Contact provider for availability

Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND

Acupuncture ·  Female

Dr. Daghighi

Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND is an acupuncturist in Encino, CA. She specializes in acupuncture.

Dr. Daghighi accepts

Dr. Daghighi accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select Plus HMO
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Daghighi treats your condition or procedure

• Acupuncture

Dr. Daghighi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Daghighi

Dr. Daghighi?
Dr. Daghighi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND
Recent
I went to Dr. ShararehDaghighi when I started having lower back pain. The acupuncture and herbs made a world of difference. Dr. ShararehDaghighi is a very caring and compassionate healer who really seems to understand the underlying issues causing the pain. She is also funny and pleasures to be around....what more could you ask for?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND?
I was referred to Dr. Sharareh Daghighiby my mother for neck pain, back pain, and chronic headaches. It was very easy to schedule my first appointment and more importantly, Dr. Sharareh Daghighi is willing to come in as early as 7:00 a.m. each week to accommodate my work schedule. I see Sharareh Daghighi once a week for acupuncture and since treating with her, the majority of my pain and headaches have subsided. For those who suffer from headaches and back or neck pain. I would high recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND?
I am suffering from tension headaches for years and Dr. Daghighi was referred to be by a new friend. I tried acupuncture in the past but it did not help me. I set up an appointment with Dr. Daghighi and she was very friendly and nice. She talked about the therapy she suggests and I came to several Acupuncture sessions. I must say, it helped allot and I feel much better over all. The headaches frequency reduced and the intensity also got much lower. I am very happy coming here and will continue m
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND?
Great results with acupuncture, clean clinic, friendly and knowledgeable acupuncturist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND?
Dr. Daghighi is kind, knowledgeable and a gentle acupuncturist. I had good results with her treatments for my chronic Migraine headaches and menstrual issues. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND?
5 golden star! I started seeing Sherry in 2010. I have chronic migraines and was going to the ER or urgent care monthly. Since seeing Sherry I have not gone to either. Sherry also addresses other problems for me including back treatments and cupping, which have helped my pain tremendously, Sherry is so personable and always ready for my appointment, I have referred many people and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND?
Dr. Daghighi is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I've been going to her for over 8 years and she has worked on multiple issues with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND?
Dr. Daghighi is a very knowledgeable acupuncturist who can help patients with all types of conditions. One of her specialties is fertility and she helped my cousin get pregnant when other doctors said she couldn't. Truly amazing how she can impact a persons life in such a positive way forever. Thank you for treating me and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Daghighi?