Dr. Sharon Kelly, PSY.D

Dr. Sharon Kelly, PSY.D

Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sharon Kelly, PSY.D is a psychologist in West Chester, PA and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Institute For Graduate Clinical Psychology/Widener University in 2001 and specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.Read her story

210 W Gay St

West Chester, PA 19380

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Kelly treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kelly's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Grief
  • Histrionic Personality Disorder
  • Life Coaching
  • Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Calls are returned within 24 hours. Most clients are able to schedule their first session within a week of their initial inquiry.

• Psychology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly?
Dr. Kelly's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sharon Kelly, PSY.D
Dr. Kelly has drastically improved my life by helping me talk through my anxiety and depression. She has a way that makes you feel like you have known her your entire life, and there is zero discomfort or worry that she will be sharing your most private thoughts. Dr. Kelly is nothing short of professional, I've gone through many psychologist's, therapist's, and psychiatrist's, and my condition had not really improved until I met with Dr. Kelly. In short, she gets it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Kelly, PSY.D?
Much of this survey is geared towards doctors w a waiting room. Therapists should have a different kind of survey. Just the same, I have been to several therapists (during job losses, divorce, deaths, family conflict etc) and I never liked the feedback. There was no light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. Dr Kelly had great problem-solving skills, made me feel “normal” at all times and led me to see my own progress. I also felt she was fully engaged and a great listener
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Kelly, PSY.D?
Dr. Sharon helped me get thru a bad breakup. I felt so much better after a few sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Kelly, PSY.D?
I have depended on Dr. Sharon on and off for over 11 years. I still go to her St Pete’s office sometimes. She’s been the Village Psychologist there for as long as I can remember. Whenever I have a friend going through a big transition, like a divorce or other kind of crisis, I always refer to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Kelly, PSY.D?
I didn’t want to go to therapy but my parents thought it was a good idea. I had anxiety problems and got really stressed at school. I really liked Dr. Kelly. Her office was pretty and close to campus. I only went for a few months and I felt a lot better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Kelly, PSY.D?
This therapist is rude and curt. She basically blamed all my marital problems (there were no substance abuse or mental health problems to contend with) on me and refused to see my sides of the issues. She charges $185 and told my spouse and me to go get a hobby. She saw us twice and I refused to go back to someone who heard only one side of the problem and made a snap judgment about me. I am a psychologist who could have come up with a solution such as a hobby. What a total rip off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharon Kelly, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Kelly?