Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Scott Swarthout, DC
Dr. Scott Swarthout, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Fresno, CA.

8455 N Millbrook Ave Ste 104

Fresno, CA 93720

Learn about Dr. Swarthout

• Chiropractic

Dr. Swarthout does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Swarthout is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Swarthout has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Swarthout has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Swarthout does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swarthout and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Swarthout's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Swarthout to family and friends
Dr. Swarthout's Performance
Fresno, CA |
The best!
in clovis, ca |
Dr Swarthout has been a God send in my life. I have suffered from leaky gut, Hypothyroid, cortisol imbalances along with hormone imbalances. I am very excited with the progress my body has made under his care ,and using the high grade supplements sold from his office. I have full confidence in detective abilities to uncover the bodies imbalances and building those systems up to where they should be for you. No masking tape solutions ,just solutions! Charice Seagle
in Clovis, CA |
My family and friends have had excellent experiences with Dr. Scott. It saves me time and money to see him, a Functional Medicine practitioner, instead of my GP. Dr. Scott is quite skilled in Applied Kinesiology, is a certified GAPS practitioner, and is trained in a number of different therapies. He respects his patients' time and rarely keeps us waiting at all, if so, very few minutes. We appreciate how quickly he helps us find solutions to our health issues!
in Clovis, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Scott to anyone looking to either treat a chronic condition, heal an injury, or just improve overall health. He treated me for acute diverticulitis initially, but because of his holistic practices and educating me on lifestyle changes (primarily dietary), my health has dramatically improved. I feel better at 47 than I did at 20. The investment in my health as well as my family's health is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
in Clovis, CA |
Dr. Swarthout is one of the kindest and most compassionate practitioners I've ever been treated by. He's incredibly knowledgable in holistic/chiropractic/nutrition health practices and I always feel that he treats me as an individual with unique problems, not a cookie-cutter approach. He has helped me heal many chronic conditions that traditional medical doctors had me believe I would live with forever. He is my number one recommendation to friends and family looking for a practitioner.
in Fresno, CA |
Stop treating the symptoms! Find the source of your problem. Scott showed me how. Until I met Scott Swarthout I was only treating symptoms such as constant heart burn, lethargy, lack of focus, back, leg and foot pain. Scott educated me and showed me the source of my problems. I no longer live on Advil, I `ve got my energy back and live without a lot of pain.Get the education Scott provides and stop treating the symptoms! Find the source of your problem. -DB
Fresno, CA |
Dr. Swarthout has had a huge impact on my overall health. Since seeing him my neck and back pain has been greatly reduced and the dietary changes he suggested have made me feel much better. I would highly recommend him as a chiropractor and nutritionist. He has a very holistic approach to healthcare.
My wife and I have seen Dr. Scott periodically for a variety of issues for more than 10 years. I've never known a more skilled, knowledgeable, or effective chiropractor. Dr. Scott and his staff are friendly and professional, and I feel they all genuinely care about our health and well-being. Thanks for everything, Dr. Scott!
in Clovis, CA |
I was very disappointed with my experience here. He out me on so many supplements that I developed hepatic necrosis. I
Have you seen Dr. Scott Swarthout, DC?
Are you Dr. Swarthout?