Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC

PsychiatryMaleAge 46

Shane Lynn

Behavioral Health Advisors

10537 STATE ROAD 54 New Port Richey, FL 34655

Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC is a Psychiatry Specialist in New Port Richey, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Shane Lynn to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Shane Lynn's experience treating your condition or procedure

Shane Lynn accepts

Shane Lynn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Shane Lynn

3.0

Shane Lynn?
  • Appointment scheduling (2)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (2)
  • Explained conditions well (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I am new to the area and have began seeking continuation of med management in which I found Shane Lynn. He understood that I have been on medications for well over ten years. Unlike other Psych practitioners, he listened to what I had to say and didn’t try to make any major changes but wanted to reassess after a month. He even took the time to FaceTime on Sunday. He seemed very knowledgeable, professional (yet with a sense of humor) and went above and beyond to assess, explain my symptoms to ensure I understood the relation to my condition and to make sure that I continued to be treated.
Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC?
Honestly this is the first person in the entire medical field (for my current issues) in my experience who actually put time and effort into my well being and cared about my situation. Without wasting your time, I'll explain why - I had new, eventually long term issues that I went to about 8 different specialists, doctors and the ER twice over and they just viewed me as a number, a sheep to pass through and shrug off and I felt so helpless, like I didn't know what was wrong and I had no possible way to find the help that I truly needed. Shane Lynn, from day one went the extra mile in listening to me so he understood me, my personality, my life and my situation as well as he could and with that knowledge, explained in detail the reasoning to every single question I could ask, which I had a lot of. Shane Lynn is an extremely knowledgeable person but also a good person in general, I feel actually cared about instead of viewed as a paycheck, I can't thank him enough for his efforts.
William Hodgson – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC?
Extremely unprofessional and absent minded
Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC?
I was really pleased with my first visit. Mr. Lynn allowed me to explain my history as he listened patiently. Then Mr. Lynn took the time to explain how each drug worked with others. He also made note that some drugs work differently on different people. I just felt very comfortable with the time he spent with me, trying to meet my needs. He also gave me his personal number if I needed him for anything. Most Dr's you don't speak directly to. You have to speak with his nurse, then wait for them to call you back. I .recommend Mr Lynn most definitely! Henry Marsh
Henry Marsh – Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Shane Lynn?

• Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pediatric Psychiatry
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)