Dr. Sean Thompson, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Thompson

Natural BodyWorks LLC, Parker CO

12539 N Highway 83 Unit B Parker, CO 80134

Dr. Sean Thompson, DC is a chiropractor in Parker, CO and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Los Angeles in 1996 and specializes in chiropractic and acupuncture.

Dr. Thompson accepts

Dr. Thompson accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care POS
Health Net
Health Net HMO
Health Net PPO
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Rocky Mountain Health Plans PPO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Thompson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Thompson's conditions and procedures:

• Adult Scoliosis Correction
  • Back Disorders
  • Muscle Diseases

Gentle and natural care for children and adults. Hands on care with a personalized touch. We make sure each person gets the best care for them based on past injuries, preference, and previous treatment. Every patient is treated like a family member, we always have time for you.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Thompson?
Dr. Thompson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sean Thompson, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I bought (for good prices) some of the products he makes himself and I like them! The Arnica pain relief ointment helps my neck and back relax and feel good! He also has a high quality, nice tasting magnesium/calcium powder that easily mixes in my water and helps my muscles relax. I sleep great all thru the night after drinking that and no restless legs. He's very skilled at adjusting my neck and feet too, which helps my stiff neck and plantar fasciitis a lot!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
Dr. Sean is SO knowledgeable and always fixes us up nicely! He is so passionate about what he does and it comes through in his work. We LOVE Natural Body Works and highly recommend it to anyone seeking relief and knowledge about their bodies!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
Dr Sean is amazing! I’ve been going to him for a few yrs and he always seems to have the answers. I’ve got some other crazy health issues and he seems to always have some knowledge that he can share with me to help. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
Dr. Sean has helped me cope through 2 neck surgeries. Dry needling has saved me from constant pain because my muscles in my neck and shoulders are so tight and messed up. He is able to adjust me from the shoulders down which relieves a lot of discomfort. He's amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
My son went with doctor Thomson after a high school sports injury which had caused a popping hip discomfort issue. With only 2 visits, Dr Thompson had resolved the pain. It’s been over 2 years now and my son has not had any reoccurring issues. Dr Thompson is knowledgeable and explains what he is doing. My family has been very pleased with his professionalism and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
Dr. Sean is a great chiropractor. He is wonderful with young athletes and takes the time to talk them through their injuries and the best advice for healing and maintaining health while still working out. Great to find an old school Dr in the modern world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
Dr Sean is wonderful. He can pin point your pain quickly and provides several methods to manage/cure. My 13 year old loves going to see him. His scheduling is flexible. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
There aren't enough kind words to express Sean's approach to healing. I called Sean out of the blue with symptoms reflecting a slipped disc, barely able to stand for multiple days. Sean graciously scheduled an appointment for me same day and walked me through several tests to determine the degree of my symptoms (my most immediate concern was possibly requiring surgery to fix). Within the first visit I was 80% better and after the second I was 100% pain free. Sean is truly a gifted healer!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
I work on computers and get regular adjustments from Dr. Thompson. Extremely good care, fixes all of the discomfort and has helped my posture. I also threw my back out on a roller coaster and was in extreme pain and Dr. Thompson got me adjusted back to completely pain free in three appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
Helpful Dr. Sean does whatever he needs to to make me capable of movement again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
Always a great experience. He zeros in on things that I am not even aware of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
Dr. Thompson is extremely knowledgeable! He was able to help me in just one acupuncture session where my traditional MD could not after months of tests. Through ongoing treatment, I feel better than I have felt in years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?
I would definitely recommend him. The office has a peaceful feeling. The prices are very reasonable. He is knowledgeable, caring and skilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Thompson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Thompson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Thompson treats patients.