Serap Kantarci, LMHC

Counseling •  Female

Serap Kantarci

17 Steps Counseling

129 Mount Auburn St Cambridge, MA 02138

Serap Kantarci, LMHC is a Counselor in Cambridge, MA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Serap Kantarci to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in Cambridge

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Serap Kantarci accepts

Serap Kantarci accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Serap Kantarci treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Serap Kantarci, LMHC...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Serap Kantarci's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Serap Kantarci

Serap Kantarci?
Serap is wonderful!! Serap is a pleasure to work with! She is kind, helpful, and always coming up with new methods to help with specific situations. I would definitely recommend!
Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Overall, an outstanding person to see for therapy!!! She is so welcoming, kind and caring! We having been having help with Anxiety etc and the improvement by visiting with Serap weekly is amazing!! We all wish we had found her, years ago!
Mom of 5 – Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
I approached Serap after struggling with depression for a long time - in denial and later resisting help. After working with her, I have realized what difference a good therapist can make and that therapy works for real. I am lighter, more positive and see myself on the upward curve to healing. Serap is a genuinely warm and kind person who visibly enjoys her interaction with clients. She is nuanced above all in her process - understands cultural differences, unlocks difficult emotions in thoughtful ways and sees through your limiting behaviors.
Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
We are an LGBTQ couple and have been having couples therapy sessions with Serap virtually during COVID19. Despite being virtual, Serap has been able to identify specific difficulties, offer insights, and give us work that improves our relationship outside of counseling hours and well after counseling is over. I highly recommend her.
Jess – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Serap is my first therapist, and she has been a light! She is very warm and genuinely cares about her clients. As someone new to therapy, Serap has been amazing in helping me open up and I look forward to all our sessions.
Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
I found Serap through an EAP. She was readily available and offered two convenient meeting locations. Her warmth was endearing and her help was unquantifiable.
Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Serap offers insights I am never expecting that are always helpful in how I see myself and my family patterns.
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Wonderful! Eu sou brasileira e a muito tempo procurava Alguém especialista na área familiar e em criança. Nela encontrei tudo que eu procurava. Ela não só e carinhosa, educada e simpática mais uma excelente profissional e tem me ajudado de uma forma que nem consigo descrever. Primeiramente Deus e depois ela com sua ajuda e seu coração gigante. Apaixonada na sua profissional e bem óbvio isso , ela ama oque faz e e por isso que o resultado em seus pacientes são tão efetivos. Super recomendo e amo o seu trabalho.
J Rocha – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Dr. Serap is a world of knowledge. She's not only helped our daughter through anxiety but has developed a very strong relationship with all whom are involved in her life. Serap cares truly about all her patients. We love working with her because she understands our multicultural background and parenting styles.
Gaby – Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Serap is an excellent child and family therapist. She is great with kids and teens; very patient, compassionate, and knowledgeable on ADHD and anxiety disorders. My daughter and then entire family became her patient for two years.I can easily say that Serap is certainly the best family therapist we have ever had!
Barbara, Cambridge – Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Serap is a wonderful therapist. My 13-year old son is dealing with anxiety and she has helped him enormously. She is also really flexible with times and dates. Highly recommend!
Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
She has been helping me to overcome my PTSD and my kids with ADHD. She has been giving homework assignments to teach me effective coping skills and CBT techniques. My kids have been learning how to regulate their emotions and control their impulsive behaviors through Mindfulness techniques.
Sandra T. – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Great therapist! Me and my kids love her! She is always listening to our problems and providing workable solutions that changes our lives to the best! She follows up with me by msgs even after the sessions and keeps on motivating me during the week until the next appointment?? My kids love to see her every week! Plays with them and help them with behavior issues! Excellent and professional service and extinguish follow up no one would ever offer! Lucky to have met her.
Maya Faris – Jul 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
I think Serap is a wonderful multicultural Therapist. Serap is a very effective, Culturally sensitive family psychotherapist. She has been teaching me mindfulness techniques to cope with the my anxiety and panic disorder.
Mike P – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Serap is such a special person who will listen closely to all of your issues. She always has amazing stories to tell about her family and friends that will get your mind off your problems. You can tell that she is genuinely a really loving person. She helped me out immensely and I can consider her a friend for life. She turned my life around.
Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Serap is an amazing counselor that offers personalized and effective solutions for all sorts of struggles that someone can face in their life. I have benefited from Serap’s recommendations numerous times and I appreciate her positive vision and input as well. Thank you very much.
Khalil – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
Serap is a special healer since she made me feel more empowered and in control of my life than I've ever had. She has totally changed my life by teaching me how to set healthy boundaries and develop self love. Serap helped me to develop effective coping and problem solving skills that have allowed me to live my life mindfully and control my negative self talk.
Emily in Lexington, MA – Jun 22, 2019
Child Counseling, CBT
Child – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
I have met Mrs.Kantarci during a time I needed to make life changing decisions. She has guided me through this time and helped me see the bigger picture. With her help, I learned self love, I learned ways to deal with narcissistic people. She has gone above and beyond my expectations and has made herself available for me when I needed her. Her energy is so beautiful and she is a natural healer. Just being her presence makes you feel better.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?
I eliminated toxic people and toxic relationships from my life. I replaced negative thought patters with positive self talk. I have been practicing self-love and becoming my best friend and now feeling happy. Mrs. Kantarci helped me improve myself, and discover my strenghts. I could never understand how mind/body/spirit work together as a whole without her help. She is my superhero.
Daniella in Newton, MA – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Serap Kantarci, LMHC?

How was your experience with Serap Kantarci?

• Counseling
  • ADHD Parent Coaching
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

• Turkish
  • German

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Serap Kantarci communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Serap Kantarci offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Serap Kantarci offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Serap Kantarci have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Serap Kantarci offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Serap Kantarci offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (617) 855-6562