Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP

Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Male

Dr. Manuel

Orlando Recovery Center

6000 Lake Ellenor Dr Orlando, FL 32809

Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP is a family medicine nurse practitioner in Orlando, FL. He specializes in family medicine (nurse practitioner), nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Dr. Manuel accepts

Dr. Manuel accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Manuel treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Manuel's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Weight Loss Management

• Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction Medicine Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

• Tagalog

Dr. Manuel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Manuel

Dr. Manuel?
Dr. Manuel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP
RecentMost Helpful
Super caring and thorough. He knows his stuff, and listens to you. I recommend him, he has a great sense of humor too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?
Sean is exceptional in his knowledge and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?
Dr. Manuel has taken me under his wing as a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) preceptor, and has guided me through the process and challenges me to think outside of the box. The professionalism, articulation to detail, kindness, advocacy, and compassion are nowhere near the profound knowledge base of what Dr. Manuel brings to nursing and his patients. I am honored and proud to have him as my preceptor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?
Dr Selman (Nurse Practitioner) is a dedicated practitioner who pursues education as a tool to attain scientific knowledge to provide his patients with the most up-to-date evidence based practices. He sees the need to educate himself as an ongoing effort to keep up with current treatment.guidelines. I will highly recommend Dr. Selman as a qualified Family Nurse Practitioner. He is kind and compassionate and understanding that good communication between a patient and a provider is key to success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?
Sean has been a professional in the healthcare industry and has served his community well. He is a leader of other healthcare professionals and is an excellent healthcare provider. He maintains the highest level of healthcare standards to his patients where each one feels that they always have his full individual attention. I have a high regard for Sean and his professional abilities to serve his patients. Healthcare is indeed his talent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?
I have had the pleasure to work with Sean for almost a year now. Sean has proven to be extremely thorough in his evaluations and his attention to detail is incredible. Sean always brings a positive attitude to the treatment environment and it is apparent that he truly cares for the patients that he treats. There is little that Sean isn't willing to do for his patients or his co-workers, he truly exemplifies a team player.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?
Selman Manuel is one of the most thorough NP's I've ever worked with. He is committed to understanding what the patient is really going through, while addressing their needs. He also is very personable and works very well with his team. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?
Selman Manuel, NP is by far one of the most knowledgeable, consistent, and reliable nurse practitioners I have had the pleasure of working with at ORC. Selman cares about the patients and the quality of care he provides. Every client I have encountered raves about the care received. He works well in a busy atmosphere displaying a calm controlled approach to stressful situations allowing patients to feel safe knowing their in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?
Sean is an excellent medical professional. He spent plenty of time with me to answer all of my questions and I did not feel rushed or uncomfortable. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?
Sean is a wonderful provider. He is exceptionally attentive to your needs as a patient. When barraged with questions regarding my medical issues, he provided me with complete, easy to understand, explanations. I left feeling more confident about the status of my health, as well as the individual I was entrusting to provide my care. As his patient, I never felt disregarded, or judged - especially when suffering with the most demonized of diseases. Sean brought humanity back to healthcare for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?
Mr Manuel was by far one of the best ARNP that I seen while at ORC, his bedside manner was completely professional and geared toward me as the patient. Sean took extra time to explain my treatment and how medication would affect it. When I was having issues with things that did not seem to go correctly Sean was easily assessable and ready to take care of whatever issue may have come up right on the spot. Nursing staff was able to contact him quickly and with no issues, he truly made my recovery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Selman Manuel, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Manuel?