Seana Rutherford, CNP

General Practice (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 35

Seana Rutherford, CNP is a General Practice Nurse Practitioner in Brooklyn, OH and has over 6 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Ursuline College medical school in 2015. She is affiliated with Fairview Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Seana Rutherford to book an appointment.

Seana Rutherford

Lake Effect Health - Seana Rutherford, CNP

7575 Northcliff Ave # 103 Brooklyn, OH 44144
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more General Practice Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Seana Rutherford treats your condition or procedure

• Asthma
  • Breast Exam
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

Seana Rutherford accepts

Seana Rutherford accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Tricare

Seana Rutherford's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Seana Rutherford

Seana Rutherford?
  • Office environment (25)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (24)
  • Explained conditions well (24)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
Seana’s love and compassion for her patients are beyond words. I am so happy with the care she gives and the way she works with my daughter who's also a patient to make her comfortable. She is honest, will never leave you waiting (Amber her assistant is also a great asset to her bundle) Hands down IF your looking for a change make a appointment you’ll be so happy you did! It’s been three years now and I have not looked back! Thank you Seana we need more professionals like you in the world ! -Nik-
Nik – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana is thorough, attentive, professional and pleasant to visit, makes a person feel better after a visit. Comfortable office, not cold & dreary. Runs on-time, no crowded long waits.
Bob Preusse – Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana is a CNP who is compassionate and understanding I’ve worked on the side with and her Wound Care is top notch My res along with myself looked forward to Wound Rounds . She gave them time and was so patient to them and treated not like a number or head in the bed along with teaching me new ways in Wound Care .That I chose Her to be my CNP for my own Personal Care When I found out that she Just doesn’t Do Wound Care she handles it all and would recommend her to all. I never have to wait for an appt .Her staff fits me in ,handles my prescriptions along with giving me reminders I can’t even say enough except Thank You ??
Sandy Blumenstock – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I took an unplanned 16 day medication vacation after my phone calls and emails were ignored for a week and a half. I was then told I needed an appointment before I could get my medication which was an additional 10 day wait. I was given no explanation why I was ignored and Seana suggested it’s good to take a break from medication; I wish I could have planned for said vacation. I had high hopes for my health journey with Seana which have been thoroughly dashed by the office’s lack of professionalism.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
holly – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana is an amazing human being. She has done more for me and my chronic illnesses, than all of my specialists combined. I would highly recommend her as a primary care provider. Appointments are easy to schedule and are not rushed as in typical practices these days. I will be bringing both of my teenagers in to see her soon as well.
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana is a fantastic CNP, I've never had a long wait she's very thorough, you know she cares by her attitude. I think the girls in her office are fantastic & make you feel welcome.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I cannot say enough about Seana's empathy, knowledge, and professionalism. She not only cares, but also does so in a way that made me comfortable and open.
Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Vanity seems to be her priority. Talks on the phone making one wait forever. Questionable knowledge. Her office assistant is someone you never want to come across in life ever again.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 06, 2018
Hello! Thank you for your candid feedback. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana Rutherford is extremely professional, very informative PCP with great bedside manner. She does not make you feel rushed like you are just another appointment, she genuinely makes a connection and makes you feel at ease. Took 38 years to find a PCP that I WILL go back to and also refer to everyone I know! Staff is wonderful and very friendly, very clean facilities!!
Jamie S – May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Thank you Seana for your quick feedback and clarifying the situation I greatly appreciate it.
Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I am so happy that I finally found a good GP. My doctors before this have been mostly as needed ob/gyn, urgent care, etc. I didn't have anyone that I could see for simple stuff like a rash or cough. I started going to the CVS minute clinic because it was the only convenient option. I was wrong! Nurse Seana is a real nurse practitioner/general practitioner that fits you in and remembers you. She was very thorough on my first visit and clearly remembered me on my next two visits. Very impressed.
Cleveland – Apr 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I had such a great experience with Seana. I hadn't had a physical in a few years and seana was extremely thorough in my checkup. The time she spent with me during my visit made me feel like she genuinely cared about my health. I am recommending Seana to friends and family!
Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I unfortunately had to take a day off of work, and Seana and her team fit me into an open appointment that same day, sent my prescriptions to my pharmacy, and i was back home in bed resting within a few hours. She is incredibly knowledgeable and professional, while still kind and warm. It was as though I was going to see a friend. Absolutely recommend her as a practitioner.
Westlake – Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana is an excellent and incredibly knowledgeable healthcare provider. As a patient, I have found her concern for my well-being and dedication to healing very comforting. She listens to my needs, takes the time to explain and educate, and makes herself available for any questions or concerns. I have the utmost confidence in Seana's abilities and appreciate her steadfast commitment to her practice.
Emily C in Cleveland, OH – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I am so happy that my friend told me to go see Seana!! She is the best thing that has happened to my health. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I met her. She always cheers me on and encourages me! I have told all my friends and family to switch to her. If you are looking for a new dr, go see Seana.
J Gircsis in Parma, ohio – Jan 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana Rutherford is a very caring person and an excellent, knowledgeable provider. She speaks in terms that you can understand and is very easy to talk to. She takes time with her patients to ensure they understand what their health needs are. I completely trust her with my healthcare.
Melissa Morgan in Lorain, OH – Jan 01, 2017
Wonderful caring specialist!!!
Dmitri O in Amherst, OH – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana goes over and beyond for her patients. Always willing to give others encouragement and guidance when needed. She is always educating patients and staff to guide in right direction with choices. Recommend her to others 100%!
Wadsworth, OH – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Highly recommended. Will go above and beyond for her patients!
Cleveland, OH – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana is not only a wonderful and knowledgeable CNP, she is also very caring and kind. She really listens to her patients
Michelle Stepak in Parma Heights OH – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?

How was your experience with Seana Rutherford?

Nurse Practitioner model based on attentive care and thoughtful referrals, with the spirit of shared decision-making.

Seana began her nursing career in 2007 and has since worked in a variety of settings while continuing her education. She graduated with honors from Ursuline...Read more

• General Practice (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Wound-Ostomy (Nurse Practitioner)

2015