Contact provider for availability

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 45

Sharon Harris

Sharon Harris, MS, MFT, LADC

9402 W Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89134

Sharon Harris, MS is a marriage & family therapist in Las Vegas, NV. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

Sharon Harris accepts

Sharon Harris accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Health Plan of Nevada

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Sharon Harris treats your condition or procedure

Sharon Harris' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

I see my role as your therapist as a personal guide for your life journey. I am not a psychic and will not give you advice. I may offer suggestions and ask that you consider possible alternative ways of thinking and perceiving, but I am not an expert...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

4.2

Sharon Harris?
Sharon Harris' Performance
What People Say About Sharon Harris, MS
Sharon makes me feel heard. She creates a safe, warm environment so that I feel comfortable sharing my feelings and experiences. Her presence helped me to talk about some very old stuff that was still causing me problems. She gives me time to figure things out and supports me. She showed me that she respects what I feel and what I've been through. That genuine respect actually helped me to respect myself and see myself in a different light. She gives me a better understanding of myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Harris, MS?
Sharon has been working with me for a few years now and I am extremely appreciative to have such a great therapist who is reliable and consistent. Sharon is always willing to schedule out and keeps communication on informing me a day before of my appointment reminders. This is extremely helpful when I have a lot going on. Sharon creates an extremely safe environment. I’m extremely thankful for all that Sharon has helped me work towards. The front desk has always been extremely welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Harris, MS?
Sharon is patient, tolerant and open minded. She is a delight, but does not banter words. When she has something to say she is diplomatic but direct. Point is made. Stops, gives a few moments to assess statement. Sharon demonstrates a high level of professionalism, ability to control and evaluate confidentiality needs of her clients. Her ability to assess the needs of her clients is outstanding. She is an effective and precise therapist./Wendell J Manchester Rating: excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Harris, MS?
Judgmental and a poor listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Harris, MS?
With the parents of adolescents, she does not communicate effectively. She expects the parents to give in fully, but then doesn't communicate with the parent what she suggests for the child. She also takes a partial view with one parent over the other and excludes the other from communications. When confronted with this, her response is to not offer to discuss further to promote understanding, but to respond with "I'm sorry you feel that way"
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Harris, MS?
Sharon Harris doesn't mess around when it comes to your counseling. Perhaps my experience was different than most because I was open to the idea of changing my ways, but even if this wasn't the case I don't think Sharon would've babied or pandered to me. If I stated something silly, she didn't hesitate to set me straight. In addition, her no nonsense attitude and gets along with the guys mentality means that she really understood my male ego and how to communicate with me. Fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Harris, MS?

How was your experience with Sharon Harris?