Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Sharon Carr

Gainesville Family Physicians

6900 NW 9th Blvd Gainesville, FL 32605

Sharon Carr, NP is a nurse practitioner in Gainesville, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Sharon Carr accepts

Sharon Carr accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Sharon Carr treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

1985

3.4482758620689653%

Sharon Carr?
Sharon Carr's Performance
What People Say About Sharon Carr, NP
I feel she is interested in the patient's needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
Professional, polite, made sure that all questions were answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
I found her to be very professional, thorough, and able to communicate about my medical needs very clearly. She was also friendly and courteous. I felt very at ease. She listened actively to my concerns and ideas and responded positively.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
I have been a patient of Sharon Carr's for the last two years. She is extremely professional, knowledgeable and a great listener. She gives me all the time I need and always has a common sense approach to my medical issues. She does a better job than many of the M.D.s I've seen in the past. Great choice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
I have been seeing NP Carr, since last year. I have found her to very kind and attentive. She is she's an excellent listener and doesn't make you feel rushed. I would definitely refer friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
I have been seeing Sharon Carr for my primary care for several years and have been very satisfied. She is an excellent listener, is very patient and is knowledgeable. In addition, she is well-versed in functional medicine and integrates it with traditional medicine which has helped me greatly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
First time visit. She was a good listener and assessor. Quiet and calm
Very good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
Sharon Carr, N.P. is a health provider with The Gainesville Family Physicians group, and I have been a patient with this group for over thirty years. For occasional and chronic illness, we have always been treated with respect, due urgency, effectively and with a great sense of caring. Nurse Carr assists with wellness exams, and is such a capable and careful provider. I highly recommend my doctor, George Benchimol and Nurse Practitioner Sharon Carr. They are superior health care providers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
NP Carr was great. She asked many questions and was very attentive. I had a great experience and the remedy she recommended for my ailment worked great. Thank you kindly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
Very professional and positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
Sharon was very professional and friendly, and asked pertinent questions to be sure she had my full medical history correct as I am a new patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
This was my first appointment with Sharon and it was outstanding in every way. As a new patient, the check-in process was somewhat lengthy but went by very quickly because the front staff were very efficient. I already have two relatives going to Sharon also. We are all new patients!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
Sharon Carr is a great care provider. She is always courteous and prompt. She is genuinely interested in caring for her patients. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
Sharon Carr is a great provider. She keeps up to date on the latest functional medicine practices and she works really well with me to maintain my health. Highly recommended for people who want to address their issues in the most sensible and natural way possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
Sharon Carr showed genuine interest in my health issues and explained preventative measures. One of my problems developed two years ago and I had been to 3 different doctors at other facilities seeking a cure. Sharon told me why it developed and suggested a cure. After only two weeks, I can tell a huge improvement. I wish I had found her sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
I had been looking for a health care professional who was knowledgeable about osteoporosis and was able to discuss the components of the disease as well the various medicines. Sharon Carr was very well versed in what I was interested in discussing and had followed a number of patients on various paths. She took the time to explain my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?
At first appointment, CNA recorded incorrectly that I drink 5-6 drinks per NIGHT, vs per week (at most) and for 5 years she treated me with these notes guiding her treatment, yet NOT ONCE did she address this issue, which would have corrected the notes. She never recommended treatment, never rescreened me, never asked me about my intake nor recommended reduction. Any of these actions would have resulted in correction. Resulted in denial of life insurance, in spite of stellar labs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Carr, NP?

How was your experience with Sharon Carr?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Sharon Carr treats patients.

Compare Providers