Seher Shaikh, PA-C

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 26

Seher Shaikh
4106 W Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary, FL 32746

Seher Shaikh, PA-C is a psychiatry specialist in Lake Mary, FL. She specializes in psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, and more.

Seher Shaikh accepts

Seher Shaikh accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Simply Healthcare Plans
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Seher Shaikh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Seher Shaikh's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Medication Management
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Stress Management
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Devoted to comprehensive psychiatric care. Mission to achieve optimal health through disease prevention and healthy lifestyle.

• Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Internal Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

University Of Florida

Seher Shaikh?
Seher Shaikh's Performance
What People Say About Seher Shaikh, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Seher Shaikh is amazing. I had seen various therapists who could never quite understand or listen to me. She listens and understand you. The "weight" has been lifted since finding her! She is beyond knowledgeable and resourceful and for that I am so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seher Shaikh, PA-C?
Seher really takes the time to listen and go over your meds. I had no idea there was a point system rating by how many "strong" drugs you take which tells the doctor how likely it is for you to accidently overdose and die. We are working on getting my score lower. She is very pretty from the inside out! How fortunate we are to have her here in lake Mary!
×Post a ResponseAre you Seher Shaikh, PA-C?
Finally, a physician that actually takes the time to listen. She will take the time for you to explain everything that is going on before making her diagnosis. I have been to many doctors who applied a prejudice view of my disabilities. Unfortunately no everyone is exactly the "text book" patient. There has never been a doctor that diagnosed social anxiety. But she was able to help me with it and I haven't felt this good in decades. Her calm nature and knowledge is some of the few great attributes brought to every appointment. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a physician that personally cares about everyone one of her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seher Shaikh, PA-C?
Dr Shaikh knows her stuff! She is amazing, intuitive, professional and really takes time to get to know you and understand what's going on with you. I have never had long wait times in the waiting room and have always been greeted with courtesy and respect. I'd been seeing another psychiatrist for years. When he retired I was apprehensive about a new one but honestly I wish I had had her all along. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seher Shaikh, PA-C?
I have been to so many doctors and she is the only one that has truly listened and helped me with my bipolar disorder. I love walking in and talking to her and getting the actual help i need for all of my issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seher Shaikh, PA-C?
I am very thankful to have met Seher, from the moment I met her I felt my issues were understood and I was relieved because she made me feel I was in the right place to get better. The treatment I have been getting from her has helped me to be a better father and husband to my family. Even close family members have told me they “really notice a big difference in me” since I started getting help. I would trust Seher with treating the ones I care about if they should ever need it. Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Seher Shaikh, PA-C?
Very tactful and kind physician who sincerely cares and adamantly works towards patient well being. I'd never been to a psychiatrist previously and I was made very comfortable from my first visit on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seher Shaikh, PA-C?
So far I am very impressed with Dr. Seher Shaika!
×Post a ResponseAre you Seher Shaikh, PA-C?
She is very different than anyone else I have seen. I feel she really understands me and cares about how I am feeling. She explaines everything to me any is very easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend coming to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seher Shaikh, PA-C?
Sheer was great, understanding and very helpful to all my needs would recommend to anyone. Great visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Seher Shaikh, PA-C?

How was your experience with Seher Shaikh?

Compare Providers