Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD

Psychological Trauma ·  Female · Age 52

Dr. Slebodnik

Dr. Shari Slebodnik, LLP, CCHT

1700 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 200 Troy, MI 48084

Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD is a psychological trauma specialist in Troy, MI and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Harold Abel School of Social and Behavioral Sciences in 2018 and specializes in psychological trauma, counseling, and more.

Dr. Slebodnik accepts

Dr. Slebodnik accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Cofinity
Self Pay
Sliding Scale

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Slebodnik treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Slebodnik's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Gender Dysphoria
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Nightmare Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Stress Management

Dr. Slebodnik is experienced with Relationship Counseling for those in a Non-Traditional Relationship or those who identify within the LGBTQIA communities. Her professional expertise has been primarily grounded in the issues relating to Complex Traum...

• Psychological Trauma

4.3

Dr. Slebodnik?
Dr. Slebodnik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD
The most non-judgemental psychologist that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Doc had helped me with so many crisises and issues over the years, that I'll be forever grateful. A truly lovely professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD?
Dr. Slebodnik was so fr4iendly and easy to talk to!! I felt like i knew her for my whole life the first time that i met her and that never changed. She helped me with grieving the loss of multiple miscarriages that i never even considered as the reason for my sense of emptiness and depression. She hit the nail on the head with her diagnosis of grief and helped me sort threw the feelings. Thank you, Dr. Shari, from the bottom of my heart <3
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD?
Be careful with having your children see her! She told our child that she has multiple personality disorder in session with her alone. My daughter came out and started asking us questions in the car about this, crying, and was very scared! She was 12! It was never discussed with us, and should never have been told to her! Not only is that rare, and she doesn't have that, but who handles something that serious like that? Yes, she is open and laid back, but that can be detrimental! Unprofessional!
To whoever posted this review: I agree that the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD?
My husband and I went with Shari because we were referred to her by a couple we know. They did couples counseling with her for a few months and we saw the progress that they made. Our friends couldn't say enough good stuff about her! She really is so laid back and easy to talk to. She didnt pick sides, which was important to me, and she validated both of our issues. Instead of looking to put blame on one person, she helped us realize that we were both right and both wrong!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD?
My therapist rocks!! Shari has helped me so so so many times figure out life stuff (ive got anxiety) and she gives me great tools to help me deal with it. I can always count on her to talk me down when i'm freaking out. My fiance says that i don't flake out as much as i used to, since i started seeing Shari. I agree with him, I don't feel so anxious like I used to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD?
Ms. Slebodnik is by far the most helpful and knowledgeable psychologist that I have ever met. I recommend her to every person that I know who is struggling with their mental health. I would trust her with my life, and have numerous times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD?
Most of the therapist stories that I have heard start with "They didn't know anything about....". Shari is an expert on transgender everything. I find it extremely easy to tell her anything. She never judges me, and has a ton of resources. I feel like I've known her forever and appreciate her compassion and empathy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD?
Shari was very down to Earth and easy to relate to. She made excellent eye-contact, and was very sensitive to my situation. She gave some great suggestions for coping mechanisms, and followed up to find out if they worked for me. I see myself having a professional relationship with her for many years. I wouldn't see another counselor after meeting and talking with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shari Slebodnik, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Slebodnik?