Sharon Hyles, LMHC

Sharon Hyles, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Sharon Hyles, LMHC is a counselor in Deland, FL. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

324 E Church St

Deland, FL 32724

Learn about Sharon Hyles

Sharon Hyles' bio

This content was provided by Sharon Hyles "With over 20 years of experience, I specialize in working with people dealing emotionally and relationally with problems and difficulties of varying degrees resulting from a recent crisis, traumatic events or issues that may have existed for years, even back into childhood. I am a professional Christian therapist, yet I respect people of all faiths. I am EMDR certified, enabling therapy to progress more quickly than traditional talk therapy alone."

This content was provided by Sharon Hyles "With over 20 years of experience, I specialize in working with people dealing emotionally and relationally with problems and difficulties of varying degrees resulting from a recent crisis, traumatic events or issues that may have existed for years, even back into childhood. I am a professional Christian therapist, yet I respect people of all faiths. I am EMDR certified, enabling therapy to progress more quickly than with traditional talk therapy alone."

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy

Sharon Hyles does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Psychotherapy Services

• Stetson University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Stetson University Graduate School
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Sharon Hyles has no awards or honors listed.

Sharon Hyles has no media or publications listed.

Sharon Hyles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sharon Hyles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sharon Hyles' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sharon Hyles

Sharon Hyles?
Sharon Hyles' Performance
What People Say About Sharon Hyles, LMHC
RecentHighestLowest
I have seen Sharon when I was a teenager battling anxiety. I went as far as I was ready to go and after a number of years later I find myself back ready to work on the rest. She is a kind woman who is always seeking God guidance with every session which I am grateful for.
Palm Coast, FL – Oct 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Hyles, LMHC?
Dr. Hyles is very compassionate. As the daughter of a narcissistic mother who has struggled for many years with this problem in my life, I appreciate the EMDR because it has helped so much faster in getting me to deal and move on.
Carolyn in DeLand, FL – Aug 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Hyles, LMHC?
Sharon is phenomenal. She helped me to heal from complex PTSD trauma. I highly recommend her!
Deltona, FL – Jan 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Hyles, LMHC?
Sharon is fabulous. She changed my life. Would love to go back and see her again. If you're looking for a therapist/counsellor, and she blesses you with an opportunity to attend a session or start seeing her regularly, do it without hesitation. You will absolutely not regret it.
Lauren P. in Deltona, FL – Dec 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Hyles, LMHC?
I was most fortunate to begin treatment with Sharon Hyles mainly for childhood trauma issues. Sharon is well-experienced, kind, empathetic and intelligent. Although I have sought counseling in earlier years, my work with Sharon has by far been the most fruitful and has made a huge impact on...Read More
MJ in DeLeon Springs, FL – Nov 09, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Sharon Hyles?