Chiropractic  |
Dr. Scott Walker, DC
I have been practicing Chiropractic for 18 years. I graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas in December 1996. I have been practicing in Corpus Christi since 1999. My wife Connie and I are actively involved in our church, and we are truly thankful for all that God has blessed us with in our lives. We have 3 children, Rene 23, Arian 18, and Cianna 16. They are active and keep us very busy. My passion is providing Chiropractic Care for the entire family. And if you spend enough time around my office you will see that we take care of a lot kiddos. My purpose is to educate our community about what Chiropractic is and how living the Chiropractic lifestyle will allow you to discover your true health potential, because we live in a sick nation (37th in overall Health, according to the World Health Organization). That is unacceptable to me, and that is why I am working hard to change those statistics in south Texas.

5315 Everhart Rd Ste 4A

Corpus Christi, TX 78411

Learn about Dr. Walker

Chiropractors are the only health care providers who specifically correct the effects of subluxations. Every man, woman and child should be checked regularly for subluxations, and the sooner the better. My youngest practice member started at one day old. Regular Chiropractic care will help you to achieve optimal health by obtaining proper nerve flow, by making sure all your nerve channels are open and free of interference, which allows the body's innate intelligence to heal itself.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Walker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Kansas State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Dr. Walker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Walker?