Emergency Medicine  |
Dr. Shant Broukian, MD
Born and raised in a suburb outside of Boston, MA, I am the only child of two immigrant parents who gave their all for me to have the opportunity to pursue my dream of becoming an Emergency Physician. I spent my formative years dedicating all of my time to the pursuit of a career in medicine and have had the privilege of being trained by some of the finest physicians during this process. I went to medical school in Philadelphia and rotated through hospitals in the Philadelphia, PA, Allentown, PA, and Long Branch, NJ areas. I then moved to New York City and completed my residency in Emergency Medicine at Staten Island University Hospital. Outside of medicine, I have played piano since the age of 4 and spend a great deal of time giving back to the Armenian community through my service as a deacon of the Armenian Orthodox Church. I am excited to serve the great population of Cape Cod and strive to be there for the residents of this part of the state in their time of need.

CAPE COD HOSPITAL

27 Park St

Hyannis, MA 02601

Learn about Dr. Broukian

I strive to provide compassionate care for all my patients in their time of need and give my all to meet the needs of my patients in a timely, comprehensive manner. I strive to treat every patient with the underlying principal as if they are my family, regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation or creed.

Dr. Broukian's Experience

Dr. Broukian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Broukian does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Boston University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Drexel University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Staten Island University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Staten Island University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Broukian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Broukian has no media or publications listed.

• Armenian
  • Turkish

Dr. Broukian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Broukian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Broukian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Broukian to family and friends
Dr. Broukian's Performance
in Washington, DC |
Best doctor I've ever had! Dr. Broukian's knowledge, care, and bedside manner was the best experience I have ever had in a hospital. Although quite busy, he made me feel as if I was his only patient and kept me up to date and informed every step of the way. Incredible!
Hyannis, MA |
Found Dr. Broukian to be thoughtful, caring and thorough during my visit to the E.R. While extremely busy, he took the time to explain my situation and address my concerns and questions. More than just a patient now, I'm grateful that Dr. Broukian made me an informed participant in my treatment, and my return to good health.
Thank you for taking the time to reach out and write a review. I appreciate your kind words greatly. I am happy to hear that I empowered you to be an informed participant in your treatment and care. Additionally, I am glad to hear that you have returned to good health! I hope you continue to have great experiences with the rest of our Emergency Physicians at the Cape Cod Hospital Emergency Center when you require us in your time of need. Thank you again.
Have you seen Dr. Shant Broukian, MD?

Visit Dr. Broukian