Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Shane Walker, DC
Dr. Shane Walker, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Naples, FL.

2515 Northbrooke Plaza Dr

Naples, FL 34119

Learn about Dr. Walker

• Chiropractic

Dr. Walker does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Walker is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Walker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Walker's Performance
in Naples, FL |
I have been treated by Dr. Shane for 15 years and can't say enough about how caring and informative he is. He is always open to answering questions and taking the time to listen. He truly believes in the health benefits of chiropractic and having consistently gone for weekly adjustments, I can honestly say I rarely contract any of the viruses and colds that are spread each year. I work with people flying in and out of the Naples area on a daily basis and am so fortunate to have found such nat
in Naples, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Walker for the past 2 years. Coming back from a trip I somehow injured my back as I was loading my luggage on to a cart at the airport. Something as normal as that was what made my life miserable .After initially visiting other doctors who recommended surgery and wanted to prescribe pain medication which I refused to do, I reached out to Dr. walker at Thrive Chiropractic. I'm a witness to the great benefits of Chiropractic care andwill always recommend Dr. Walker .
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Shane has been providing care our family of 6 for 12 years. In fact our last two children went straight from the hospital to Dr. Shane for their first adjustment before we even headed home with our newborn. We see Dr. Shane weekly as part of our overall proactive health plan. The care and attention he and his staff provides is world class.
in Naples, FL |
Stay away! This guy has the credibility of a time share pitchman. Has come-on radio infomercial promising free treatment. Then charges $75 for x-rays and no treatment. Next visit you are charged for treatment. He said I was fine..but to come back for a group presentation..and then said I wasn't fine and wanted $2000 upfront because he said insurance wouldn't cover the number of treatments I needed...he gave the same pitch to everyone. He's a scam artist---you can't say you weren't warned.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I absolutely DO NOT recommend this chiropractic service. They do NOT take insurance, but hide that. Their strategy: take some xrays, say they see some issues but don't give details. 2nd appt: group meeting with an inspirational speech, then a hardsell where they tell you they won't take insurance, tell you of surprise issues that make u particularly unique patient who needs a long-term treatment plan, pretend to negotiate price down to help you. In 4 months, 0 results. Predator.
Have you seen Dr. Shane Walker, DC?
Are you Dr. Walker?