Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Seth Wolin, DC
Dr. Seth Wolin, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Armonk, NY.

2 Byram Brook Pl

• Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Wolin

• Chiropractic
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic

Dr. Wolin does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Wolin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wolin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wolin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolin to family and friends
Dr. Wolin's Performance
Armonk, NY |
Wolin is a terrific doctor. I call him a miracle worker. I believe in natural healing and that our body just needs us to help itself and that is what Dr Wolin embodies, He has adjusted me many times when I hurt myself from carrying my two sons. His tips on excercise that will help with the healing process are spot on as well. He also is very clear about when you are done and dont need to come in anymore. I truly appreciate having Wolin so close by and being able to help me whenever in need.
in Pound Ridge, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Wolin, when my daughter was 3 years old and going through the typical toddler period of never ending colds and ear infections, and after we had been told by an ENT specialist that she needed to not only get ear tubes inserted, but also her tonsils and adenoids removed. Thanks to Dr. Wolin's adjustments, she never had to, as confirmed also by a second ENT opinion shortly thereafter. Ever since, he has helped us both to stay healthy for almost 17 years.
in Pleasantville, NY |
Best chiropractor! Over the many years I've been seeing Seth, he has not only cared for me physically, I consider him a friend. I know that when I see him, my ailment will be remedied. I have recommended to others who now feel as I do.
Baldwin Place, New York |
I have been going to Dr. Wolin for 2 years because of chronic hip pain, and he has helped me a great deal. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. The office is wonderful to work with and they are so nice and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Wolin's practice to anyone that is looking for a great chiropractor.
in Mt. Kisco, NY |
Due to a serious accident, I have been under Dr. Wolin's care since 2005. Prior to my referral to him, I had seen other chiropractors with minimal to no results. Dr. Wolin is the only doctor that has ever helped me. He takes the time to listen to his patients and treats us accordingly. He is knowledgeable, flexible, and he truly cares for his patients. Appointments are easy, and there is zero wait time. I recommend Dr. Wolin without hesitation!
in Pleasantville ,NY |
Seth Wolin is a savior! Stopped my chronic neck issues and relieved my wife's periodic spasms from scoliosis. I completely recommend him and actually have to our friends. If you have muscular/skeletal issues....GO!!!
Purchase, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Wolin for 17 years now. From migraines to back and neck pain, he has been there to help me through it all. Whether I've called to schedule an appointment at the last minute because the pain is so intense or if I'm there for a regular maintenance visit, he works around my needs to help me get pain free as quickly as possible.
Pleasantville, NY |
I have put my entire family in the hands of Dr. Wolin ( no pun intended) Dr. Wolin is one one of the most professional and dedicated doctors I have been treated by. He is very knowledgeable and we feel completely comfortable in his care. I would highly recommend anyone who to him sho is seeking any level of chiropractic care
Katonah, NY |
This office is wonderful. Dr. Wolin has helped me with my chronic neck and upper back problems where others have not. He was recommended to me by a good friend and I'm so grateful. Dr. Wolin's staff is so helpful and nice and always get me into see him when I need to. I can't recommend this office highly enough!
Queens, NY |
Doctor is very knowledgeable. I have doubts and fear in seeing chiropractors until I met Seth. He has a great bedside manner. I have been seeing Seth the past two years not only for back and muscle pains but also for cervical vertigo. Highly recommended.
in Armonk, NY |
I've been going to Dr. Wolin for many years. He is always professional and helpful. I recommend him to everyone that asks.
in Armonk, NY |
Since having switched my care to Dr. Wolin my back issues have all but disappeared. The stretching regimen he gave me has limited my need for office visits and adjustments. When I do need to go in I get fixed right up and am good for long stretches of time. Never a canned one fits all visit, I always get the individual care I need specific to my issues. Keeps me on the slopes, on the field and on my wakeboard!
Somers, NY |
Seth Wolin is a great chiropractor. I have been seeing him for almost 10 years and don't know what I would do without him. I strongly recommend him.
Chappaqua, NY |
Dr. Wolin is fabulous. He always knows how to fix a problem and will also find a way to fit you into the schedule.
in Armonk, NY |
I have recommended Dr. Wolin to so many people and will continue to do so. I think he is awesome!
in Armonk, New York |
I have been going to Dr. Wolin every two weeks for the past two plus years. I call it maintenance visits. My job is very stressful and I seem to get very tight and tense. After my visit with Dr. Wolin, I am relaxed and ready to go to work. Before I started my maintenance visits I would get spasms and pulled muscles in my back and in my neck on a regular bases. Since going for my regular adjustments, I have not had a back and neck problem.
Armonk, NY |
I can't say enough good things about Dr Wolin. He is extremely knowledgable and has almost always been successful in easing whatever pains I am suffering from. He is friendly and very informative in discussing whatever questions I have. They always do their best to get me an appointment, especially those times when I am really suffering. I highly recommend Dr Wolin.
in Greenwich CT |
Dr. Wolin is a highly experienced chiropractor who provides excellent medical care through therapy, exercise and lifestyle advice. Office staff is courteous and accommodating, including rescheduling and insurance assistance. I have recommended Dr. Wolin to family members and several colleagues who have all experienced the same excellence in care and results.
in Thornwood, NY |
I have been to many chiropractors through the years and Dr. Wolin is the one that I am sticking with. He is kind, patient, knowledgeable and very thorough. He actually cares about your overall health and well being and takes his time speaking to you at each appointment. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain!
in Armonk,NY |
I never believed in chiropractors & than I met Dr. Wolin. The BEST in the business, trustworthy, thorough & caring.
in Kaonah, NY |
Gentle hands! I can play golf again!
in Katonah, NY |
Dr. Wolin is always knowledgeable, thoughtful, attentive and helpful in his recommendations and treatment. He spends time talking with you and seeks to understand the issue as it relates to your whole body. I have always found him to be a good listener and extremely supportive. I highly recommend him and am often thanked by people for sharing his name.
Have you seen Dr. Seth Wolin, DC?
Are you Dr. Wolin?