Seana Rutherford, CNP

General Practice (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 33

Seana Rutherford

Seana Rutherford, CNP is a general practice nurse practitioner in Brooklyn, OH and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Ursuline College in 2015 and specializes in general practice (nurse practitioner), nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Make an appointment

Seana Rutherford accepts

Seana Rutherford accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
CareSource
Commercial Insurance Company
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Seana Rutherford treats your condition or procedure

• Asthma
  • Breast Exam
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

Nurse Practitioner model based on attentive care and thoughtful referrals, with the spirit of shared decision-making.

• General Practice (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Wound-Ostomy (Nurse Practitioner)

2015

Likelihood to recommend Seana Rutherford

Seana Rutherford?
Seana Rutherford's Performance
What People Say About Seana Rutherford, CNP
Seana is an amazing human being. She has done more for me and my chronic illnesses, than all of my specialists combined. I would highly recommend her as a primary care provider. Appointments are easy to schedule and are not rushed as in typical practices these days. I will be bringing both of my teenagers in to see her soon as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana is a fantastic CNP, I've never had a long wait she's very thorough, you know she cares by her attitude. I think the girls in her office are fantastic & make you feel welcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I cannot say enough about Seana's empathy, knowledge, and professionalism. She not only cares, but also does so in a way that made me comfortable and open.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Vanity seems to be her priority. Talks on the phone making one wait forever. Questionable knowledge. Her office assistant is someone you never want to come across in life ever again.
Hello! Thank you for your candid feedback. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana Rutherford is extremely professional, very informative PCP with great bedside manner. She does not make you feel rushed like you are just another appointment, she genuinely makes a connection and makes you feel at ease. Took 38 years to find a PCP that I WILL go back to and also refer to everyone I know! Staff is wonderful and very friendly, very clean facilities!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Thank you Seana for your quick feedback and clarifying the situation I greatly appreciate it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I am so happy that I finally found a good GP. My doctors before this have been mostly as needed ob/gyn, urgent care, etc. I didn't have anyone that I could see for simple stuff like a rash or cough. I started going to the CVS minute clinic because it was the only convenient option. I was wrong! Nurse Seana is a real nurse practitioner/general practitioner that fits you in and remembers you. She was very thorough on my first visit and clearly remembered me on my next two visits. Very impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I had such a great experience with Seana. I hadn't had a physical in a few years and seana was extremely thorough in my checkup. The time she spent with me during my visit made me feel like she genuinely cared about my health. I am recommending Seana to friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I unfortunately had to take a day off of work, and Seana and her team fit me into an open appointment that same day, sent my prescriptions to my pharmacy, and i was back home in bed resting within a few hours. She is incredibly knowledgeable and professional, while still kind and warm. It was as though I was going to see a friend. Absolutely recommend her as a practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana is an excellent and incredibly knowledgeable healthcare provider. As a patient, I have found her concern for my well-being and dedication to healing very comforting. She listens to my needs, takes the time to explain and educate, and makes herself available for any questions or concerns. I have the utmost confidence in Seana's abilities and appreciate her steadfast commitment to her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
I am so happy that my friend told me to go see Seana!! She is the best thing that has happened to my health. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I met her. She always cheers me on and encourages me! I have told all my friends and family to switch to her. If you are looking for a new dr, go see Seana.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana Rutherford is a very caring person and an excellent, knowledgeable provider. She speaks in terms that you can understand and is very easy to talk to. She takes time with her patients to ensure they understand what their health needs are. I completely trust her with my healthcare.
Wonderful caring specialist!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana goes over and beyond for her patients. Always willing to give others encouragement and guidance when needed. She is always educating patients and staff to guide in right direction with choices. Recommend her to others 100%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Highly recommended. Will go above and beyond for her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana is not only a wonderful and knowledgeable CNP, she is also very caring and kind. She really listens to her patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Great listener and very caring. Responds quickly. Very knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana is excellent! She gives me her undivided attention and I recommend her to all my family and friends. She is empathetic and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?
Seana Rutherford NP is a kind, caring, efficient, nurse practitioner. She will give you her time, knowledge, and skills without any hesitations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Seana Rutherford, CNP?

How was your experience with Seana Rutherford?

• Sat: 8:00am - 12:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Seana Rutherford treats patients.

Fairview Hospital