Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 44

Dr. Lee

ChiroFIT Chiropractic

10700 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy Ste 211 Beaverton, OR 97005

Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC is a Chiropractor in Beaverton, OR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lee to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Lee treats your condition or procedure

• Soft Tissue Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Massage
  • Work-Related Injuries

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

PacificSource
Providence Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee

After a car accident I went to see Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee is well experienced at his craft. He takes note of the subtleties of the body and does his best to bring you to wellness without hurting you. I am a minority in the US, and yet was given the best care. (This is not always so in my experience of health care.) Thank you Dr. Lee.
Nov 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
Mr. Lees' work on me borders on miraculous. After his work on my back and hip the pain and disabling problems of walking and bending have largely disappeared so that I can live a more normal life. Thank you Dr. Lee.
J. Grant – Jul 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
I visited Chirofit in hopes of solving years of lower back pain and poor posture. After a thorough consultation on my first visit, Dr. Lee worked his magic around my neck, back, and shoulders. In addition to the various treatments which provided almost instant relief, Dr. Lee also went over various exercises that are simple but beneficial for my condition. He is dedicated to improving his patients' conditions through not only treatment but also by establishing healthier lifestyles and habits.
Jul 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
He is skilled, knowledgeable and helpful. Great choice for soft tissue work and chiropractic adjustments.
Daniel – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
I went in because I had re-injured my left knee playing basketball. I had already suffered an ACL tear and meniscal tear the year prior. Dr. Lee is just super knowledgeable and very skilled in his craft. On my first visit, I learned that it wasn’t just my surrounding knee muscles that were weak but they were also extremely tight which contributed to re-injury. Physical therapists focus a lot on strengthening the knee muscles but no one ever told me that stretching was equally important and must be done post-injury before any strengthening should happen. Dr. Lee was the first to inform me of this and after my first visit, my knee had improved 60% just from Dr. Lee’s treatments and his advice to stretch every day. 10/10 would recommend.
Nichola Wong – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
Dr. Lee is awesome!!! His new approach to muscle pain relief based connected muscles is working out for me... based on my lower back issue and combined with my life/work style, he worked on possible muschle grouols that would cause my problem... i am not at 100% yet, but it is getting there... as it is a chronic issue, i understand it will take some time to completely heal. no problem. we have a plan and will follow through. i trust Dr Lee will pull me through.
James – Jan 29, 2020
Highest quality of care
Annabrodea Medina – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
Dr. Lee asked me about the pains o was experiencing. I was dealing with a lot of tightness in my foot, lower back, and shoulder area. In my first visit, he treated my foot and shoulder. Dr. Lee started by explaining what the treatment would look like and how recovery would feel. Everything went almost exactly as he explained and 4 visits later, I don’t think about lower back pain anymore and my foot and shoulder area have improved a lot, barely ever causing discomfort anymore.
Aaron Medina – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
Always feel great after deep tissue work and adjustments done by Dr. Lee. His demeanor is excellent, and he truly aims to connect with each patient. I’ve never felt rushed by him, which is a big difference from every other chiropractor I’ve been to.
Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
Dr. Lee is everything you want in a medical professional!
Matt W. – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
I came in for lumbar strain. He was very kind and insightful on identifying other issues that could influence my issue and taught me exercises that would benefit me greatly. Now I feel no pain and discomfort that was present in everyday life.
Andre – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
Everytime I visit Dr Lee, the pain in my knee and legs gets less. I am at 95% pain free now and a few more treatments and I will be done. Dr Lee takes time to listen to complaints and issues with my pain and addresses them. I would highly recommend Dr Lee to anyone who is suffering from pain.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
I've been to other Chiropractic clinics and the service here is incomparable to all my previous experiences.
Erim Hur – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Lee who is both friendly and highly professional. I came in due to back and shoulder aches and after a few sessions I have already felt relief for both. In addition, Dr. Lee has taught me exercises to better take care of my problem areas. Very grateful for his help!
Franklin – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
I have had chronic lower back pain and stiff abdominal muscle caused by compressed spine for more than 5 years. Dr. Lee's F.I.T. technique combined with chiropractic adjustment not only greatly reduced my pain and significantly relax my muscles, but also gave me more movement/flexibility in just the first visit. He also showed me how to excercise/stretch in order for me to take care of my body after the treatment. Dr. Lee is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He is very caring and willing to spend time with his patient. l highly recommend you to see Dr. Lee at Chirofit Chiropractic!
CS in Portland – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
I've had lower back pain for more than 5 years. I visited other doctors and got treatment that only lasted for a short time and the pain always came back quickly. But after a thorough treatment from Dr. Lee, I felt immediate results (smoother and more comfortable movement in my back) in which other doctors, it would take me a couple of failed treatments. And his detailed explanations helped me to understand my pain more and how to take care of them with the neccessary stretches he instructed me to do. My jaw was a huge problem (couldn't chew as long because the muscle in the jaw hurt and it made popping noises) for the past couple of years. Dr. Lee was the ONLY one who alleviated my jaw pain about 80% (Dr. Lee saw my pain tolerance level and did as much treatment as he could without making the process hurt more than the actual pain). Dr. Lee understands his patients and gives the necessary treatments. Highly recommend him!
none – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
Dr Lee has been helping me overcome a chronic hip condition. He is very good at getting to the root of the issue and working - up and down - around a sore area. Yes - he even gives you home work - stretching. My hip is much better.
CMD in Beaverton, OR – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
I’ve had a bad lower back (sciatica) and neck pain with headaches for 20+ plus years and it has become my daily way of living. I’ve tried everything from sports and deep tissue massages, yoga, traditional chiropractors, acupuncture, cupping, Chinese medicine, CBD, and even plasma injections. They would work for a few days but I would wake up like I’ve been hit by a truck a few days later like I always do. This has been my second visit with Dr. Lee and these new techniques(F.I.T) like scrapping / breaking my soft scar tissue and adjustments have worked better than getting a three hour massage and taking out all my knots (I’ve literally had bruises because how hard and long they spent on those areas). He said I should be fixed in a few more weeks and I’m starting to believe that it’s possible that I can live a normal life like other more fortunate people. Thanks Dr. Lee!
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
Dr. Lee really help with my frozen shoulder issue.  When I first visited with Dr. Lee, I barely can raise my arm and now I am able to reach top shelf of my cabinet. Dr. Lee is very helpful and careful with my treatment to make sure we are not over working my bad shoulder.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?
I was greeted very warmly by Practice manager. There was not a long wait before seeing Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee took the time to listen to what my concerns were and the assessment felt very thorough. After which Dr.Lee did explain a lot of what my problems were with enough detail so that I may understand but not be overwhelmed. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Lee and confident that he knew what he was doing. After my treatment, there was a noticeable improvement and I have no doubt I will be returning!
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seung Won Lee, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

As a Chiropractic Physician, Dr. Lee has a strong commitment and heart to care for people who are in physical, mental, and spiritual needs through the...Read more

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Massage Therapy

University Of Bridgeport College Of Chiropractic (Ct)

• Korean