Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW

Social Work ·  Female

Shannon Enright-Smith
9301 Indian School Rd NE Ste 103 Albuquerque, NM 87112

Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW is a social worker in Albuquerque, NM. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Shannon Enright-Smith accepts

Shannon Enright-Smith accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico

4.3

Shannon Enright-Smith?
Shannon Enright-Smith's Performance
What People Say About Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW
Shannon provides comprehensive and effective counseling. She helped me see how abusive relationships negatively impact my ability to communicate effectively. Shannon utilizes effective tools and recommends literature to assist clients develop new skills. She is outstanding!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW?
I have been going to Shannon for almost two years now. Shannon has a great way of getting her patients to not only succeed, but thrive! Shannon is timely, punctual, and extremely attentive. She offers great therapy and "coaching". I wouldn't be where I am today without Shannon's help and guidance. By far the best I have found in the Albuquerque area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW?
It has been a life changing-life saving experience knowing Shannon Enright-Smith! I began seeing Shannon about 10 years ago and she has been such a mentor, and advocate in so many areas of my life! I attribute my success today, both in my personal and professional life to Shannon. I wouldn’t be where I am or who I’ve become without her amazing expertise and guidance. I have also referred many friends and family to her for professional guidance. I can’t express enough gratitude!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW?
I am so appreciative of Shannon. I'm not one for writing reviews but I believe so strongly in her ability to help change lives, I feel I must. Shannon's compassion, knowledge, and personality has, I believe, saved my relationship with my son. She's had patience beyond belief with my son, and if I'm really honest, with me. She's not your typical therapist who sits and listens and sends you on your way, she is interactive and pushes you to do, and be, your best. 10 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW?
Shannon is an incredible life coach and a life changer. She is kind, compassionate, and caring. I feel so lucky that I found her. She helped guide our family to make positive changes. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW?
I completely agree with the comment & experience as Rebekka’s review giving 1 star. It accurately aligned with our situation. If a child, client/situation is challenging Shannon does not want to nor is capable of handling it even though she will tell you these are the types of cases she is successful with. She is unprofessional, dangerous and had a very negative effect on our family. She emotionally & abruptly slammed the door in our faces without common courtesy nor decency. Don’t use her
×Post a ResponseAre you Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW?
My experience with Shannon Enright Smith has been excellent. Her compassion, understanding of her field and her no nonsense approach to her clients make her a perfect match for people who are serious about making changes in their lives. I have found Ms. Enright-Smith to be professional in her approach and very personal regarding her clients care. I highly recommend her services. John Barrett Albuquerque
×Post a ResponseAre you Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW?
I went for couples counseling to Shannon a couple years ago, with my severely alcoholic partner who had just finished a treatment program. We were just getting comfortable being honest and the conversation got heated. Not only was she unable to diffuse the situation, but she became part of the screaming match. Her own triggers were so obviously activated and unchecked. What was supposed to be a safe space, left me hysterical and violated. It left both myself and my relationship scarred.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shannon Enright-Smith, LISW?

How was your experience with Shannon Enright-Smith?

• Social Work