Selina Xing, MS

Selina Xing
Telehealth services available

Advanced Xing Pain and Rehabilitation Clnc

620 Stanton Christiana Rd Newark, DE 19713

Selina Xing, MS is a Acute Pain Medicine Specialist in Newark, DE and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from China Medical University medical school in 1988. She is affiliated with medical facilities Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Selina Xing to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Acute Pain Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Acute Pain Medicine Specialists in Newark

• Good Patient Care
    Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Selina Xing accepts

Selina Xing accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Delaware

Check Selina Xing's experience treating your condition or procedure

Selina Xing's Top Procedures and Conditions

Back Pain

Selina Xing treats Back Pain more than 5% of her peers

Spinal Stenosis

Selina Xing treats Spinal Stenosis more than 5% of her peers

Selina Xing treats this condition more than 5% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Lumbar Spinal Stenosis

• Soft Tissue Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders
  • Thoracic Disorders
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrist Pain

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Selina Xing, MS...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Selina Xing's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Selina Xing

3.4

Selina Xing?
Dr Xing is compassionate, however her staff is rude and condescending and they have no compassion. I had been a patient of hers for awhile and the treatment I received from her front office staff has me looking for a different PM doctor that will treat me with respect that I need because I am a human being first.
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
AdvanceXing is basically the only pain management practice in the Wilmington DE area. Getting a call back from this practice is very difficult. The physicians assistants (PAs) have sometimes sent my script to the wrong pharmacy (mail order vs. local). Sometimes they have ordered the wrong quantity of a med from my pharmacies. The practice has recently had a big turnover of its PAs, making me question the continuity of my care.
vmaewood in Wilmington, DE – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
I chose Dr. Xing after seeing how well she took care of my daughter. I have seen Dr. Xing for years, helping me with both 4 low back disc herniations, and 4 neck disc herniations. She is professional and compassionate, listens to your concerns, discusses options, treats appropriately, and will always take her time with you. Great office staff, too.
Mark T in Newark, DE – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
I have been going to Dr. Xing for a few years now. I have read the comments I just think people are in pain and thus at edge so everything becomes an issue. She has given me 4 or 5 shots over the years and when I told her and her Dr's Aid about it not helping they immediately did other testing which showed another problem. I received a nerve burning procedure which I will be going back in a few days to report on. My pain has diminished considerably so to me its the patient and information given,
James Maravelias in Bear, DE – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
Dr. Xing is an awesome doctor. She listens to you describe your pain, explains any procedures she recommends for you. She also listens to any fears you may have about any medication or procedure and always leaves the final decision up to you. She has remarkable skills. I highly recommend her. She is the best!
Audubon, PA – Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
Dr . Xing has been my doctor for over 5 years. I find her to very professional and compassionate and caring towards her patients. She has exhibited the kind of patient doctor relationship any patient would want to have, by putting her patients care and feeling first. You could not ask for a better doctor., and I would recommend her to anyone searching for a good doctor.
Anthony Davis in newark, de – Dec 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
She cares about her patient she takes the time to listen to her patients she's great at what she does I highly recommend her
Dawn hall in New Castle De – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
She is very good helping people with severe pain
Newark, DE – Apr 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
Dr. Xing has been lifesaver with my back pain and surgery. She is through, caring and is genuinely interested in whatever issue you may be having. I've been going to Dr. Xing for about 8 months and I am so glad to have found her. Dr. Xing really cares helping her patients. She is a wonderful physician. During my visits to her office, I noticed that a lot of her practice is dedicated to cancer patients which gives me a lot of confidence in her expertise. She adheres to all laws and protocols
Linn McKenry in Wilmington, DE – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
I have been seeing Candace Paul and Dr Xing for several years and I have recommended both to many people. There is rarely a wait and everyone in the office is very professional.
M Macolley in Bear, DE – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
I had reservations about Dr. Xing from my first visit. She's nice, but I questioned her medical judgment. Visits were unpleasant, as her staff is rude. While they don't value my time, they're rigid about refusing patients if they're a second beyond 10 minutes late. Yesterday I saw them mistreat an elderly couple who were late.The couple were 70ish & they both had mobility issues.Because they were more than 10 minutes late, the office refused to see them & bullied them into paying a no show fee.
Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Xing for 2 years. She performed a lot of procedures with no help, and the test showed I needed surgery. I had 2 fusion surgeries 1-L5S1 2nd -L3-4. Now L4-5 level needs fusion. I am on pain management with Amanda Mcgee. She is very knowlegable about these meds and keeps me very informed. She cares for me and makes sure understand the risks and the benefits of each medication. I believe she is one of the best if not the best in her field. I trust her.
Thomas Wolowitz in Newark, DE – Feb 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
First visit there the nurse who called me back laughed at me when I was telling Dr. Xing about my pain etc. The office people are not very polite, there is excessively long wait times in the waiting area and in the rooms. I sat in her office and was crying from pain and she said she could give me ibruprofen yet never did. I have called several times to get pain medication as my referring ortho doctor states that he doesn't understand why she wouldn't give anything for pain knowing I need it.
Frustrated Patient who will be finding new pm doct in Pennsyvlania – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
My experience with Dr Xing was very unpleasant she was condescending and rude;the staff are like robots and try to tell you what's wrong with you instead of listening the Dr asked me what I wanted for my pain I thought she was the professional and that's why I came to see her the meds she prescribed are ineffective hopefully she'll listen to me at the next visit. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone
Bear, DE – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
I am in so much pain right now!, I never even received any drugs whatsoever so how was I supposed to answer a question like, did your pain improve after taking pain meds? When I was there they ask me if I wanted pain meds I said yes but never received them, my pain at night is 10, I told them that, they found the pinched nerve in my neck, she prescribed me a sleeping pill, I told her no I'm in pain, she said YOU DON'T NEED A PAINKILLER I left and sat in their lot for 30 minutes I was so upset!
Harry Florent in massey maryland – Jun 01, 2016
Harry Florent in Massey, MD – Jun 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
Dr Selina takes the time and listen to her patients and she gives you the best knowledge of your condition she always shows that she's greatly concern about her patient's condition and discuss what she feel would be the best option for the patient's condition. She doesn't have you sitting and waiting for long period of time when you are scheduled for appointments.
Bear, DE – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
Dr. Xing is very thorough. She did comprehensive exams. After EMG, she reviewed results, spoke with me @ length and made recommendations. She's empathetic, kind and reassuring. Staff seems well organized and efficient. I would definitely recommend this practice.
gmf49 in Middletown, DE – Apr 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?
The doctor as well as her staff are argumentative and very unprofessional. Dr condescending in most of her answers. Does not listen to what patient says and changes conversation to something different than what is needed to be answered
Delaware – Feb 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Selina Xing, MS?

How was your experience with Selina Xing?

My philosophy of care is to perform a comprehensive evaluation of the patient before recommending any treatment. New patients are given a block of 60 minutes for their initial evaluation.

• Acute Pain Medicine

1988
China Medical University

• Chinese

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Selina Xing communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Selina Xing communicates via email

• Does Selina Xing offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Selina Xing offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Selina Xing offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Selina Xing offers an online patient portal

• Does Selina Xing have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Selina Xing has free onsite parking

• Does Selina Xing offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Selina Xing offers weekend visits

• Does Selina Xing offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Selina Xing offers evening visits