Acupuncture  |
Shams Wesley, AP
In 1995 I was like many people in their early 20's: I went out with my friends frequently and had a really good time. I had a job that I enjoyed but didn't love. I felt somewhat lost in myself and I didn't know how to articulate that, even to myself. I didn't know why I was here. Then, my cousin, who is one year younger than me, almost died in a car accident. This event sparked a huge wake-up call--I realized that I could die at any time. I became startlingly aware that life is short and precious. The epiphany that followed contained a vision of a different kind of life. A life where I did something that really made a difference--that really helped the world. I had been interested in holistic healing for several years and decided that I would pursue a career in helping others through alternative medicine. My love affair with Chinese medicine began in 1996 when I entered 5 Element Shiatsu school and continues today. I am so grateful to be part of a healing tradition and lineage of healers that extends back thousands of years and is so beautiful. Helping others is my passion and has brought the deepest fulfillment to my life. I've had my own private practice since 2005 and have served the Athens, GA, Atlanta, GA, Decatur, GA, and now Palm Beach County areas. I taught for a semester at the GCU School of Oriental Medicine and have taught acupressure courses to couples and individuals over the years at local colleges. Teaching and lecturing is fun for me and I am always looking for this type of opportunity. My name, Shams (rhymes with Brahms), is unusual here in America. It literally means "the sun." My spiritual teacher gave it to me and said, "Shams is the one who gives the healing and the love to all the people." This is my call to action and has provided inspiration and healing for me in many ways. It is my touchstone and every day I do my best to live up to it. I pray that my healing practice in Jupiter FL, North Palm Beach FL, Boca Raton, and Palm Beach County benefits everyone it touches. If you feel drawn to experience my work, or if you want to see if Five Element medicine is right for you, call me (561.762.3600), check out my website at palmbeachacupuncturist (dot) com, like my page on facebook at facebook (dot) com / 5EAcupuncture, or email me (shams (at) shamswesley (dot) com anytime.

4601 Military Trl Ste 205

Jupiter, FL 33458

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Shams Wesley

Here is what a patient recently wrote:

"Shams is awesome, caring and kind. Her approach is thorough and she was incredibly supportive both emotionally and physically! I would recommend her services whole-heartedly and am so grateful that I got to work with her." —A. H., social worker

I am committed to providing the highest level of patient care, in every sense.

• I will listen to every detail of what you think is important about your health.
  • I will focus on you as a unique person--you will receive treatments and information tailored to your unique situation.

• I will discern the underlying causes of what has led to you my office and persistently treat them until they are gone.

• I will educate you on the lifestyle trends that led you to where you are today and show you how to change them.

• I will support you emotionally, helping you through any highs and lows.

• I will communicate with you in a clear manner and will return voicemail messages within 24 business hours.

• Acupuncture
  • Homeopathy
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Shams Wesley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Amenorrhea

• University Of Spiritual Healing and Sufism
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Traditional Acupuncture Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Shams Wesley has no awards or honors listed.

Shams Wesley has no media or publications listed.

Shams Wesley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Shams Wesley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Shams Wesley's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Shams Wesley?