Sharis Aiazian, DAC

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 29

Sharis Aiazian
39 Spring St Ramsey, NJ 07446

Sharis Aiazian, DAC is an acupuncturist in Ramsey, NJ. She specializes in acupuncture.

Sharis Aiazian accepts

Sharis Aiazian?
Sharis Aiazian's Performance
What People Say About Sharis Aiazian, DAC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Sharis is a knowledgeable and caring professional. I have gone to several different accupuncturists and they are non comparable. I’ve suffered from herniated discs in my low back for years. She has provided me with relief using her unique style. The positive reviews sound most like what I’ve experienced. Would definitely recommend her (and have) to many friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
I was in a car accident June 2017 leaving me with horrible nerve pain and numbness in my hands, arms, legs, feet and back. Within minutes of meeting Sharis I knew I was being treated by a true caring professional. She listened intently to each and every complaint. After telling her about my aches and pains she clearly said I understand exactly what you are saying and I can help you. Boy was she right! She is a true healer. I can't say enough about Sharis. She helped me live life again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
Sharis is an excellent acupuncturist and a very caring person. She treats every person as an individual with a highly personalized treatment plan. She is thoughtful and really takes the time to get to know you. I am so thankful that I met her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
After an enthusiastic recommendation, a warm smile was our introduction to Sharis Aiazian. Following an extensive history and discussion of our symptoms, Sharis outlined a treatment plan for each of us. Her approach is specific to each patient whether traditional acupuncture or deep massage. She is professional, ethical, and always sensitive to our needs. We are grateful for the benefits derived from her treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
I didn't believe until I went! Sharis is great at working at your pace and really explains to you the how and why. Her curious mentality has made her an expert in what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
Miss Sharis Aiazian was a life saver for me. I went to her with recommendations and she exceeded all my expectations. She is kind, patient and passionate about what she does. She is there to help patients with their chronic aches and pains. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
Sharis is incredibly attentive, knowledgeable and professional with her treatments. She cares deeply for her patients and very often checks in on them, even taking calls and answering texts well after sessions. She has effectively treated me for muscle pain in my back, neck pain and also for anxiety. She is very gentle and always makes sure that her patients are comfortable. The only downside is that I can't see her as often as I'd like to. I wish Sharis would open a location in Manhattan!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
Sharis Aiazian has helped me emotionally and mentally through my acupunctuare experience. She has resolved many muscular issues I have. She is by far an extremely talented acupuncturist who I would recommend to anyone I know. She helps me with not only medical care, but by allowing me to express such emotion with a caring and supportive enviroment. She is amazing and I will recommend her to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
I am a baseball player. I had come in with pain in my back from being hit in the back by a pitch. I couldn't move my arm without feeling pain in my upper (around the shoulder blade) back area. Sharis asked me a few questions and then came to her conclusion of what was wrong with my back. She immediately released the muscle with needels. I immediately felt 100% better. Within a couple hours, I was able to move and play as I normally would. She also completely got rid of my seasonal allergies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
After relocating to Bergen county after 20 years in Northern California where acupuncturists abound, I was skeptical of whom I might find to keep me going in my new surroundings. I was so lucky to find Sharis.... as she helps all my physical, emotional and mental systems ......keeping them in running order while I manage to keep up with this fast paced coast; my 84 year old father even has started going after witnessing my dedication to wellness via Sharis !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
I in fact recommended 2 family members and they were also very happy with Sharis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
Sharis' medical knowledge overall is impressive, and her care for her patients is great! I was hestitant about acupuncture, but her bedside manner put me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
I met Sharis at an acupuncture presentation at my local Rotary Club and decided to try acupuncture for my arthritic knees. I have seen her regularly am happy to recommend her highly. She is extremely competent and has provided much needed relief. Fully deserving of the high marks this website dsisplays.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
I first saw Sharis for migraines. I have always had a fear of needles and never had accupunture done. I was amazed the first accupuncture she performed took my migraine away. Sharis treats the whole body and person. Therefore, as my visits have progressed, she has been able to help me with other medical conditions such as overall wellness and urninary infections. She has taught me more about my body and health than doctors. She is trustworthy and will put your fears at ease. I rate her A plus!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
This was my first time ever having acupuncture and I was nervous. Sharis totally put me at ease. She was very in tune to the feedback I was giving her and immediately changed her approach if I started to feel any discomfort. My massage therapist (whom I've gone to for years) could not believe the noticeable improvement in my back! I'm now definitely a believer in acupuncture and will be going back for additional treatments with Sharis in the future. I'm so thankful that I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
I am so happy I found Sharis a licensed acupuncturist in Ramsey, NJ. She was recommended to me by multiple people as well as my doctor. Sharis is an amazing clinician. She is thorough and knowledgable and spends plenty of time diagnosing and treating my condition. She has a gentle treatment style and is easy to communicate with. Her office space is clean and comfortable. I highly recommend her for acupuncture.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
Sharis listened carefully and understood where the pain was coming from and how to treat it right away. She looked at my tongue and was able to give me an analysis!! I look forward to our visits and would recommend her to anyone looking for an honest professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
It is a very comforting environment. My muscle aches and pains after years of negligence are no longer there. Acupuncture works for sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?
Sharis, the acupuncturist, is really professional and effective. When you explain her your hurt, she listens to you carefully and then she knows perfectly how to go about your problem. And the results are excellent! You feel your health recovery just from the very first second you're done with the treatment. And, in few days, you get better and better. 100% recommendable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharis Aiazian, DAC?

How was your experience with Sharis Aiazian?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Sharis Aiazian treats patients.