Sharon Richards, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Sharon Richards, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Washougal, WA. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Sharon Richards, LMFT

Creating Hope Counseling

1438 B St Washougal, WA 98671 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Sharon Richards treats your condition or procedure

Sharon Richards' conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders

Sharon Richards accepts

Sharon Richards accepts the following insurance:

Health Net
Molina Healthcare
Tricare

Sharon Richards' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sharon Richards

Sharon Richards

Sharron is wonderful, warm, encouraging and supportive. She does so much more than listen, she helps me develop tangible solutions, interventions, and "homework" to work towards my goals. She is always prepared with some handout or info that is pertinent to my needs. I feel so safe and comfortable, I feel like I am having a conversation with a trusted friend, it is easy and natural, it doesn't feel like she is trying too hard integrate theories, and practice. It feels more natural and less awkward than other therapist I have have worked.
BB – Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Richards, LMFT?
I sought help from Sharon regarding a past molestation and dealing with the aftermath of that offense. She changed my life. I credit her for finally being able to share the experience with my family, building up my self esteem to the point of being able to leave a verbally and physically abusive relationship and getting my daughter and I into a safe place and setting my life on a path of fulfilment and joy. The time I spent with her I have never regretted and I will forever be grateful for her
MB in Santa Cruz – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Richards, LMFT?

How was your experience with Sharon Richards?

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Does Sharon Richards, LMFT offer telehealth services?

Sharon Richards has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Sharon Richards, LMFT accepting new patients?

Sharon Richards, LMFT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Sharon Richards' profile to make an appointment.

Does Sharon Richards, LMFT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Sharon Richards accepts your insurance.

What are Sharon Richards, LMFT's top areas of care?

Sharon Richards frequently treats Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Sharon Richards treats.

Where is Sharon Richards, LMFT's office located?

Sharon Richards' office is located at 1438 B St, Washougal, WA 98671. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Sharon Richards, LMFT?

Creating Hope Counseling1438 B St Washougal, WA 98671