Naturopathy  |
Dr. Shalini Kapoor, ND
Dr. Shalini Kapoor, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Hillsboro, OR. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

1204 NE Oleander Ln

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kapoor

At Om Integrative Medicine, we utilize a whole systems approach to the treatment of disease starting with the identification of the root cause of the condition. Often there are multiple, hidden influences that create disharmony and disease in the body. Underlying sources of illness may include:

• Environmental toxins and heavy metals
  • Chronic hidden infections and parasites
  • Unsuspected food allergies, Poor diet, nutrition, and lifestyle
  • Genetic susceptibilities like nucleotide polymorphisms in methylation and detoxification that may cause individuals to bio-accumulate toxins more rapidly due to impaired routes of elimination
  • Scars from previous injuries or surgeries that may create interference fields, Emotional and spiritual aspects to illness

For most patients, addressing these aspects of health provides them with a profound awareness of their interconnectedness as a living system. This awareness about their health and life as a whole is often very empowering and therapeutic.

• Naturopathy
  • Hyperbaric Medicine
  • Inflammatory Disorders
  • Nutrition
  • Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine

Dr. Kapoor does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergic Disorders
  • Allergies
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Wound and-or Ulcer Foot

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Coe College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • National College Of Natural Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Yale University
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Kapoor has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kapoor has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Kapoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kapoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kapoor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kapoor to family and friends
Dr. Kapoor's Performance
in Hillsboro, OR |
Very different doctor experience. She really cares, takes time to listen, and explains what is going on.
in Hillsboro, OR |
Dr. Kapoor and her staff are all about customer service. They went beyond the call of duty to see if my insurance would cover hyperbaric chamber treatments for me after I crashed my motorcycle. I know my recovery from hand surgery went super well because of the hyperbaric chamber treatments that I had before and after surgery. Dr. Kapoor really cares about her patients and it shows.
in Beaverton, OR |
I came into Dr. Kapoor's office because her clinic was the only place in Hillsboro that offered Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. I had suffered an injury to my hip while training for a half marathon. I could barely walk when I entered her office and her generous HBOT schedule allowed me to come in a couple of times a week before my race. Dr. Kapoor spoke to me every time I was there for HBOT. She checked in on my regularly and was/is so supportive of me.
in Beaverton, OR |
Dr. Kapoor is incredibly professional, knowledgeable, inquisitive and curious. She is also very personable and perceptive which I believe allows her to diagnose and treat the whole person. What I especially love about Dr. Kapoor is that she respects my position of not wanting to do traditional treatments for my cancer. Dr. Kapoor is incredibly compassionate, always available and researching; willing to share knowledge and give you credit for your experience and meets you at that level.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Kapoor was a very humble and knowledgeable practitioner. I was so impressed with how she was able to help me with my current medical condition. She's very passionate about her craft and I would not hesitate to recommend her to my colleagues and family members.
Have you seen Dr. Shalini Kapoor, ND?
Are you Dr. Kapoor?