Sharon Briar

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Sharon Briar
1016 Ferrari Dr Modesto, CA 95356

Sharon Briar is a marriage & family therapist in Modesto, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Sharon Briar accepts

Sharon Briar accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Sharon Briar treats your condition or procedure

Sharon Briar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sharon Briar

3.9

Sharon Briar?
Sharon Briar's Performance
What People Say About Sharon Briar
front desk receptionists very friendly Sharon is a very friendly loving person cares very much how you feel makes u feel confortable my son loves her he gets very happy he gets to go to his therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Briar?
Sharon seems very ignorant of trauma. She insisted a traumatic event in my son's life was not so and wanted to label him with BPD instead. She also paid way more attention to my ADHD daughter (who was not her patient) and easily spent 1/4 of the sessions in the waiting room talking and inquiring about her instead of focusing on my son. I would not recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Briar?
I have read all the reviews and agree with all except the negative one. I have been a patient of Sharon's off and on for the last 10 years. She prides herself on keeping patient confidentiality & values her license greatly. Sharon is very professional at the same time making you feel at home. Sharon's staff friendly and helpful. I have recommended Sharon to my family and friends and will continue to do so without hesitation
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Briar?
Sharon is a great person, absolutely ADORE her. She goes out of her way to make me feel at home , and is someone you can truly trust . I wouldn't recommend anyone but her. Sharon is a professional and you won't get anything less from her then her everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Briar?
I have been seeing Sharon for 2 years, once a week, & I adore her. Sharon & Lindsey are very professional, beyond accommodating with scheduling, & wouldn't dare breach confidentiality. I have recommended family & friends to Sharon, whom she sees, & NEVER discusses their sessions or them with me. Sharon has helped me through some of the worst times of my life by being the absolute best therapist she could to me. So if y'all can get in to see her when her patient list isn't full, get in!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Briar?
Do not use this therapist, especially for children or family related matters. Sharon Briar breaches confidentiality between family members and actually exaggerates and in some cases, makes up lies that one family person said about another. You will be permanently scarred from her interactions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharon Briar?

How was your experience with Sharon Briar?

• Marriage & Family Therapy