Sharen Pyne-Weissman, MSW

Individual CounselingFemaleAge 62

Individual Counseling

Sharen Pyne-Weissman, MSW is an Individual Counselor in Paramus, NJ. Her office accepts new patients.

Sharen Pyne-Weissman, MSW

Sharen Pyne-Weissman, LCSW, LMFT, APN,C.

299 Forest Ave Ste J Paramus, NJ 07652

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Traditional Therapy – done online

• Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Sharen Pyne-Weissman accepts

Sharen Pyne-Weissman accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Sharen Pyne-Weissman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sharen Pyne-Weissman

Could't recommend someone more highly qualified!
Over the last 35 years I have experienced life events I felt were beyond my control and have led me to Sharen Pyne-Weissman. In each case I have found her to be compassionate, empathetic, and insightful while all the while helping me sort through the details of the situation and gain a new perspective on the way forward. She has a unique ability to both offer advice and help you develop coping strategies for those things you can change and those you cannot. I highly recommend her services and cannot think of a more reliable, professional, effective therapist.
FB – Jan 16, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, MSW?
I would recommend Sharen to anyone i know who is looking for a therapist. Her professionalism, knowledge, kindness and genuine caring personality make her the best therapist I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I started speaking with Sharen in 2017 for a specific incident that took place in my life. Bedsides helping me cope with the challenges of that issue, we have since covered many areas in my life that I felt needed improvement. She has shown me how to navigate through difficult situations, people and the anxiety Covid has brought into this world. I considered myself a strong individual before I met Sharen, but thanks to her, I have gained more confidence in every area of my life, even those I have struggled with for years. My time with Sharen is like talking to a very well educated friend who is unbiased and non judgmental, with all of the right words and advice! In my opinion she’s the best. I am more then grateful i was connected with this amazing woman years ago.
DD – Dec 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, MSW?
Sharon has helped me with panic disorder and anxiety using CBT technique. She truly cares about her patients and is experienced in many areas of therapy. I highly recommend her as she was the only therapist that succeeded in providing tools to get my panic attacks under control.
LE – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, MSW?
Realizing I needed help and making my initial phone call was really upsetting for me. I felt like I should be able to handle everything that was thrown my way. I'm so glad I took that step and picked up the phone. With Sharen's help I am feeling so much better. She has helped me understand a lot about myself and done it in a very caring way. Sharen is so easy to talk to and I feel comfortable whether I'm laughing or crying in front of her. She's the best!!!
DK – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, MSW?
Sharen was referred to me by my general practitioner many years ago. I have been seeing her on a regular basis since then, to help me with my anxiety and depression. She has helped me through many “rough patches” in my life and has done so by discussing ways and words to accomplish that. I have referred her to many of my friends and family without hesitation and have gotten nothing but positive feedback from them!
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, MSW?
Sharen has saved my life! I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for her. I had experienced a lot of trauma in my life and needed good help and that is what I found with Sharen. She is smart, caring and knowledgeable in her field. I am so grateful I have found her and I would recommend her to everyone I know.
Debra in Fort Lee, NJ – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, MSW?
Making an sppointment with and getting help from Sharen is probably the best decision I've ever made.
Maywood – Oct 28, 2017
Knowing I've made a difference touches me in a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Sharen Pyne-Weissman, MSW?

How was your experience with Sharen Pyne-Weissman?