Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC

PsychiatryMaleAge 47

Psychiatry

Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC is a Psychiatry Specialist in Palm Harbor, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC
2710 Alternate 19 N Suite 403B Palm Harbor, FL 34683 ()

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Shane Lynn with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at HCA Florida Largo Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Largo Hospital today at (727) 440-4823.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Largo Hospital.

Shane Lynn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Shane Lynn

3.0

Shane Lynn

My teenage son was going to Shane for ADHD, depression, and addiction issues. The few times that we had face to face visits, Shane talked about his own life (college, showing pictures of his girlfriend on his phone, how muscular he used to be, etc) instead of talking to my son about the issues he was there for. He kept trying to experiment with different medications instead of figuring out the root cause of what was causing him to feel a certain way (none of the meds helped). The telehealth calls (due to covid) were a complete joke - lasting 5-10 minutes, then charging us for a full visit. There were always issues with the billing (do NOT leave a card on file because they will randomly charge it from the previous year without any warning or explanation). Needless to say, after dealing with this for the past year, we have found him a new psychiatrist. Don't waste your time or money here.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC?
I am new to the area and have began seeking continuation of med management in which I found Shane Lynn. He understood that I have been on medications for well over ten years. Unlike other Psych practitioners, he listened to what I had to say and didn’t try to make any major changes but wanted to reassess after a month. He even took the time to FaceTime on Sunday. He seemed very knowledgeable, professional (yet with a sense of humor) and went above and beyond to assess, explain my symptoms to ensure I understood the relation to my condition and to make sure that I continued to be treated.
Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC?
Honestly this is the first person in the entire medical field (for my current issues) in my experience who actually put time and effort into my well being and cared about my situation. Without wasting your time, I'll explain why - I had new, eventually long term issues that I went to about 8 different specialists, doctors and the ER twice over and they just viewed me as a number, a sheep to pass through and shrug off and I felt so helpless, like I didn't know what was wrong and I had no possible way to find the help that I truly needed. Shane Lynn, from day one went the extra mile in listening to me so he understood me, my personality, my life and my situation as well as he could and with that knowledge, explained in detail the reasoning to every single question I could ask, which I had a lot of. Shane Lynn is an extremely knowledgeable person but also a good person in general, I feel actually cared about instead of viewed as a paycheck, I can't thank him enough for his efforts.
William Hodgson – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC?
Extremely unprofessional and absent minded
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC?
I was really pleased with my first visit. Mr. Lynn allowed me to explain my history as he listened patiently. Then Mr. Lynn took the time to explain how each drug worked with others. He also made note that some drugs work differently on different people. I just felt very comfortable with the time he spent with me, trying to meet my needs. He also gave me his personal number if I needed him for anything. Most Dr's you don't speak directly to. You have to speak with his nurse, then wait for them to call you back. I .recommend Mr Lynn most definitely! Henry Marsh
Henry Marsh – Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Shane Lynn, PMHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Shane Lynn?