Ophthalmology  |
Female
Dr. Shannon Stanek, OD
Dr. Shannon Stanek, OD is an ophthalmology provider who practices in Grand Rapids, MI.

East Beltline

750 E Beltline Ave NE

Grand Rapids, MI 49525

Learn about Dr. Stanek

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Stanek does not have any board certifications listed.

• Color Blindness

• Eye Procedure
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyeglasses
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Stanek is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Stanek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stanek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stanek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stanek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stanek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stanek to family and friends
Dr. Stanek's Performance
Ada, MI |
This was my annual exam. I have had several eye surgeries and was referred to Dr. Stanek for contact lenses. She has worked with my for several years and understands my situation. I feel confident that I am getting the proper care from her.
in Alto, MI |
Dr. Stank was timely, so nice and professional. She helped fix my irritated eyes with an eye drop prescription. I'm feeling much better already one day later and will return to her care when necessary.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr Stanek is very professional, personable. Got my contact and eyeglass prescription right on. Her exams are vey thorough, quick, but you don't feel rushed. I would definitely recommend her, any age group...
Alto, MI |
Excellent Dr.
in Alto, MI |
She was wonderful. She was very good at explaining any changes in my eyesight. I'm glad we changed to this office.
in Grand Rapids, mi |
The best!
Cedar Springs, MI |
Great experience! Dr. Stanek is knowledgeable and friendly.
in Wyoming, MI |
Absolutely stellar service. Super helpful and kind. I wish she was in Wyoming where I live. She is definitely one of my favorite ophthalmologists.
in Ionia, MI |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Stanek!
in Ionia. MI |
Dr. Stanek walked me through the best options for a custom contact so I can have the best vision possible in my left eye. I had a cornea transplant and cataract surgery in my left eye all within the last two years. Dr. Stanek's recommendation of a soft contact will make it possible for me to read.
Utica, MI |
Very professional
Caledonia, MI |
All of my visits to this office and with Dr. Stanek have been excellent. I never have to wait. The office staff is always friendly, helpful, and professional. Dr. Stanek is always prompt and conducts the eye exam thoroughly, but efficiently, and she takes the time to answer any questions or talk about concerns. I highly recommend her and this office to anyone needing eye care services!
Troy, MI |
Love this place!
in Holland |
Great, but found this visit a little short, didn't even have my vision checked????? Maybe it's not necessary?
Byron Center, MI |
Had great experience
Hastings |
Very pleasant office. Quick, efficient and friendly.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Stanek was very professional and explained everything well. A+ Yes I would recommend.
in Caledonia, MI |
The GRO office in Caledonia, MI is terrific! Friendly, professional, courteous, thorough! This all starts with Dr. Stanek. I highly recommend!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr Stanek is a wonderful wonderful doctor. She really knows how to examine eyes very well. She does a great job with my contacts. I didn't know after Tim durum retired what I would do. He recommended her and she is great. she answered all my questions and did a very thorough job. I don't think I have ever had my eyes examined so well. I plan on always seeing her.
Freeport, Michigan |
Dr. Stanek is a very friendly and caring ophthalmology. She openly expresses her concerns for her patients in a manner that is clear. I felt extremely comfortable with her after moving here from the east side of the state. I also had tried a couple other offices and they were not as concerned of my condition. Kudos to Dr. Stankek...Love her!
Caledonia, MI |
Very friendly, knowledgeable, and personable...I was happy with my experience and would recommend Dr. Stank to others.
in Byron Center mi |
She is very thorough and explains everything so that you can understand. She also answers any questions you have and is very willing to listen to you in an understanding way!
Thorough, candid, engaging.
Have you seen Dr. Shannon Stanek, OD?
Are you Dr. Stanek?