Audiology  |
Female
Shaina Stapleton, AUD
Shaina Stapleton, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in Durham, NC. She has been practicing for 6 years.

14 Consultant Pl Ste 220

Durham, NC 27707

(919) 948-1947

• Medicare

Learn about Shaina Stapleton

My passion is improving quality of life for my patients through better hearing. It is my belief that our ability to ear and communicate is one of the strongest connections we have to the people, places and things that we love.

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing Instruments
  • Music Therapy

Shaina Stapleton does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Florida-Gainesville
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Shaina Stapleton has no awards or honors listed.

Shaina Stapleton has no media or publications listed.

Shaina Stapleton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Shaina Stapleton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Shaina Stapleton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Shaina Stapleton to family and friends
Shaina Stapleton's Performance
in Durham, NC |
As a seasoned HA user, I can attest that Dr. Stapleton is by far one of the most articulate, intelligent, and extremely pleasant audiology professionals that I have ever had the opportunity to benefit services from. She was open minded to individual experiences, willing to learn and collaborate towards optimal patient satisfaction. She is extremely knowledgeable and exhibits excellent business acumen in the best interest of patients. Again, she was extremely professional and a delight to meet
in TROUTMAN, N.C. |
DR STAPLETON WAS VERY PLEASENT, SHE GAVE ME A GOOD EXAM AND EXPLAINED THE RESULTS FROM MY TEST. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. STAPLETON TO ANYONE SEEKING A AUDIOLOGIST. HER RECEPTIONIST MANA WAS ALSO VERY NICE.
in Durham, NC |
If you are looking for a caring audiologist who is knowledgeable, personable and will work with you to afford what you need, look no further. I talked with 6 offices in the Durham and surrounding area and after reading the reviews on her, I took a chance. Thank goodness I did, I could not be happier. She was thorough in my exam, explained my hearing situation, explained my options for hearing aids, and was willing to work with me on getting payment around my pay period. You will love her!
Dr. Stapleton was wonderful to meet and very forthright and honest. She was helpful in getting me a good price for my hearing aids WITH A three-year battery supply. I am confident that she will provide excellent follow up care.
in Fayetteville, NC |
Dr. Stapleton truly cares about the profession she represents and the experience in which you journey on. Her ability and willingness to expound on the process and end results clearly demonstrates her selfless service to the profession through obvious committed time in educating herself. Her warm smile and ability to make me feel important made my experience one in which I will not forget.
in Durham, NC |
Dr. Stapleton is very knowledgable and current on hearing loss. She is easy to talk too and takes to her time to explain all of the options to improve one's hearing. A great addition to the Durham hearing community.
Have you seen Shaina Stapleton, AUD?
Are you Shaina Stapleton?

Visit Shaina Stapleton