Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC

Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC is a psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Salem, OR.

870 Commercial St SE

• PacificSource
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Sharon Karn

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Sharon Karn does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression

• Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Sharon Karn is unavailable at this time.

Sharon Karn has no awards or honors listed.

Sharon Karn has no media or publications listed.

Sharon Karn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sharon Karn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sharon Karn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sharon Karn to family and friends
4.3
Sharon Karn's Performance
Vancouver, WA |
Sharon is great. I have learned so much from her about myself and others. I never thought I would need to go to a counselor, but I'm glad it is Sharon. I wish I would have done this earlier in life. The only complaint I have is rescheduling, a couple of times I left messages with the answering service and didn't get a call back for a week at a time.
Salem, OR |
Sharon is fantastic! Truly listens and genuinely cares for you as a whole person (not just mentally and emotionally). I've kept appointments with her on days that I've felt pretty good, just because it's like visiting a friend who helps to make me feel even better. Even on my worst days I leave inspired and feeling strong enough to keep going. She KNOWS her medications. Very smart woman. Had issues in past with her answering service, but after mentioning them to Sharon the issues were resolved.
Salem, OR |
I recommend Sharon to friends, family, and mental health colleagues. Sharon goes above and beyond for her patients. She never makes me feel rushed or like a number. Sharon genuinely cares about the needs of her patients. She offers suggestions, feedback, and makes herself part of the solution if wanted. I really appreciate Sharon!
in Spokane, WA |
Sharon is one of the best providers I have ever come across. In my lowest point in life she was the light at the end of the tunnel. Sharon went above and beyond to make sure I was back on my feet. Not only intelligent within her field, but a solid resource to make clear of the help I needed. I would highly recommend her to any one and trust her entirely. Sharon not only was helpful but actually listen to my concerns, needs, and fears.
Salem, OR |
I've been Sharon's client for a bit over a year now. She is always straightforward, and I have tremendous confidence in her knowledge and understanding of how her services can support healing. I would recommend her to anyone who is ready to make their lives better.
in Salem, OR |
Sharon is kind, patient, understanding and honest. She will listen to your needs and help you. Not just anyone can handle dealing with so many different personalities and problems all day several days a week. I would recommend Sharon with out hesitation. Its hard to find someone that will be honest and helpful. The main goal is to get the patient better and on the right track.
Salem, OR |
Very dishonest. 2 months and she won't follow up for an appointment. She doesn't return calls. Then she flat out lied to my doctor and said she attempted to "call me abd leave several voicemails." Completely dishonest. If you need help or are in crisis, I would not recommend her.
The referral that was sent to me had your old cell phone number. When I let your provider know that you were not returning voice mails we realized that I had a wrong number for you & by then you had terminated your provider. You are correct I was unable to reach you but it wasn't "dishonest" I am puzzled as to how you could review certain areas of my practice when we have never even met. I welcome you to call my office if you are still in need of mental health care. Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC
in Salem, OR |
I went for help with psych medications management. She is very knowledgable, she listened to my concerns and wishes and helped me get off a medication that was causing adverse side effects. I was very happy with the results. She's awesome.
Have you seen Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?

Visit Sharon Karn

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Preferred Provider Network PPN

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)