Dr. Shana Sparks, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 40

Dr. Sparks

"I have been experiencing neck, shoulder, lower back pain and headaches for several months. I have had chiropractic treatments in the past so I knew I needed to begin again. I searched my insurance provider website to begin my search. When I went to Dr. Sparks website and read some of the testimonials I knew I needed to get an consultation scheduled. The consultation was very informative and Dr. Sparks gathered my history, not just aches and pains but about the life I wanted to get back too as a"

Read Review

"Dr.Sparks and Sue make you feel comfortable and welcome from the moment you walk into Knoxville Chiropractic Solutions Door! I have Migraines and Fibromyalgia and Dr. Sparks worked out a personal program for me and the associated pain and headaches are tremendously less than when I first started the program. Also, my overall general health has improved and I do not have to take medicine to control pain. I have been able to lose weight and I have more energy. Thanks Dr. Sparks and Sue for caring"

Read Review

Dr. Sparks?
Dr. Sparks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shana Sparks, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
Starting over in life and fitness is never easy.  I 've been going to the chiropractor to help with some serious low back. I'm only a few weeks in I can feel the overall changes as a positive. Dr. Sparks of Knoxville Chiropractic Solutions has helped me begin the healing process. If you are in pain get help,  do not ignore it cause it will only get worse.  I had many days of no pain and other days of constant pain. Our body can withstand lots of punishment but we need to take care of it before
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
I have a physically demanding job and sometimes strained muscles shift things of place. She has always helped me get realigned quickly and ultimately pain free. If you have an acute injury or chronic pain condition make your appointment today. Dr. Sparks is a thoughtful caring chiropractor who is concerned with the health and well-being of her patients. She is knowledgeable. experienced and works to not just help you feel better, but to help you feel your best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
She is very thorough and you don't feel rushed she takes time to listen her staff is very caring and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
From the day a first stepped my foot in the door I felt welcomed!! Dr. Sparks is the best! I have improved & feel better every day! Also , I can drive an hour and a half to our Daughters , plays with our GRANDCHILDREN! Drive home and never stiff or back pain since I went to DR. SPARKS! Thank you !!! SOOO much ! My steps are faster , sitting 40 mins doesn't hurt anymore! Thank you Dr. Sparks & THSNK YOU GOD FOR LEADING ME TO HER !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
I had a back problem when I first went to see DR Sparks After the first visit I went 3days a week and gradually Scaled back to2 days and then I went to one. Every time I went to Dr Sparks I felt better after I left Than I did when I went in. Her and her staff are very friendly and they make you feel like family I would highly recommend DR Sparks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
This doc is Excellent! She explained the xrays to me in detail. I have had headaches and neck pain for 1 year and it got worse in the last 6 months. I was barely able to work and this pain was taking time away from my wife. My insurance did not cover much, but Dr. Sparks was willing to work out a payment schedule that best fit my needs so that I could get care. Thanks for your time and help! -B
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
Dr. Sparks was great! I have been suffering with headaches and pain in my shoulder blades for 4 years. She listen to all my concerns and answered all my questions. Although, she was out of network with my insurance she offered a competitive cash rate for my visits.
Not very happy with this Dr. ALL ABOUT MONEY
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
Dr. Sparks is a great doctor I would never see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
I came to Dr. Sparks In March of 2015 with very severe back problems and difficulty just moving and walking. In the time she has been treating me, I have improved tremendously; I am able to function again. She has been very thoughtful, professional, and thorough in determining my health issues and working to correct them. Her staff is very helpful, cheerful, and positive. I am very thankful to have Dr. Sparks caring for me. I highly recommend her to anyone, any age.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
Dr Sparks takes plenty of time for information and questions. Her method of adjustment and therapy work well and quickly. She really cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
She saw me right away, she gave me great advice that worked, and she took away the pain in my back. Overall, she was kind, helpful, and I definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
Dr. Sparks is determined to make sure that patients receive the highest quality of attention to their needs. Since I have been with her, she has worked with me to create a plan to get my body back to health without the need to see me every day for the rest of my life, or the use of medication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
She is amazing. I had disk damage and could barely sit for long....I'm now running!!! She is wonderful! I am so thankful for her help....I won't go anywhere else. You feel at home. Staff is great as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
Refused treatment said I did not have coverage I have BCBS PPO with a twenty dollar co pay she tried to get me to pay sixty dollars $60.00 Told me my spec payment should me 40 on my card and wanted 60 from me. Reported to insurance company WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
I went in at 11:15 and I was out within an hour, excellent service she took multiple x-rays and thoroughly explained an excellent spine to me and showed me my x-rays and gave me great advice on how to repair my incorrect form.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
Dr Sparks is Awesome! Highly recommended! Fixed my hip right up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shana Sparks, DC?
My experience with Dr. Sparks has been wonderful! She makes you feel at ease during every process and makes sure you have an understanding of everything and the knowledge you need to help make your treatment most beneficial for you long term. I will definitely be recommending her to everyone I know!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sparks?

The Mission of Knoxville Chiropractic Solutions is to LOVE our patients into health and well-being by offering incomparable personalized Chiropractic Care.
The Vision of Knoxville Chiropractic Solutions is to offer excellent chiropractic care a...

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Knoxville, Tn
Associate In Science, Greenville Technical College
Bacclaurete Of Science, Excelsior College

Dr. Sparks accepts

Dr. Sparks accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Sparks treats your condition or procedure