Acupuncture  |
Female
Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND
Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND is an acupuncture provider who practices in Encino, CA.

16260 Ventura Blvd Ste LL16

Encino, CA 91436

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Daghighi

• Acupuncture

Dr. Daghighi does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Daghighi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Daghighi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Daghighi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daghighi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daghighi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daghighi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daghighi to family and friends
Dr. Daghighi's Performance
in Whittier, CA |
I went to Dr. ShararehDaghighi when I started having lower back pain. The acupuncture and herbs made a world of difference. Dr. ShararehDaghighi is a very caring and compassionate healer who really seems to understand the underlying issues causing the pain. She is also funny and pleasures to be around....what more could you ask for?
Edmonton, AB |
I was referred to Dr. Sharareh Daghighiby my mother for neck pain, back pain, and chronic headaches. It was very easy to schedule my first appointment and more importantly, Dr. Sharareh Daghighi is willing to come in as early as 7:00 a.m. each week to accommodate my work schedule. I see Sharareh Daghighi once a week for acupuncture and since treating with her, the majority of my pain and headaches have subsided. For those who suffer from headaches and back or neck pain. I would high recommend.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I am suffering from tension headaches for years and Dr. Daghighi was referred to be by a new friend. I tried acupuncture in the past but it did not help me. I set up an appointment with Dr. Daghighi and she was very friendly and nice. She talked about the therapy she suggests and I came to several Acupuncture sessions. I must say, it helped allot and I feel much better over all. The headaches frequency reduced and the intensity also got much lower. I am very happy coming here and will continue m
in Encino, CA |
Great results with acupuncture, clean clinic, friendly and knowledgeable acupuncturist.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Dr. Daghighi is kind, knowledgeable and a gentle acupuncturist. I had good results with her treatments for my chronic Migraine headaches and menstrual issues. I highly recommend her.
in Van Nuys, CA |
5 golden star! I started seeing Sherry in 2010. I have chronic migraines and was going to the ER or urgent care monthly. Since seeing Sherry I have not gone to either. Sherry also addresses other problems for me including back treatments and cupping, which have helped my pain tremendously, Sherry is so personable and always ready for my appointment, I have referred many people and will continue to do so.
in Northridge, CA |
Dr. Daghighi is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I've been going to her for over 8 years and she has worked on multiple issues with me.
Encino, CA |
Dr. Daghighi is a very knowledgeable acupuncturist who can help patients with all types of conditions. One of her specialties is fertility and she helped my cousin get pregnant when other doctors said she couldn't. Truly amazing how she can impact a persons life in such a positive way forever. Thank you for treating me and my family.
Have you seen Dr. Sharareh Daghighi, ND?
Are you Dr. Daghighi?