Sharon Shuppert, LAC

Sharon Shuppert, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Female
Sharon Shuppert, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Austin, TX. She has been practicing for 17 years. Read her story

2911 Medical Arts St Ste 19B

Austin, TX 78705

Learn about Sharon Shuppert

Sharon Shuppert's bio

This content was provided by Sharon Shuppert "I am a practitioner of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. I am licensed by the Texas State Medical Board and hold a Diplomat Certificate of Oriental Medicine from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. I obtained my Master of Science degree in Oriental Medicine from the Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCTCM) in Austin, TX in 2000. TCTCM has been voted one of the top three colleges of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in the United States by Traditional Chinese Medicine World, a national newspaper dedicated to educating consumers and healthcare professionals about TCM. I discovered Oriental medicine in 1995, when a yearlong struggle with persistent headaches led me to try TCM. A combination of acupuncture, Chinese herbs and reflexology eliminated my chronic headaches. In addition, due to the holistic approach of oriental medicine, overall harmony was restored to my system, alleviating other health problems such as allergies, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and chronic fatigue. My experience had a profound effect on my life and eventually led to my new career. I am honored to have trained with the late Dr. Richard, Teh-Fu, Tan. I use his Balance Method of acupuncture to help people to find pain relief and freedom from suffering. This method gives immediate results ("stand stick, see shadow") and repeated treatments lead to long-term relief. "The experience of a healing session with Sharon is one of nurturing and relaxed sharing in a comfortably arranged environment reminiscent of a Shanghai period sitting room. Patients can expect a genuinely caring, unhurried experience with a knowledgeable practitioner." ~Erin C."

This content was provided by Sharon Shuppert "At The Phoenix & Dragon, I provide consultations, hands-on treatments and Chinese herbal medicine.  I offer acupuncture, a variety of oriental bodywork, herbal medicine and energy work in the eastern traditions.  After a consultation, I will use a combination of treatment modalities that are best suited to you and where you are on your healing path.

All services are offered by appointment and are customized to meet your individual needs.  Appointments are scheduled with ample time to hear and discuss your health concerns, needs and wellness goals.  Together we'll explore underlying patterns and I will create a detailed and comprehensive healing plan complete with eastern healing techniques,   nutritional and lifestyle recommendations.

At the Phoenix & Dragon, you are more than just a set of symptoms.  To this end, you can expect gentle treatment, personal guidance and to be listened to with sincerity and respect.

My goal as a healer is to provide relief from pain and suffering and to help you realized a sense of peace, joy and well being.  Surviving is nice, thriving is better.  I want to help you to reach your wellness goals, to feel energetic and vibrantly alive. Why just settle for pain relief when you could feel excited about life every day?

Mission Statement:  To provide compassionate care, to alleviate suffering, to foster peace, and inspire happiness for all those who seek my help  "

• Acupuncture
  • Acute Pain Medicine
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management
  • Women's Health Medicine

Sharon Shuppert does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Insufficiency

• Texas College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Texas College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000

Sharon Shuppert has no awards or honors listed.

Sharon Shuppert has no media or publications listed.

• French

Sharon Shuppert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sharon Shuppert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sharon Shuppert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sharon Shuppert to family and friends
Sharon Shuppert's Performance
Sharon is very knowledgeable, she loves helping people, and it shows in her work. Sharon offers quality, professionalism, and class!! Please give her a call! #happyclient
in Pflugerville Texas |
The moment you walk in the door you can tell Sharon takes energy healing to heart. Beautifully decorated office that supports an environment for healing. Sharon is a great listener during the new client intake. She is professional and easy to express your condition to. She is definitely at the top of the list of many acupuncturists I have visited. Thank you Sharon for helping me on my healing journey.
in Austin, TX |
Sharon is so thorough and detail oriented in her treatments. The takes the time to listen compassionately and be certain to understand your symptoms before each treatment. She is very kind and professional and her treatments work. She has helped me manage chronic pain, chronic fatigue and allergies going me excellent results where medical doctors failed.
in Georgetown, TX |
We found Sharon through Wei Labs Chinese herbal medicine. We began with her near the end of 4/17,just as my husband completed chemo and radiation for lung cancer. He also struggles with significant COPD. Sharon has been treating him with herbal teas and using Wei Labs products. His breathing has improved, not as dependent on supplemental O2 as he had been, the coughing has lessened some. We so appreciate Sharon's commitment to her patients. She is responsive when we have questions.
St Jo, TX |
Ms. Shubbert is very professional and her patients are first and foremost to her. I consider myself very fortunate to be a patient of hers. Her indepth knowledge and caring for patients is second to none and has me on the road to ultimate health.
Austin, TX |
Had a bad allergy sinus attack. My head was like it was going to explode. I call Phoenix Dragon to see if she could see me that day. She was able to see me in the afternoon. Within 10 min. of the treatment, my head starting to feel better. The next morning, after a good night of sleep, and my head felt normal. . Sharon even text me to see how I was doing. Sharon really cares about her patients.
Have you seen Sharon Shuppert, LAC?
Are you Sharon Shuppert?