Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Female
Dr. Shannon Greene, PHD
Dr. Shannon Greene, PHD is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Austin, TX.

2306 Lake Austin Blvd

Austin, TX 78703

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Greene

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Greene does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Greene is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Greene has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greene has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greene to family and friends
Dr. Greene's Performance
in Austin |
Dr. Greene has been a life-changer. My husband and I started seeing her when we were dating and resumed therapy shortly after we married. Neither of us had great role models in the relationship department growing up and realized this handicapped our skillset in developing a healthy marriage. Dr. Green focuses on building and practicing the skills necessary to create a loving partnership and we have a better relationship because of it. She's smart, intuitive, patient, and kind. She's fantastic.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Greene was an exceptional therapist and one I would give 10 stars to if the rating scale allowed. She was professional, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. Scheduling was easy and she understood if you had to cancel and re-schedule due to conflicts. We appreciated the fact that she continually interacting with both my husband and me and offered suggestions rather than just sit there and listen. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing/wanting professional help!
Austin, TX |
Dr. Greene is a wonderful therapist. She's kind and a good listener, but her approach goes way beyond that. She offers thoughtful, practical suggestions to help her patients deal with problems. Coming away from sessions with Shannon, I often felt better not just because I talked about a problem but also because I could take a suggestion and put it to good use. It might be a new way to think about a challenge or it could be a meditation tool or a way to better appreciate the good things in life.
in Austin, TX |
I was very fortunate to find Dr. Greene during a time when I was struggling with life decisions and my family relationships. To the people out there who are looking for great help- it does exist and it will change your life for the better! I'm so thankful for Dr. Greene and all the coping skills she has taught me! A kind, direct, thoughtful, and very knowledgeable doctor.
in Austin, TX |
I can't say enough good things about her and how much she has helped me! Plus, she always has current research to back up her suggestions and findings and has really been able to provide insights I never would have picked up on before. Also, I've never had to wait more than a minute or two, if that, I've been seeing her on and off for 3 years now. Highly recommend her!
Have you seen Dr. Shannon Greene, PHD?
Are you Dr. Greene?