Dr. Scott Surasky, DC

Dr. Scott Surasky, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Scott Surasky, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Great Neck, NY. He is 65 years old. Read his story

15 Barstow Rd

Great Neck, NY 11021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Surasky

Dr. Surasky's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Surasky "Dr. Scott N. Surasky received his Bachelor's degree from the New York Institute of Technology. He attended the New York Chiropractic College and received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from this institution. He served his internship at the New York Chiropractic College Outpatient Facility in Levittown, N.Y., where he was awarded Clinician of the Year. He is a board certified chiropractic neurologist and a fellow of the American College of Chiropractors. Dr. Surasky's postgraduate studies include the fields of general neurology, electrodiagnosis, orthopedics, and radiology. He has taught clinical neurology, orthopedics, physical diagnosis and advanced diagnostic imaging on both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in classroom and clinic. Dr. Surasky has lectured in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery of Lenox Hill Hospital, New York City, NY, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York City, NY, and has presented at the School of Post Graduate Studies of the University of Pennsylvania. He is an international lecturer on the subject of diagnosis and treatment of spine disease. He has been a consultant to numerous health clubs and a talk show guest on television and radio. He has lectured at the New York Trial Lawyers Institute and is often called upon to provide expert medical reporting and testimony.Dr. Surasky and his approach have been the subject of expansion articles in Newsday, The New York Daily News, an other publications. Dr. Surasky is in private practice at New York Neurology & Pain Medicine, in Great Neck N.Y., where his primary focus in practice is the diagnosis and management of neck pain, back pain, and headache. He has a special interest in electrodiagnostic testing. He holds an academic appointment in Clinical Sciences at the New York Chiropractic College, Center for Post Graduate and Continuing Education. He maintains hospital staff privileges in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at North Shore University Hospital of Glen Cove. A major portion of his practice is devoted to consulting on difficult and unusual cases for other physicians, surgeons and chiropractors. He is one of the most sought after non-surgical spine specialists in New York."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Neurology

Dr. Surasky does not have any board certifications listed.

• Neck Pain
  • Pinched Nerve in Back
  • Pinched Nerve in Neck
  • Sciatica
  • Shoulder Pain

• Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Cox Flexion-Distraction Technique
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Surasky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Surasky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Surasky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Surasky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Surasky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Surasky to family and friends
Dr. Surasky's Performance
in Long Island, NY |
Came to the DR recommended from my surgeon who did my hip surgery. I was having lower back pain from years of walking incorrectly and needed relief. The doctor was thoughtful, comprehensive and listened. The relief progressed just as he said it would and happy to say continues today. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who wants clear direction on course of care, honest feedback and that relief from pain we all seek.
in Màñhasset, NY |
Dr Surasky is excellent, my back pain is gone and I am now able to do the things I enjoy
in Great Neck, NY |
Very likely. I have actually been going to this practice for over 10 years. I was a kid with neck problems. My mother, brother, sister, and I all go to him because not only does he have very flexible hours, but he is very thorough when it comes to addressing your concerns. You are treated in good hands. Friendly staff and friendly doctors mean they care! Will always recommend.
in Little Neck, NY |
He is always patient. He does a great evaluation, and always listens. Always wants to get to the root of the problem.
in Bayside, NY |
He's kind, he's compassionate, he's thorough and he's the man! I totally trust him, he has never stirred me wrong. He is very patient and I adore him.
in Queens village, ny |
Very professional. Always takes care of my pain.
in Mineola, NY |
He takes my pain away.
in Mineola, NY |
Very professional. I have been coming here for years. I have also recommended him to many friends and family.
in East Meadow, NY |
He's very knowledgeable and kind. Same with the staff here too. Def. Recommend to friends
in Great Neck, NY |
WONDERFUL, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT EVERYTHING. TOPS IN HIS FIELD. AWESOME OFFICE STAFF!
in Great Neck, NY |
Excellent therapy from the most caring, knowledgeable and skilled practitioner. Dr. Surasky is the best there is!!!!!
in Bayside, NY |
My back has never felt better! I was going to a different chiropractor for 20 years. Dr.Surasky healed me
in Williston Park, NY |
Had an absolute fabulous experience. Lower back pain improved.
in Woodbury, NY |
Dr Surasky has fixed my Tmj and his helped when my back pain.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr.Surasky has been my chiropractor for 27 years.He gives excellent care and is very person able. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr.Surasky.
in Levittown, NY |
Dr.Surasky is caring and talented.
in Bayside NY |
I've been to many chiropractors in my lifetime and I wish I had known about Dr Surasky many years ago. He is by far superior than any others I had seen. He takes his time taking care of your needs and his professionalism is greatly appreciated. Oh....and his staff is amazing as well!!! Highly recommended.
in Bayside,NY |
I have been coming to Dr.Scott Surasky for many years! He is wonderful and caring!
in Glen Cove, NY |
I have been using Dr.Scott for several years. He is very knowledgeable, and is always there when I need him.
in Little Neck,NY |
Dr.Scott is the only chiropractor who was able to help me. I dealt with back pain for over 15 years. I tried everything besides surgery . Epidurals, trigger point injections, acupuncture ,physical therapy..... You name it. Nothing helped. Dr.Scott took the time to figure out what can help , and he did!
in Little neck,NY |
My experience is always relaxing, and I always feel a healing when I leave. Dr.Scott Surasky is very in tune with my body and always keeps my back in alignment. The suttle manipulations keep my arthritis to a minimal.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Surasky, DC?
Are you Dr. Surasky?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO