Sharon Lorber, LCSW

Sharon Lorber
Telehealth services available

Sharon M. Lorber, LCSW-R, Jericho, NY

30 Bounty Ln Jericho, NY 11753

Sharon Lorber, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Jericho, NY. She specializes in clinical social work, psychology, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Sharon Lorber accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Sharon Lorber treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Sharon Lorber, LCSW...

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Sharon Lorber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sharon Lorber

Sharon Lorber?
Sharon Lorber's Performance
What People Say About Sharon Lorber, LCSW
I came to Sharon in crisis and left a much different, better adjusted, and more secure person. She saw me through one of the most difficult periods in my life with great compassion coupled with viable therapeutic techniques and humor. To say she is a wonderful therapist sells her short. She is a wonderful person who happens to be a kind, caring, and effective therapist. I highly recommend her. If you need help, pick up the phone and call her. You’ll be glad you did. Marjorie. September 2019
Marjorie in NY – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
I am currently seeing Sharon and she has helped me through a variety of situations. She is a very good listener and offers helpful feedback and advice. She is a kind and understanding person and I highly recommend her.
Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
Excellent clinician with incredible resources. Professional, friendly, comforting, compassionate and supportive in every aspect. Incredible insight and ability to understand the most complex issues including trauma related matters.
Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
I have Sharon listed as lifesaver in my phone, because that’s how much she has helped me. She has a way of listening and advising that just works. I always feel better after a session with her. People in my world have noticed improvement in my demeanor and attitude. I was not in a good place when I began seeing her, and now I feel more confident and secure in my own skin. I am grateful for her seemingly effortless words. I’m sure those degrees on the wall have something to do with it seeming effortless. I highly recommend her for anyone struggling to get wherever you need to be.
Lisa in HICKSVILLE, NY – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
She is professional, kind, patient and knowledgeable.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
Sharon is a great therapist. She is a very smart & knowledgeable woman. I would recommend her to anyone
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
I always leave her office feeling better. She is extremely helpful in getting to the root of the problem. I've referred her to many people.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
Sharon is an evil judgmental obnoxious woman. She made inappropriate judgmental Comments and even rolled her eyes. She was of no use to me and made a bad situation even worse. She should not be practicing anything. She should lose any licensing she has. She did not hold her rude opinions back and she didn’t even know me. She had met me for half an hour. Aren’t therapists supposed to listen and guide you with your problems ? Well she didn’t do that she just beat me up and made me feel worse than I already did. I hate this woman.
Jul 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
Sharon Lorber helped me through difficult times in my life. Her ability to guide me to better understand myself is her gift. I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so. Her professionalism and approach to issues are what makes her a great therapist.
QUEENS VILLAGE – May 16, 2018
Extremely likely.
Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
Beyond professional across a wide range of situations and people. Able to encourage discussion without being pushy or prying, and lead those discussions to viable actions. Completely non-judgemental. Have recommended Sharon to several others, and they are all happy with their conversations.
Mar 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
Sharon made it easy for me to open up and talk. She listens and makes you feel comfortable.
HA in New York – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
I'm so grateful to have Sharon as my therapist. She helped me through relationship difficulties that were consuming me. I feel like I'm in a much better place in my life because of her input. I look forward to seeing her each week to sort out any challenge.
East Meadow – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
Sharon has been amazing. She is very easy to open up to and explain your problems. She also helps me problem solve through my difficult times. I have spoke to a few social workers but none are like her.
Anthony in Bethpage – Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
I only recently started to see Sharon, she has brought such great clarity, knowledge, compassion, and growth to my life. I am going through a tough time and I look forward to my visits. Her empathy and strength has great balance. I would recommend her to anyone because she is that great. I am lucky someone who cared about me to share her information with me.
Roslyn Heights – Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
Sharon Lorber always greets clients with a smile. She is a very good listener and provides insight without being judgmental. The waiting room and office are cheerful and provide a safe environment to discuss concerns. I would recommend Sharon Lorber to anyone who needs someone to help them find coping mechanisms to deal with their problems.
Sue – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
Look no further if you are seeking help! Sharon is AMAZING and has really helped me with something I was having a rough time with in my life!
Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
If I could leave 0 I would. No survey sheets, instantly judgemental. Instead of listening she reacts after you say your first sentence. If you are looking for a counselor or someone to listen too without instant judgements then go elsewhere. Only reason she gets 1 star is for the cleanliness of her office.
Bronx, NY – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
Sharon is caring, insightful, patient, and non-judgmental.. She has helped me greatly with my problems: (depression and anxiety). I always feel better after a session. I heartily recommend her as a therapist .
Pat in Westbury, NY – Oct 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?
I have been seeing Sharon for a little over a year. I have seen other therapists in the past and none of them have had the same genuine, caring, trustworthy demeanor as Sharon. Sharon has given me the tools to identify repetitive, toxic behaviors in partners and the confidence to address issues directly and promptly. She has been a beacon during depressive states and periods of anxiety. She has provided guidance during our sessions and resources I can tap outside of our sessions. I RECOMMEND HER
Westbury, NY – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Lorber, LCSW?

How was your experience with Sharon Lorber?

TELEHEALTH SESSIONS ARE NOW BEING OFFERED

People who seek my help are always treated with the greatest respect and dignity.

• Clinical Social Work

1997
Creedmore Psych Ctr
1995
Queens College

• Elected to Columbia University's School of Social Work's Alumni Executive Board, 2003-2009