Acupuncture  |
Female
Sepideh Said, LAC
Sepideh Said, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Long Beach, CA. Sepideh Said is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center.

2840 Long Beach Blvd Ste 130

• Health Net
  • Health Net of California

Learn about Sepideh Said

• Acupuncture

Sepideh Said does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Sepideh Said is unavailable at this time.

Sepideh Said has no awards or honors listed.

Sepideh Said has no media or publications listed.

Sepideh Said does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sepideh Said and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sepideh Said's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sepideh Said to family and friends
4.4
Sepideh Said Says:

I have been in active practice for over 25 years.  We pride ourselves for providing optimal care and services to all our patients.  We are proud to be considered as being one of the top Acupuncturist in Orange and Long Beach, CA.

We take Hygiene very seriously for ourselves as well as all our patients.  We provide only disposable gowns, disposable table paper, use disposable...

Sepideh Said's Performance
in Lakewood, CA |
Dr. Said is an amazing Doctor! I have referred her to many friends & family and they were completely satisfied with her treatments. She is extremely professional, yet has a very caring and gentle way with each of her patients. I had major back surgery and as a result have suffered with chronic back pain and peripheral neuropathy in my legs and feet. She knows my body like a roadmap and knows exactly which pressure points need attention. The pain is released. Thank you!
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Said is amazing!!! My chronic pain is FINALLY under control after decades! I have 4 herniated discs and tried EVERYTHING first. Thank god for her!! She's the only reason I have not had to have major back surgery. I am pain free aside from the occasional flareups. Anyone that talks badly about her practice or her ethics is completely lying.
Long Beach, CA |
I had an excellent experience for my first acupuncture treatment today. I'm so relieved, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I can tell you, it was pleasant, I felt very well taken care of. Dr Said is wonderful at what she does. I would highly recommend her and the results have started with me feeling better. I'm looking forward to my next few appointments and hope that my sinuses feel better!
in Orange, CA |
I've been seeing Dr Said for over a year. She's great with patients and very caring. I've never had problems with unclean needles. Her staff is great. I see her for anxiety, pain, and any other ailments I may have.
in Long Beach, CA |
I work in healthcare and I have seen Dr Said on and off again the past couple years for acupuncture and pain management after a couple sports injuries and a surgery. Not only is her needling superb and gets me pain free results but I find her presence to be very healing and calming. She always wants to know how I'm doing in other aspects of my life and takes a holistic & wholistic approach. Highly recommend.
in Long Beach, CA |
I've been Dr. Said's patient for a while. She's the kindest and most caring doctor you'll meet in your life. I've been to many acupuncturists in the past, but none of them were able to help me the way she has. I have dealt with anxiety and depression for many years, but her treatments have been so effective that I've become a new person. It's been a life changing experience. Unlike the other review, she's been always using alcohol swabs for the needles as well as disposable gloves and gowns!!
CA |
she did not swab with alcohol for needle insertion, and I got an infection
Have you seen Sepideh Said, LAC?
Are you Sepideh Said?