Shaina Stapleton, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Shaina Stapleton

Better Hearing Rehabilitation Center

14 Consultant Pl Ste 220 Durham, NC 27707

Shaina Stapleton, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from University Of Florida-Gainesville in 2011 and specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting), audiology technology, and more.

Shaina Stapleton accepts

(919) 948-1947

Shaina Stapleton accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Shaina Stapleton treats your condition or procedure

My passion is improving quality of life for my patients through better hearing. It is my belief that our ability to ear and communicate is one of the strongest connections we have to the people, places and things that we love.

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology

Shaina Stapleton?
Shaina Stapleton's Performance
What People Say About Shaina Stapleton, AUD
Recent
My experience with Dr. Stapleton was excellent. She explained all aspects of my hearing aids and set them up expertly. On my follow up appointment, she answered all my questions and gave me some valuable tips. I would recommend Dr. Stapleton to anyone in need of the services of an Audiologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shaina Stapleton, AUD?
As a seasoned HA user, I can attest that Dr. Stapleton is by far one of the most articulate, intelligent, and extremely pleasant audiology professionals that I have ever had the opportunity to benefit services from. She was open minded to individual experiences, willing to learn and collaborate towards optimal patient satisfaction. She is extremely knowledgeable and exhibits excellent business acumen in the best interest of patients. Again, she was extremely professional and a delight to meet
×Post a ResponseAre you Shaina Stapleton, AUD?
DR STAPLETON WAS VERY PLEASENT, SHE GAVE ME A GOOD EXAM AND EXPLAINED THE RESULTS FROM MY TEST. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. STAPLETON TO ANYONE SEEKING A AUDIOLOGIST. HER RECEPTIONIST MANA WAS ALSO VERY NICE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shaina Stapleton, AUD?
If you are looking for a caring audiologist who is knowledgeable, personable and will work with you to afford what you need, look no further. I talked with 6 offices in the Durham and surrounding area and after reading the reviews on her, I took a chance. Thank goodness I did, I could not be happier. She was thorough in my exam, explained my hearing situation, explained my options for hearing aids, and was willing to work with me on getting payment around my pay period. You will love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shaina Stapleton, AUD?
Dr. Stapleton was wonderful to meet and very forthright and honest. She was helpful in getting me a good price for my hearing aids WITH A three-year battery supply. I am confident that she will provide excellent follow up care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shaina Stapleton, AUD?
Dr. Stapleton truly cares about the profession she represents and the experience in which you journey on. Her ability and willingness to expound on the process and end results clearly demonstrates her selfless service to the profession through obvious committed time in educating herself. Her warm smile and ability to make me feel important made my experience one in which I will not forget.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shaina Stapleton, AUD?
Dr. Stapleton is very knowledgable and current on hearing loss. She is easy to talk too and takes to her time to explain all of the options to improve one's hearing. A great addition to the Durham hearing community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shaina Stapleton, AUD?

How was your experience with Shaina Stapleton?

Compare Providers