to provide the best dermatology care possible for my patients.  I endeavor to always take a team approach with patients and we make treatment decisions together.  "

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology

Sharon Swartz does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• The Ohio State Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Wake Forest Bowman Gray
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Sharon Swartz has no awards or honors listed.

Sharon Swartz has no media or publications listed.

Sharon Swartz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sharon Swartz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sharon Swartz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sharon Swartz to family and friends
7 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Sharon Swartz's Performance

This lady is scary. Worst bedside manner I have ever seen. Hopefully she's good at her job because that would be her only redeeming feature.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am sorry that you felt that way about your experience, but honestly I am also confused. I stopped practicing in June of 2017 and didn't start seeing patients again until November 22nd of the same year. I am curious as to when I saw you.