Acupuncture  |
Female
Sharis Aiazian, LAC
Sharis Aiazian, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Ramsey, NJ.

39 Spring St

Ramsey, NJ 07446

Learn about Sharis Aiazian

• Acupuncture

Sharis Aiazian does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Sharis Aiazian is unavailable at this time.

Sharis Aiazian has no awards or honors listed.

Sharis Aiazian has no media or publications listed.

Sharis Aiazian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sharis Aiazian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sharis Aiazian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sharis Aiazian to family and friends
Sharis Aiazian's Performance
in Wyckoff, NJ |
Sharis Aiazian has helped me emotionally and mentally through my acupunctuare experience. She has resolved many muscular issues I have. She is by far an extremely talented acupuncturist who I would recommend to anyone I know. She helps me with not only medical care, but by allowing me to express such emotion with a caring and supportive enviroment. She is amazing and I will recommend her to everyone I know.
in Wyckoff, NJ |
I am a baseball player. I had come in with pain in my back from being hit in the back by a pitch. I couldn't move my arm without feeling pain in my upper (around the shoulder blade) back area. Sharis asked me a few questions and then came to her conclusion of what was wrong with my back. She immediately released the muscle with needels. I immediately felt 100% better. Within a couple hours, I was able to move and play as I normally would. She also completely got rid of my seasonal allergies.
in Ridgewood |
After relocating to Bergen county after 20 years in Northern California where acupuncturists abound, I was skeptical of whom I might find to keep me going in my new surroundings. I was so lucky to find Sharis.... as she helps all my physical, emotional and mental systems ......keeping them in running order while I manage to keep up with this fast paced coast; my 84 year old father even has started going after witnessing my dedication to wellness via Sharis !!
in Bloomfield Nj |
I in fact recommended 2 family members and they were also very happy with Sharis!
in New York, NY |
Sharis changed my daily lifestyle and health, seriously Tried acupuncture a couple times in the past, had bad experiences. they stick u with the needle & leave the room then they send you on your way. If your current acupuncturist does this, u should strongly reconsider. Sharis spends a lot of time with u to understand your lifestyle and goals and gives you a treatment that is dynamic. She listens to what you and your body are indicating to her. She has a holistic approach to treatments. A+
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Sharis' medical knowledge overall is impressive, and her care for her patients is great! I was hestitant about acupuncture, but her bedside manner put me at ease.
in Ridgewood, New Jersey |
I met Sharis at an acupuncture presentation at my local Rotary Club and decided to try acupuncture for my arthritic knees. I have seen her regularly am happy to recommend her highly. She is extremely competent and has provided much needed relief. Fully deserving of the high marks this website dsisplays.
in Livingston, NJ |
I first saw Sharis for migraines. I have always had a fear of needles and never had accupunture done. I was amazed the first accupuncture she performed took my migraine away. Sharis treats the whole body and person. Therefore, as my visits have progressed, she has been able to help me with other medical conditions such as overall wellness and urninary infections. She has taught me more about my body and health than doctors. She is trustworthy and will put your fears at ease. I rate her A plus!
in Cornwall on the Hudson, NY |
This was my first time ever having acupuncture and I was nervous. Sharis totally put me at ease. She was very in tune to the feedback I was giving her and immediately changed her approach if I started to feel any discomfort. My massage therapist (whom I've gone to for years) could not believe the noticeable improvement in my back! I'm now definitely a believer in acupuncture and will be going back for additional treatments with Sharis in the future. I'm so thankful that I found her!
in Franklin lakes , NJ |
I am so happy I found Sharis a licensed acupuncturist in Ramsey, NJ. She was recommended to me by multiple people as well as my doctor. Sharis is an amazing clinician. She is thorough and knowledgable and spends plenty of time diagnosing and treating my condition. She has a gentle treatment style and is easy to communicate with. Her office space is clean and comfortable. I highly recommend her for acupuncture.
in Franklin lakes , NJ |
Sharis listened carefully and understood where the pain was coming from and how to treat it right away. She looked at my tongue and was able to give me an analysis!! I look forward to our visits and would recommend her to anyone looking for an honest professional.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
It is a very comforting environment. My muscle aches and pains after years of negligence are no longer there. Acupuncture works for sure!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Sharis, the acupuncturist, is really professional and effective. When you explain her your hurt, she listens to you carefully and then she knows perfectly how to go about your problem. And the results are excellent! You feel your health recovery just from the very first second you're done with the treatment. And, in few days, you get better and better. 100% recommendable!
Have you seen Sharis Aiazian, LAC?
Are you Sharis Aiazian?