Dr. Shana Sparks, DC

Dr. Shana Sparks, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Shana Sparks has received her Doctorate of Chiropractic at Sherman College of Chiropractic in 2005. She was also awarded the Service Distinction Award. She is a licensed chiropractor in the state of Tennessee. Dr. Sparks has practiced in North Knoxville for most of her career. In 2011, Dr. Sparks followed her husband to Fort Stewart and practiced in a high volume personal injury/motor vehicle accident clinic performing Chiropractic Care. In 2013, Dr. Sparks returned to Knoxville, Tennessee where she currently owns and practices at Knoxville Chiropractic Solutions. We love serving Veterans, Teachers, EMS, Fire Fighters, and Police. Fun Facts about Dr. Sparks: Dr. Sparks is a native of Augusta, Georgia. Go Dawgs! Her hobbies include Olympic Weightlifting and enjoys competing in the Masters Division. She and her husband, Bryan have two rescue English Bulldogs, MooMoo and Scooter.

7217 Clinton Hwy Ste D&E

Powell, TN 37849

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Sparks

This content was provided by Dr. Sparks "The Mission of Knoxville Chiropractic Solutions is to LOVE our patients into health and well-being by offering incomparable personalized Chiropractic Care.

The Vision of Knoxville Chiropractic Solutions is to offer excellent chiropractic care and a variety services that will aid the patient in getting their LIFE back. We listen and give recommendations based on the patient's goal and health needs. We engage the patient in their care and they experience the difference of our state-of-the-art customer service.

We accept all Insurance plans and offer affordable cash plans for those with NO insurance."

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Sparks does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Associate In Science, Greenville Technical College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Knoxville, Tn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Sparks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sparks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sparks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sparks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sparks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sparks to family and friends
Dr. Sparks Says:

Thank you for trusting me to aiding in making you healthier!

