Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW

Women's CounselingFemaleAge 61

Sharen Pyne-Weissman

Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW, LMFT, APN,C.

299 Forest Ave Ste J Paramus, NJ 07652

Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW is a Women's Counselor in Paramus, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Sharen Pyne-Weissman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Women's Counselors in your area

"Helping people and making a difference in the lives of others is what's important. Seeing clients work through issues that have paralyzed them or being able to walk beside them during very painful times is why I'm in..."

- Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Sharen Pyne-Weissman treats your condition or procedure

Sharen Pyne-Weissman's conditions and procedures:

• Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress

Sharen Pyne-Weissman accepts

Sharen Pyne-Weissman accepts the following insurance:

Select
Medicare
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Sharen Pyne-Weissman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sharen Pyne-Weissman

Sharen Pyne-Weissman

I would recommend Sharen to anyone i know who is looking for a therapist. Her professionalism, knowledge, kindness and genuine caring personality make her the best therapist I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I started speaking with Sharen in 2017 for a specific incident that took place in my life. Bedsides helping me cope with the challenges of that issue, we have since covered many areas in my life that I felt needed improvement. She has shown me how to navigate through difficult situations, people and the anxiety Covid has brought into this world. I considered myself a strong individual before I met Sharen, but thanks to her, I have gained more confidence in every area of my life, even those I have struggled with for years. My time with Sharen is like talking to a very well educated friend who is unbiased and non judgmental, with all of the right words and advice! In my opinion she’s the best. I am more then grateful i was connected with this amazing woman years ago.
DD – Dec 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW?
Sharon has helped me with panic disorder and anxiety using CBT technique. She truly cares about her patients and is experienced in many areas of therapy. I highly recommend her as she was the only therapist that succeeded in providing tools to get my panic attacks under control.
LE – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW?
Realizing I needed help and making my initial phone call was really upsetting for me. I felt like I should be able to handle everything that was thrown my way. I'm so glad I took that step and picked up the phone. With Sharen's help I am feeling so much better. She has helped me understand a lot about myself and done it in a very caring way. Sharen is so easy to talk to and I feel comfortable whether I'm laughing or crying in front of her. She's the best!!!
DK – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW?
Sharen was referred to me by my general practitioner many years ago. I have been seeing her on a regular basis since then, to help me with my anxiety and depression. She has helped me through many “rough patches” in my life and has done so by discussing ways and words to accomplish that. I have referred her to many of my friends and family without hesitation and have gotten nothing but positive feedback from them!
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW?
Sharen has saved my life! I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for her. I had experienced a lot of trauma in my life and needed good help and that is what I found with Sharen. She is smart, caring and knowledgeable in her field. I am so grateful I have found her and I would recommend her to everyone I know.
Debra in Fort Lee, NJ – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW?
Making an sppointment with and getting help from Sharen is probably the best decision I've ever made.
Maywood – Oct 28, 2017
Knowing I've made a difference touches me in a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW?

How was your experience with Sharen Pyne-Weissman?
Provider explaining information to patient