Ophthalmology  |
Male
Scott Weber, RD
Scott Weber, RD is an ophthalmology provider who practices in Grand Rapids, MI.

80 68th St SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49548

Learn about Scott Weber

• Ophthalmology

Scott Weber does not have any board certifications listed.

• Color Blindness

• Eye Procedure
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyeglasses
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Scott Weber is unavailable at this time.

Scott Weber has no awards or honors listed.

Scott Weber has no media or publications listed.

Scott Weber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Scott Weber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Scott Weber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Scott Weber to family and friends
Scott Weber's Performance
in Grerenville |
Got me in on time and out very fast explained what he was going to do could not have went better.
in Wyoming, MI |
He’s been my doctor for many years. Has done my cataract surgery. Never a problem with him. Explains everything very well and caring.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I have been a patient of Scott for many years. He is very personable and detailed in the treatment of my eyes. I have recommended him to friends. Always have had excellent care.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Weber is thorough and explanations are clear. He is patient when answering patient questions. The process with techs, etc was smooth. Great staff!
in Greenville, MI |
He a good doctor. He take care of my eyes so I won't lose my eyesight
in Grand Rapids, MI |
GRO is great, but he has horrible bedside manner. Barely listens to anything a patient says. Clinically sound, but personality and responsiveness to patients is completely lacking.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Excellent experience. Very professional, personable, informative and prompt. In addition, the staff were great.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
What can I say? He is a caring professional who will explain every aspect of your eye health care. He also answers any questions that you may have and was very compassionate when I experienced some complications that were immediately addressed and corrected restoring my vision with no further problems. Great guy! Highly recommended.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I have been extremely satisfied with Dr. Weber. He is thorough, professional and kind. He is very skilled. He removed my cataracts and the operations & recoveries were flawless. My vision is wonderful....both near & distance. I would highly recommend Dr Weber.
Kalamazoo, MI |
Awesome job
in Sand Lake mi |
Dr Weber has been a great Doctor and very kind on telling me the reason how well they are doing. I would give him a top raiding. Thank you Sandy Bergman
Wyoming, MI |
Dr Scott worked hard to help me understand my options facing cataract surgery. I appreciate the time he took to answer my questions.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Very pleased with Dr. Weber. He's done an excellent job with my wife and myself. We recommend him to anyone looking for an eye care doctor. cb
Have you seen Scott Weber, RD?
Are you Scott Weber?