Dr. Sparks' Performance
in Jacksboro, TN |
She is very thorough and you don't feel rushed she takes time to listen her staff is very caring and friendly.
in Robbins, TN |
From the day a first stepped my foot in the door I felt welcomed!! Dr. Sparks is the best! I have improved & feel better every day! Also , I can drive an hour and a half to our Daughters , plays with our GRANDCHILDREN! Drive home and never stiff or back pain since I went to DR. SPARKS! Thank you !!! SOOO much ! My steps are faster , sitting 40 mins doesn't hurt anymore! Thank you Dr. Sparks & THSNK YOU GOD FOR LEADING ME TO HER !!
in Knoxville, TN |
I had a back problem when I first went to see DR Sparks After the first visit I went 3days a week and gradually Scaled back to2 days and then I went to one. Every time I went to Dr Sparks I felt better after I left Than I did when I went in. Her and her staff are very friendly and they make you feel like family I would highly recommend DR Sparks
in Knoxville, TN |
This doc is Excellent! She explained the xrays to me in detail. I have had headaches and neck pain for 1 year and it got worse in the last 6 months. I was barely able to work and this pain was taking time away from my wife. My insurance did not cover much, but Dr. Sparks was willing to work out a payment schedule that best fit my needs so that I could get care. Thanks for your time and help! -B
Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Sparks was great! I have been suffering with headaches and pain in my shoulder blades for 4 years. She listen to all my concerns and answered all my questions. Although, she was out of network with my insurance she offered a competitive cash rate for my visits.
Not very happy with this Dr. ALL ABOUT MONEY
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Sparks is a great doctor I would never see anyone else.
in Lenoir City, TN |
I came to Dr. Sparks In March of 2015 with very severe back problems and difficulty just moving and walking. In the time she has been treating me, I have improved tremendously; I am able to function again. She has been very thoughtful, professional, and thorough in determining my health issues and working to correct them. Her staff is very helpful, cheerful, and positive. I am very thankful to have Dr. Sparks caring for me. I highly recommend her to anyone, any age.
in Tellico Plains, TN |
Dr Sparks takes plenty of time for information and questions. Her method of adjustment and therapy work well and quickly. She really cares about her patients.
in Knoxville, TN |
She saw me right away, she gave me great advice that worked, and she took away the pain in my back. Overall, she was kind, helpful, and I definitely recommend her.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Sparks is determined to make sure that patients receive the highest quality of attention to their needs. Since I have been with her, she has worked with me to create a plan to get my body back to health without the need to see me every day for the rest of my life, or the use of medication.
in Knoxville, Tn |
She is amazing. I had disk damage and could barely sit for long....I'm now running!!! She is wonderful! I am so thankful for her help....I won't go anywhere else. You feel at home. Staff is great as well
Knoxville, TN |
Refused treatment said I did not have coverage I have BCBS PPO with a twenty dollar co pay she tried to get me to pay sixty dollars $60.00 Told me my spec payment should me 40 on my card and wanted 60 from me. Reported to insurance company WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
in Powell, TN |
I went in at 11:15 and I was out within an hour, excellent service she took multiple x-rays and thoroughly explained an excellent spine to me and showed me my x-rays and gave me great advice on how to repair my incorrect form.
in Knoxville TN |
Dr Sparks is Awesome! Highly recommended! Fixed my hip right up!
in Knoxville, TN |
My experience with Dr. Sparks has been wonderful! She makes you feel at ease during every process and makes sure you have an understanding of everything and the knowledge you need to help make your treatment most beneficial for you long term. I will definitely be recommending her to everyone I know!
Walking into Dr. Shana Sparks office is beyond pleasant. The atmosphere is welcoming, and comfortable. Getting adjustments done by Dr. Sparks is wonderful. I know I got the best treatment, every time I leave her office. I really appreciate that she goes over the treatment plan, and makes sure you are well aware of what you will be doing when you visit her office each time. She is very educated in Chiropractic work, you can definitely tell she loves her job, and she is there to make you bette
in Lincolnton, GA |
love Dr Sparks, very professional and goes over a plan before starting treatments, listens to problem areas and feel great when leaving, would highly recommend
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Sparks is amazing. Her care is superior to any other chiropractor or doctor I have been to. She made a plan for me and I'm getting my problem fixed.
Knoxville, TN |
She is very nice, knowledgeable and willing to spend time with you. I was impressed that she responded to my email when the office was closed over the holiday weekend. However, beware of the sales pitch and that her prices are very expensive. She actually watched me walk out of her office in excruciating pain because I could not afford to pay upfront for the extensive treatment plan she wanted to perform on me.
Awesome! She even stayed after closing to treat me.
in Knoxville, TN |
Top of the line. Professional, knowledgeable, and welcoming staff from the front door to treatment. Dr. Sparks is passionate about promoting healing and is dedicating to making it happen. Melissa compliments the treatment process with a smile and the same dedicated passion. Stephen greets you at the door as you are the most important person on the schedule for the day.
in Knoxville, TN |
I had such a great experience with Dr Sparks! I was shocked & delighted at the improvement after just one treatment. She was very thorough in learning about my problems. I was very impressed with her care and concern in my well being. I would encourage anyone to go see her , you will be so glad you did.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Sparks is fantastic. She was able to get me into her office as a new patient on the same day I called. She treated me with respect, acknowledged my concerns, and treated me very well. I was barely able to walk when I came in and could feel major improvement before I left. Within a week I was close to normal again! I would recommend her to any of my friends or family!
in Knoxville, TN |
After three months of my mother going to another chiropractor in Knoxville and getting worse not better, we decided to try Dr. Sparks. We saw a definite improvement the first week. Now after only 8 treatments, Mom is greatly improved and I have to tell her to slow down. We are so thankful for Shana. She also has a lovely personality which makes the treatments even better. BTW mom is 73 and Shana is mindful of that.
in Corryton, TN |
I have just recently started going back to see Dr. Sparks. She had moved out of town a few years back and I just recently found her again. She is truly amazing and has made a world of difference in my life.
in Knoxville Tn. |
Dr.Sparks was awesome,i will highly recommend her to family and friends.
Vonore, TN |
Dr. Sparks has an excellent bedside manner. She conducts herself in a professional manner and very thorough. She took time with me to explain what needed to be corrected and aligned. I am over 60. When she made the adjustments in my neck, back, legs, etc., she took that into consideration.
in Knoxville, TN |
Really fit me into her schedule on short notice. Dr. Sparks listened to my concern and was able to relieve the pain that I was in. She is fabulous!!!
in Knoxville, TN |
My wife has an issue with TMJ and headaches and since she has gone to Shana, she is significantly improved. Headaches were a weekly thing when she began seeing her and now its not even a monthly thing. Her visits have reduced from 2-3 weekly to once a month. Shana is a strong-willed chiropractor and she will take the time necessary to make certain that she is got you feeling good before you leave. Highly recommend. She does take Square, which sucks horribly, but thats her only bad thing.
in Knoxville, TN |
We have been seeing Dr Sparks for many years now. She is amazing and has really helped our family.
Dr. Sparks is more concerned about getting you well
Have you seen Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
Are you Dr. Sparks?