Sepideh Said, LAC

Acupuncture •  Female

Sepideh Said

Holistic Acu-Med center

172 N Tustin St Ste 204 Orange, CA 92867

Sepideh Said, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Orange, CA. She is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sepideh Said to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Sepideh Said accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Sepideh Said treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Sepideh Said, LAC...

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Sepideh Said's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sepideh Said

4.4

Sepideh Said?
What People Say About Sepideh Said, LAC
Dr. Said is an amazing Doctor! I have referred her to many friends & family and they were completely satisfied with her treatments. She is extremely professional, yet has a very caring and gentle way with each of her patients. I had major back surgery and as a result have suffered with chronic back pain and peripheral neuropathy in my legs and feet. She knows my body like a roadmap and knows exactly which pressure points need attention. The pain is released. Thank you!
Melissa Thomas in Lakewood, CA – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sepideh Said, LAC?
Dr. Said is amazing!!! My chronic pain is FINALLY under control after decades! I have 4 herniated discs and tried EVERYTHING first. Thank god for her!! She's the only reason I have not had to have major back surgery. I am pain free aside from the occasional flareups. Anyone that talks badly about her practice or her ethics is completely lying.
Los Angeles, CA – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sepideh Said, LAC?
I had an excellent experience for my first acupuncture treatment today. I'm so relieved, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I can tell you, it was pleasant, I felt very well taken care of. Dr Said is wonderful at what she does. I would highly recommend her and the results have started with me feeling better. I'm looking forward to my next few appointments and hope that my sinuses feel better!
Long Beach, CA – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sepideh Said, LAC?
I've been seeing Dr Said for over a year. She's great with patients and very caring. I've never had problems with unclean needles. Her staff is great. I see her for anxiety, pain, and any other ailments I may have.
C.W. in Orange, CA – Feb 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sepideh Said, LAC?
I work in healthcare and I have seen Dr Said on and off again the past couple years for acupuncture and pain management after a couple sports injuries and a surgery. Not only is her needling superb and gets me pain free results but I find her presence to be very healing and calming. She always wants to know how I'm doing in other aspects of my life and takes a holistic & wholistic approach. Highly recommend.
Joe P in Long Beach, CA – Feb 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sepideh Said, LAC?
I've been Dr. Said's patient for a while. She's the kindest and most caring doctor you'll meet in your life. I've been to many acupuncturists in the past, but none of them were able to help me the way she has. I have dealt with anxiety and depression for many years, but her treatments have been so effective that I've become a new person. It's been a life changing experience. Unlike the other review, she's been always using alcohol swabs for the needles as well as disposable gloves and gowns!!
B.T. in Long Beach, CA – Feb 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sepideh Said, LAC?
she did not swab with alcohol for needle insertion, and I got an infection
CA – Jan 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sepideh Said, LAC?

How was your experience with Sepideh Said?

• Acupuncture