Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Sharon Karn

Begin Within Psychiatric Services, Salem, OR

870 Commercial St SE Salem, OR 97302

Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Salem, OR. She specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner) and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Sharon Karn accepts

Sharon Karn accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
LifeWise
ODS Health Plan
PacificSource
Providence Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Sharon Karn treats your condition or procedure

Sharon Karn's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Phobia

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Sharon Karn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sharon Karn

4.4

Sharon Karn?
Sharon Karn's Performance
What People Say About Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC
Sharon is compassionate about what she does and shows it with each meeting. She is always responsive in times of need. She is informative and always explains what she is doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
Very judgemental Compares all of Your problems to her every day life and how she has it handled in her life in comparisons. turns everything you talk about into her own self relations and how she is better than you doesn’t take you seriously especially when you need intermittent FMLA and she will ignore your paperwork and after you called to ask why the paperwork wasn’t handled you won’t get a returned phone call… I was pretty excited about her practice but she threw me into the weeds..
FMLA is for people that truly need time for care...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
Sharon Karn is a top notch expert in her field. She saved my life (literally) when I encountered despair. I can't say enough about her. She actively listens to your problems, she's a great advisor and I trust her 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
I am so thankful that I was connected with Sharon. She has helped make a huge difference in my life. She cares about her patients, never rushes, listens, explains everything thoroughly, and makes sure you understand without judgment. It is so easy to talk to her. I adore her and would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
Sharon is great. I have learned so much from her about myself and others. I never thought I would need to go to a counselor, but I'm glad it is Sharon. I wish I would have done this earlier in life. The only complaint I have is rescheduling, a couple of times I left messages with the answering service and didn't get a call back for a week at a time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
Sharon is fantastic! Truly listens and genuinely cares for you as a whole person (not just mentally and emotionally). I've kept appointments with her on days that I've felt pretty good, just because it's like visiting a friend who helps to make me feel even better. Even on my worst days I leave inspired and feeling strong enough to keep going. She KNOWS her medications. Very smart woman. Had issues in past with her answering service, but after mentioning them to Sharon the issues were resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
I recommend Sharon to friends, family, and mental health colleagues. Sharon goes above and beyond for her patients. She never makes me feel rushed or like a number. Sharon genuinely cares about the needs of her patients. She offers suggestions, feedback, and makes herself part of the solution if wanted. I really appreciate Sharon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
Sharon is one of the best providers I have ever come across. In my lowest point in life she was the light at the end of the tunnel. Sharon went above and beyond to make sure I was back on my feet. Not only intelligent within her field, but a solid resource to make clear of the help I needed. I would highly recommend her to any one and trust her entirely. Sharon not only was helpful but actually listen to my concerns, needs, and fears.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
I've been Sharon's client for a bit over a year now. She is always straightforward, and I have tremendous confidence in her knowledge and understanding of how her services can support healing. I would recommend her to anyone who is ready to make their lives better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
Sharon is kind, patient, understanding and honest. She will listen to your needs and help you. Not just anyone can handle dealing with so many different personalities and problems all day several days a week. I would recommend Sharon with out hesitation. Its hard to find someone that will be honest and helpful. The main goal is to get the patient better and on the right track.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
Very dishonest. 2 months and she won't follow up for an appointment. She doesn't return calls. Then she flat out lied to my doctor and said she attempted to "call me abd leave several voicemails." Completely dishonest. If you need help or are in crisis, I would not recommend her.
The referral that was sent to me had your old...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?
I went for help with psych medications management. She is very knowledgable, she listened to my concerns and wishes and helped me get off a medication that was causing adverse side effects. I was very happy with the results. She's awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Karn, PMHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Sharon Karn?

Begin Within Psychiatric Services, Salem, OR